Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercing Studios Dublin

Options
  • 24-01-2011 5:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good piercing studio in Dublin??

Also a shop for piercings

Thanks
    Cath

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Contessa Raven

Snakebite on Abbey Street is great. I've been to a few different places but since I went to Snakebite, I won't go anywhere else! :)
    Steve and Rob really know their stuff and will ensure that you are prepared for the procedure and the aftercare.

http://www.snakebite.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 cath_murray

Thanks a million!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 daddy sauce

connected ink on abbey street is good for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Dr. Jonathan Crane

Don't go anywhere but Snakebite.

Best group of piercers I've ever come across and I've been pierced in each main place in Dublin. You don't get any snobbery if you don't know something or have a question, no matter how simple. You also don't get a tall english bird who thinks she's Kat Von D who will pierce your bridge crooked and offer no apology.. cough

Got my tongue and nostril pierced there and they were the easiest to heal piercings I've ever had, as well as painless!

Advertisement