Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mnifigs Series 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I wish it were 10 per series instead of 16. Because there are always a few dead rubbers in there, and they're even starting to repeat. Series 3 has an Indian Chief, same as Series 1. Series 4 has a skateboarder, same as Series 1. Series 5 has another clown?!

That said, Series 4 looks pretty cool. The Hazmat Guy, Werewolf, Frankenstein's Monster and the Mad Scientist are sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Yeah, bleedin clowns.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

I suppose I could have done without the clown, but otherwise I like the repeated themes, especially the indians. I'm hoping they'll make an indian shaman at some point, and at least one female.

I suspect they might be keen to revisit Series 1 themes especially, since they screwed up the American distribution so badly and most kids got none.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

5420004526_2f11232473.jpg

This is the series in full. Really poor output from Lego IMO. Look at the top right hand minifig - it's the exact same as the S2 pop singer ffs! Also, 3 gender-opposite versions of existing figures. Some people like that but it's laziness in my book.

I'd be tempted to one or two, but I'm thinking I might retire my minifig collecting after S4 which looks far superior.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

ya pretty poor alright. i only want maybe 1 of 2 of series 4 and 5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

I like the look of this series. The aerobics one is a let-down but there's a suspicion that she may not be finalised so they just used the popstar as a dummy. I like that radio she's holding, though.

Series 5 is probably my favourite series since Series 1, despite the lack of a space figure. Third time they've done that. Well, I can always say the Godzilla guy is a Gorn. I really like the graduate. I can see that being used as a gift for actual graduates.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

i like the gangster myself.

Advertisement