Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CLOSED] Win a weekend for two at the energy efficient Maryborough Hotel & Spa, Cork

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Leo Demidov

home by the fire

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Somewhere warm, listening to the cicadas and sipping extra fresh water by the pool.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Anywhere for a bit of TLC after this bloody winter

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭topdost

I simply want it , nothing to say just will be a dream come true with my MRS ....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Walking out of a certain building in Lower Abbey St, Dublin 1 with a big cheque in my pocket made out to little old me, before taking the train home and going directly to the bank to pay off my mortgage and to the estate agent to buy a bigger house, then over to the travel agent to book some serious holidays for me and the family and finally to work to say goodbye...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

In the South of France, drinking wine and eating seafood on a brasserie terrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

In the maternity ward of Wexford General Hospital - having delivered a healthy happy baby cos I feel about 14 months pregnant today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭xxshebeexx

Curled up on the couch in a little cottage on the west coast, with the wind and rain battering the windows, but with a hot chocolate and my boyfriend to keep me warm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭panevthe3rd

I'd be in Egypt. No real reason, just always wanted to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 ceon

In work somewhere, a job would be nice. A change is as good as a rest apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 royal_alchemist

I'd love to be up in some town in the Italian dolomites skiing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

I'd love to be anywhere but here :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭onion rings

in mcdonalds cos id murder a burger right now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Alex Kidd

Bir Tawil on the Sudan/Egypt border. If they don't want it I'll have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Mebbie

I'd love to be with my boyfriend right now, I miss him so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Ministerofwar

I`d love to be in Paris with the misses again!The sites the sounds and everything about there is amazing.As Hemingway wrote"Paris truly is a moveable feast".......A weekend break in Cork would be nice though:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

I like where I am right now and who I am with but if I could get transported to that huge comfy bed right now it would be perfect :)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mcgrailg

Sitting having a nice cold beer in the sun on the Porch of Indecision !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

If this competition's winner is also decided by a random number generator (like the HTC Desire Competition) then this time I'm not going to read the first post, offer any witty answer to whatever question was asked and, thus, make this my entry instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,430 ✭✭✭RedXIV

In an arcade in Tokoyo. Playing Street Fighter with my brother... and getting whupped

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭HAMMERCURRENT

RANDOM NUMBER.

ANOTHER RANDOM NUMBER.

YET ANOTHER RANDOM NUMBER.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Sunbathing by the beach somewhere warm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭StudentC

Somewhere warm(ish) with a picnic and a book.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

@HAMMERCURRENT Please stop.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lennemcg

The ideal place to be right now would be taking a walk in the countryside with my loved one and then stopping off for lunch in a local pub for food and a drink or two!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 ttt3

Would love to be on a shopping trip to NEW YORK !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

I'd like to be in the Maryborough Hotel & Spa in Cork... can you help me?! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Mongarra

Beside my fiancee's bed in hospital if she had just received the kidney transplant she's been waiting for.

Advertisement