Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

avfc tom betting log

Options
  • 24-01-2011 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭

after my recent succes of 900 pound this weekend decided to start a log

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

ok my paddypower account had 885 pound init i withdrew 700 put 35 of the tennis soldering let me down lol and have 50 pound on athletico bilbao chelsea double at 6/4 and have 100 pound in my account to place on liverpool manchester united and arsenal also at 6/4 i will post my paddypower account details now feel free to comment on anythink not just football

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Avfctom wrote: »
    ok my paddypower account had 885 pound init i withdrew 700 put 35 of the tennis soldering let me down lol and have 50 pound on athletico bilbao chelsea double at 6/4 and have 100 pound in my account to place on liverpool manchester united and arsenal also at 6/4 i will post my paddypower account details now feel free to comment on anythink not just football

Good luck with the log Tom. Well done on your winning streak too:)

Good luck with the log Tom. Well done on your winning streak too:)

cheers mate hopefully i can provide some tips for others to win off

im trying to post my paddypower accounts did it via microsoft word but it wont let me post it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

cheers mate hopefully i can provide some tips for others to win off

im trying to post my paddypower accounts did it via microsoft word but it wont let me post it

Right, don't know much about that so can't really help. Fancy Francesca Schiavone to beat Wozniacki in the tennis tonight at a whopping 11/2. I know she is world number one but watched her play a few crappy matches against lesser players in this competition.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Dan/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]

• Advertisement

oh well it wont work if anybody wants the document im happy to email it to you

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Soldie

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Dan/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]

This won't work because the file you're linking is on your computer, and not on the internet. In order to upload it to the internet, use a free image uploading service like TinyPic. Once you've uploaded it, you can use the IMG tags above with the link to the uploaded picture in order to display it in the thread.

Best of luck with the log.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

best of luck getting sorted and with your log

Right balance 260 quid after tonight had 50 on Chelsea Bilbao 140 return and 5 quid on Bilbao Lisbon double thinking about putting 200 on united arsenal Liverpool 6/4 looks really good to me fancy forest at home to Bristol city tommorow and villa in a double also like the look of bent first goal scorer 4/1 or Makoun 20/1 on his debut so my winning streak continues over a grand in profit hope you where on

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

5 quid on Bilbao Lisbon double

You never mentioned this and after-post is forbidden on this forum. Post your bets before the events from now on. This also applies to the "football tips from the pro" thread, where you seem to after-post quite a lot. It's only a friendly reminder for now, but it will be dealt with should it continue.

Quoted from charter just in case you haven't looked -
    •The third rule of the Gambling forum is you do not afterpost. The fourth rule of the Gambling forum is you do not afterpost. The fifth rule of the gambling forum…. You get the idea. Afterposting is coming on here telling everybody about how much you won off a 12 fold accumulator. Unless you posted it on the forum beforehand, no-one cares. It’s very frowned upon around these parts.

Also, could you use paragraphs? It's impossible to make out where your sentences start and end.

Best of luck with the log, but stick to the rules please.

• Advertisement

x PyRo wrote: »
    You never mentioned this and after-post is forbidden on this forum. Post your bets before the events from now on. This also applies to the "football tips from the pro" thread, where you seem to after-post quite a lot. It's only a friendly reminder for now, but it will be dealt with should it continue.

Quoted from charter just in case you haven't looked -

Also, could you use paragraphs? It's impossible to make out where your sentences start and end.

Best of luck with the log, but stick to the rules please.
    Sorry I placed the bet on my phone while at work so never got chance to post it will make sure I do from now on
    Now my balance is looking healthy and I can afford to gamble 200 what's you opinion on my treble arsenal united Liverpool 6/4

Also gonna back japan 6/4 looks good to me

Also like the look of villa forest double

Might back Roger federer to win 3-0 evens

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

I like the treble, but I wouldn't like it enough to have 200quid on, but thats just me, everyman has his own stake.

Good luck with the log

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Sorry I placed the bet on my phone while at work so never got chance to post it will make sure I do from now on
    Now my balance is looking healthy and I can afford to gamble 200 what's you opinion on my treble arsenal united Liverpool 6/4

Good man, cheers.

I wouldn't be terribly keen on sticking 200 on it, especially as it's the majority of your betting balance but I'd expect all 3 to win.

Although, I fancy Blackpool to give United a good run for their money, plus United's away form isn't very impressive at all.

Arsenal should win but they're dodgy at times too and Liverpool are the ultimate no-no in my opinion. You never know how they'll turn up.

Best of luck with it if you got for it but I can't say I'd be too tempted at the price, even though there's a fair chance it'll win.

Backed japan and Australia to qualify in the Asia cup 6/4 40 pound on

x PyRo wrote: »
    Good man, cheers.

I wouldn't be terribly keen on sticking 200 on it, especially as it's the majority of your betting balance but I'd expect all 3 to win.

Although, I fancy Blackpool to give United a good run for their money, plus United's away form isn't very impressive at all.

Arsenal should win but they're dodgy at times too and Liverpool are the ultimate no-no in my opinion. You never know how they'll turn up.

Best of luck with it if you got for it but I can't say I'd be too tempted at the price, even though there's a fair chance it'll win.
    Yh cheers for your opinion I think united are stepping up a gear arsenal should have too much for Ipswich and Liverpool look to have turned the corner

so my bet on japan and australia qualifying is looking good tonight i have placed the treble i was talking about but also like the look of the paddy power enhanced special united and villa at 5/2 also thinking about a treble of nottingham forest arsenal and united i will post if i have taken these bets before the games start also my bet on federer to win 3-0 at evens came in only a tenner on but wins a win

How much did you put on the treble Tom?

ft9 wrote: »
    How much did you put on the treble Tom?

i withdrew 700 of the 900 i made then a few bets later my balance is 300 so i but 200 on at 6/4 i really fancy it

Your log would be really improved if, rather than just saying I backed the treble I was on about, if you listed the bet, the price, the bookie you placed it with and your profit/loss.

E.G.
    Treble of
    Man UTD
    Liverpool
    Arsenal

€200 @ 6/4 Paddy Power

So far Profit of €300

It would make it so much easier for people to follow you, and also it would be great if you used sentences and paragraphs.

Not criticism, just trying to help by giving you the view of a reader.

Best of luck with your treble

• Advertisement

Your log would be really improved if, rather than just saying I backed the treble I was on about, if you listed the bet, the price, the bookie you placed it with and your profit/loss.

E.G.
    Treble of
    Man UTD
    Liverpool
    Arsenal

€200 @ 6/4 Paddy Power

So far Profit of €300

It would make it so much easier for people to follow you, and also it would be great if you used sentences and paragraphs.

Not criticism, just trying to help by giving you the view of a reader.

Best of luck with your treble

cheers i will do that

ok so tonight the bets i have placed are as follows:

manchester united to beat blackpool
    arsenal to beat ipswich
    liverpool to beat fulham

6/4 200 pound on

account balance 180

aston villa to beat wigan

5/2 20 pound on

account balance 160

darren bent first goalscorer

4/1 10 pound on

account balance 150

arsenal to beat ipswich
    nottingham forest to beat bristol city

evens £50 on

account balance £100

all bets placed at paddypower feel free to comment on my selections

All solid looking bets Tom, one thing I notice is that you have Utd and Arsenal in 2 seperate trebles. This is something I personally wouldn't do as if one lets you down, your 2 bets are fcuked.

Saying that, they do stand very solid chances and I expect both Utd and Arsenal to win.

Loving the new layout to your log, much improved.

All solid looking bets Tom, one thing I notice is that you have Utd and Arsenal in 2 seperate trebles. This is something I personally wouldn't do as if one lets you down, your 2 bets are fcuked.

Saying that, they do stand very solid chances and I expect both Utd and Arsenal to win.

Loving the new layout to your log, much improved.

cheers yh i think the both will win comfortably

ffs united

they are shocking tonight so far

looks like united are winning **** all this year

united look better this half

50 pound on draw or united double chance 7/5

balance 50 pound

2-2 cmon united one more and villa are back now 2-0

berbatov i love you lol all my bets are in by the look of things won 500 quid tonight if they hold on and will need liverpool tommorow for another 500

• Advertisement

so all my bets except bent first goal scorer come in m account is now 520 pound im gonna withdraw another 400 so have a total of 1100 in my bank for this week and if liverpool beat fulham tommorow i win another 500 not gonna lie i seriously thought i had messed up when blackpool where 2-0 up but my lucks in atm

so balance 520

withdrawal 400

balance 120

pending bet 200 pound arsenal win united win liverpool pending

6/4

Advertisement