Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychic Len in Limerick

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Duff Man Jr.

Colsin91 wrote: »
    Why do you get so riled about my post. If you had even one functioning neuron in your head, you would realise that a) 91 eludes to the fact that I was born in that year. b) I use sin in my user name which in fact is an abbreviation for my real name, Sinéad. I am in my third year of a very serious science degree. While there are a lot of fraudulent psychics out there, I felt that Len was genuine. He told me that I was studying something in the field of quantum mechanics. I'm in fact studying theoretical physics. He told me that my first love would be a foreign mathematician and I have indeed fallen in love with a French mathematician. I am by no means proposing that one should live his/her life by psychics. However, I do feel that there is a force that genuine psychics tap into that allows them to obtain a glimpse of the future. I do not care if you dismiss and ridicule me for my belief. I am merely expressing my personal opinion. Have a nice weekend
    ;)

kpTtT.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

jamezy wrote: »
    I have to say i am more than a little disgusted by the attitude here...

If was a Muslim would you vilify me for my beliefs? Would you say i should not need to pray as my all knowing god should already know my prayers?

No. Of course not. A persons believes are something we shouldn't judge out of the persuasive ideal of respect and tolerance you would say. Even if a person doesn't believe in anything i would imagine most people with sense would not get on their high horse named judgement and assume that the godless heathens must be so empty spiritually. You would say it is their own personal choice.

Obviously im not comparing psychics to Gods, Demi Gods or any other mystical, mythical beings. Im just saying if people want to believe in something bigger, whether it be Jesus or some self proclaimed witch from somewhere in Cork, who are we to judge them?

I'm pretty sure muslims arent charged a fortune everytime they go to whatever it is they go to.

We're trying to save the OP their money.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭dizzymom

went to him years ago wouldnt rate him, sorry

did go to a lady in limerick in thomondgate or somewhere like that she was excellent, cant remember her name or details

Advertisement