Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best places to buy cars in Cork

Options
  • 24-01-2011 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy either a '04 Golf or a '05 Focus (my budget is €6,000) and am wondering if there are any dealerships/smaller garages around the city that i would have a good chance of finding either of those 2 cars.

Comments

O'Briens on Tramore Rd. Jason and Jonathon, also their brother Donal had a place across from Harvey Norman. All three are John O Brien's sons, John would be well known in the car game from decades operating out of a yard on Friars Walk.

Or Ford or VW main dealer would defo have them I would think.

In the days of the internet (which you are familiar with) 10 mins should find you a few of both cars in Cork City.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

www.carzone.ie

Just input Cork into the search fields. It really isnt that hard and will save you driving all over the city

Advertisement