Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why dont MS make a gameboy?

• 24-01-2011 7:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

They could make one and have xbox live arcade games double up on to it.
    why dont they make it?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I believe Nintendo may have the copyright. :) Perhaps they could make another portable game unit, but it's unlikely they'll call it a gameboy. And before you ask, PSP is already taken too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭TheReverend

They could make one and have xbox live arcade games double up on to it.
    why dont they make it?

Windows phone 7 :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Btwndeyes

I propose My lil xboy! haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Windows phone 7 :P
    This. They've already stated that they're not interested in the handheld market and would prefer to see Windows Phone 7 become their mobile platform.

I've had an Omnia 7 since Christmas and I must say the Live integration is great. The games available have been a mix of ports of other high profile mobile games such as Fruit Ninja and Flight Control, WP7 versions of existing XBLA games like Ilomilo and Hexic and also some games created specifically for WP7 such as The Harvest. These all come with leaderboards, achievements etc.. and it all plugs in quite nicely to your existing XBL experience.

Advertisement