Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Police brutality gone wrong...or right!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭splashthecash

right in my opinion..

too many times you see on the tv, where police use excessive force only for the offending officers to just get away with it....good to see people standing up for the little guy getting trampled on by "the man".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭KilOit

That was great, except for the kicking on the ground, made it look like they're just as bad as the police, would have been much better protest just to do nothing and protect the streaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Haha check out just after 40 seconds, this lad comes storming in from the right and misses all the action, then faceplants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭Amber Lamps

roryc wrote: »
    Haha check out just after 40 seconds, this lad comes storming in from the right and misses all the action, then faceplants

that was too funny :D the excitment got his legs. and Trap turns up at the end

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

You see excessive force? I see a trespasser resisting arrest while security personnel apply pain compliance techniques in an effort to subdue and allow and arrest. Then I see a scumbag mob mentality kicking the head of a security guard who can't protect himself on the ground.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,167 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

i see trapatoni trying to get in on the action too :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Powah to the peeps

• Registered Users Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭KilOit

You see excessive force? I see a trespasser resisting arrest while security personnel apply pain compliance techniques in an effort to subdue and allow and arrest. Then I see a scumbag mob mentality kicking the head of a security guard who can't protect himself on the ground.

Come on now, i see 4 strong looking lads sitting on some average looking guy, you're telling me they could get his 2 hands onto his back without jabbing him with a baton?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

KilOit wrote: »
    Come on now, i see 4 strong looking lads sitting on some average looking guy, you're telling me they could get his 2 hands onto his back without jabbing him with a baton?

It was reasonable enough force imo. IMO you act the ejit and you have to expect consequences. If nothing else, if you pull a stunt like that at least have the decency to go quietly once they nab you, I see no reason to continue to resist arrest. Shame about the policeman who appears to be kicked unconcious half way through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

go on - tell me that's NOT trappatoni circa 1:24??

seriously, it looks very like him and it most likely is a team manager/official.

edit: missed this comment! so someone else copped it eh...

CatFromHue wrote: »
    i see trapatoni trying to get in on the action too :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

go on - tell me that's NOT trappatoni circa 1:24??

seriously, it looks very like him and it most likely is a team manager/official.

edit: missed this comment! so someone else copped it eh...

Must be him, announcer mentioned his name

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

phill106 wrote: »
    Must be him, announcer mentioned his name

watching in work with no sound - that's settled so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Agreed, it appeared sh1tbag on the ground wasn't complying. I regard the assault of one of the security guards on the ground as attempted murder. The human head is not designed to be used as a football. His colleagues who ran should be ashamed, I assumed they were armed. It does look like they are carrying side arms, during the initial attempt to control sh1tbag. If so, a few warning shots might have helped their colleague on the ground. Failing that, a couple of headshots would have sorted things out nicely.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

Christ those coppers scarpered pretty sharpish.
    Wanna assault someone who can't protect themselves and you end up getting assaulted when you can't protect yourself?
    Sounds pretty fair to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Definitely not right considering the security guy who got the shìt kicked out of him happened to be the only guy who (appears) to tell the other cowardly security guy to stop beating with his baton.

Then the said coward runs off and doesn't help him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭Holybejaysus

Whatever happened to good old fashioned shoot to kill? Bloody liberals.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

Whatever happened to good old fashioned shoot to kill? Bloody liberals.
    Yeah, some fan should've just shot those thug police.:p

Advertisement