Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychic Len in Limerick

• 24-01-2011 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

I posted this in the psychic forum already, but got no replies, so hope it's okay to post here.
    Has anyone been to Len in Limerick at all? I'm afraid I don't know his surname. He's described as a clairvoyant, does anyone know if he's a psychic as well?
    Interested to hear anyone's experiences.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Lot of people talkin about him here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=61917439

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Please do yourself a favour and google "cold-reading" before you hand over cash to these kinds of people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Don't waste your time/money on this stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,889 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

He'll find you if he is that good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

I remember going to Len a couple of years ago and I found him really good and really accurate. He lived across from camillus hospital down one of the side roads on the right.

worth a trip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I have some magic beans people who believe in psychics might be interested in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

How many of the above posters believe in God?

The only way religion comes into it is that it probably makes people more likely to get duped by these cold readers.(IMO)

Watch this - Derren Browne exposes Joe Power

seachto7 wrote: »

which god ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I dont believe in God/Magic/Fortune Tellers etc but I enjoy
    reading about them.

Love reading about James Randy and watching the Vids
    Check this place out for those that dont know it. (debunking site)
    http://www.randi.org/site/

He seems to have a particular dislike towards that horrible yoke called Sylvia Browne.

Also love the:
    http://www.skepdic.com/

~B

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Twin-go

seachto7 wrote: »

The Biggest Scam of them all?

You're right the only difference between Len and Religion is scale/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭jamezy

Sigh... OP asked asked about your experiences with said person NOT if you believed in psychics or paranormal or God. Im sure there are other threads for disagreeing with so called mediums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Thanks Jamezy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

I rang Len once to see if I could get into the psychic game, he said it sounds easy

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Colsin91

Hi All, I have be going to see Len for years. He is by far the most genuine psychic I have ever known. He has made some highly accurate predictions. He is spot on with his dates. He is by far well worth every penny I gave him. I really enjoyed listening back to the tape he gave me of the reading. It me reminded of some of the things I had forgotten that were told to me in the reading. He was €40 for over an hour. I enjoyed thoroughly this reading. He works from Catherine St. I needed to book beforehand. His number is 0868758797. I hope this answers your questions. Good luck with the reading. I hope he is as helpful for you as he was for me. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Colsin91 wrote: »
    Hi All, I have be going to see Len for years. He is by far the most genuine psychic I have ever known. He has made some highly accurate predictions. He is spot on with his dates. He is by far well worth every penny I gave him. I really enjoyed listening back to the tape he gave me of the reading. It me reminded of some of the things I had forgotten that were told to me in the reading. He was €40 for over an hour. I enjoyed thoroughly this reading. He works from Catherine St. I needed to book beforehand. His number is 0868758797. I hope this answers your questions. Good luck with the reading. I hope he is as helpful for you as he was for me. :)

If he's that good, why did you go looking for a second opinion ?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=66478434&postcount=168

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

LMAO at that link......"The White Witch of Cobh"

and people reckon Father Ted was fiction???:D

Anyone desperate enough to believe that sh*te deserves to hand over money for it.........
    It's usually people who are clutching at straws in relation to one thing or another who go to people with crystal balls,and a deck of cards...........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Hi Len..:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Much more entertaining than Len is Benny Hill Hinn (Though Hinn not available in Limerick area I wonder if there are other similar types of people like him that practice here)
    wow! I would love to have those healing invisible rays shooting from my hands

~B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Hi All, I have be going to see Len for years.
    Why? Does your future change every time you hand the **** €40 or something awe-mazing like that?
    He is by far the most genuine psychic I have ever known.
    A genuine Person who is a Psychic or a Psychic who happens to be genuinely gifted at mumbo jumbo? Just many have you known, you must be confused and very broke by now....
    He has made some highly accurate predictions.
    Bet he can't tell you next Saturdays Lotto numbers?
    He is spot on with his dates. He is by far well worth every penny I gave him.
    How much money have you given Lenny to fill the void in your life that requires the input of opportunistic Cranks?
    I really enjoyed listening back to the tape he gave me of the reading. It me reminded of some of the things I had forgotten that were told to me in the reading.
    I really enjoyed that part of your post - It really reminded me of earlier part of your post that I had since forgotten by the time I got to the later part of it.
    He was €40 for over an hour. I enjoyed thoroughly this reading.
    About the same wage a GP earns per visit - Although in fairness they are 99% opportunistic, preying, profiteering, corrupt, tacky Charlatans too
    He works from Catherine St. I needed to book beforehand. His number is 0868758797. I hope this answers your questions. Good luck with the reading. I hope he is as helpful for you as he was for me. :)
    You'd have done better to polish up that last bit Len - You rushed all your advertising into a giddy ball once you started mentally ****ing over all the money you thought you were going to defraud People out of :P

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Colsin91

Why do you get so riled about my post. If you had even one functioning neuron in your head, you would realise that a) 91 eludes to the fact that I was born in that year. b) I use sin in my user name which in fact is an abbreviation for my real name, Sinéad. I am in my third year of a very serious science degree. While there are a lot of fraudulent psychics out there, I felt that Len was genuine. He told me that I was studying something in the field of quantum mechanics. I'm in fact studying theoretical physics. He told me that my first love would be a foreign mathematician and I have indeed fallen in love with a French mathematician. I am by no means proposing that one should live his/her life by psychics. However, I do feel that there is a force that genuine psychics tap into that allows them to obtain a glimpse of the future. I do not care if you dismiss and ridicule me for my belief. I am merely expressing my personal opinion. Have a nice weekend
    ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

If you booked your appointment in advance, with your full name, then it's most likely the "psychic" found your Facebook page and got your course details there.

He told me that my first love would be a foreign mathematician and I have indeed fallen in love with a French mathematician.
    ;)

I went out with someone who visited one of these types, who told her she'd meet a tall blonde dude (me), but neglected to tell her how it would all work out (not pretty). Rubbish of the highest order, and why is it mainly women who go to them??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

If you booked your appointment in advance, with your full name, then it's most likely the "psychic" found your Facebook page and got your course details there.

Why do you need to book a psychic ? Surely they'd know you were coming if they were any good ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭jamezy

I have to say i am more than a little disgusted by the attitude here...

If was a Muslim would you vilify me for my beliefs? Would you say i should not need to pray as my all knowing god should already know my prayers?

No. Of course not. A persons believes are something we shouldn't judge out of the persuasive ideal of respect and tolerance you would say. Even if a person doesn't believe in anything i would imagine most people with sense would not get on their high horse named judgement and assume that the godless heathens must be so empty spiritually. You would say it is their own personal choice.

Obviously im not comparing psychics to Gods, Demi Gods or any other mystical, mythical beings. Im just saying if people want to believe in something bigger, whether it be Jesus or some self proclaimed witch from somewhere in Cork, who are we to judge them?

Why do you get so riled about my post. If you had even one functioning neuron in your head, you would realise that a) 91 eludes to the fact that I was born in that year. b) I use sin in my user name which in fact is an abbreviation for my real name, Sinéad. I am in my third year of a very serious science degree. While there are a lot of fraudulent psychics out there, I felt that Len was genuine. He told me that I was studying something in the field of quantum mechanics. I'm in fact studying theoretical physics. He told me that my first love would be a foreign mathematician and I have indeed fallen in love with a French mathematician. I am by no means proposing that one should live his/her life by psychics. However, I do feel that there is a force that genuine psychics tap into that allows them to obtain a glimpse of the future. I do not care if you dismiss and ridicule me for my belief. I am merely expressing my personal opinion. Have a nice weekend
    ;)

couldn't get into the comedic science course?

also a theoretical physicist who believes in psychics? Stephen Hawking is doing donuts in his wheelchair right now

I have some magic beans if anyone wants to buy some. Cash only, I know times are hard but I already accepted the offer of a cow in exchange for the last batch and it caused me nothing but grief.

Send me a link to your Facebook page in advance. I want to know what kind of sucker person I am dealing with.

Cheerio

A theoretical physicist (in training?) who happily swallows all this nonsense?

dave-silverman.jpg

• Advertisement

jamezy wrote: »
    I have to say i am more than a little disgusted by the attitude here...

If was a Muslim would you vilify me for my beliefs? Would you say i should not need to pray as my all knowing god should already know my prayers?

No. Of course not. A persons believes are something we shouldn't judge out of the persuasive ideal of respect and tolerance you would say. Even if a person doesn't believe in anything i would imagine most people with sense would not get on their high horse named judgement and assume that the godless heathens must be so empty spiritually. You would say it is their own personal choice.

Obviously im not comparing psychics to Gods, Demi Gods or any other mystical, mythical beings. Im just saying if people want to believe in something bigger, whether it be Jesus or some self proclaimed witch from somewhere in Cork, who are we to judge them?

So precious.

It's the belief that is being ridiculed, not the person. There is a distinction.

Advertisement