Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trad music/accordion teacher required

Options
  • 24-01-2011 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi,
    Can anyone recommend a button accordion teacher in the city centre? I'm an adult, so I'd prefer one on one tuition until I get a bit better (I know some of the basics). I've looked up tradition music and music teachers here, but can't find anything. I've checked the Advertiser for the last few weeks and haven't found anything either, so I'd really appreciate if anyone can give a recommendation of a trad teacher that they've found to be good that could do 1 on 1 tuition in the city (or suburbs). Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Check the notice board in Powells shop. But IMO you'd be better asking in one of the pubs where the sessions are..pop into Coilí's or ask Mick at The Crane.

Advertisement