Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Day of the Tentacle

Options
  • 24-01-2011 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭

Who remembers this awesome game :D

A remake is surely due...

It was better than Sam & Max!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Cunning Alias

That's a real classic. Doubt we will see a remake for a very long time now that Telltale are doing Back to the Future and Jurassic Park.

A different company could give it a go, but I doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

That's a real classic. Doubt we will see a remake for a very long time now that Telltale are doing Back to the Future and Jurassic Park.

A different company could give it a go, but I doubt it.

Well if it's just a remake, it wasn't Telltale who did the special editions of the first two Monkey Island games, it was another company. So I could see that company doing a special edition of Day of the Tentacle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Great game, played it start to finish on my DS a few years ago (along with Sam & Max).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

This was probably my favourite point and click adventure back in the day, so damn good. Took me an age to finish but man it was satisfying!

Advertisement