Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CLOSED] Win a weekend for two at the energy efficient Maryborough Hotel & Spa, Cork

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭ciaglen

At home in bed catching up on all the sleep I missed out from the weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭harry21

Keeping with the fiance thing, beside my fiance in bed on honeymoon, which we were looking at last night.

Also, hope the poster above (Mongarra) wins!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Communicator10

Travelling around the USA with Imagine Ireland - a year-long initiative to promote Irish arts in America:
    http://imagineireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭mandy30

I would like to be back in Mozambique. Sun warming my face, sand between my toes playing football with all the little children and seeing them smile and laugh x

Fanore beach at sunset on a July evening, watching the sparkling silver path lying on the sea - the only place my heart finds peace

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭wilfitz

Vegas baby, yeah!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

a very odd one but I'd like to be in Ghana, my boyfriend is there with work and i miss him so much.

He should be back this week, i cant wait to see him! be nice to surprise him with this prize!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

where in the world would i like to be right now?

right where i am, lying in bed with curtains drawn, with my week old baby boy in his crib after his feed fast asleep beside me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

in Bitez in turkey, went there for the first time last summer and fell in love with the beaches,the hotel, the weather and the people, it was so nice not having to cook, clean or be stressed out....

anywhere i can get a break is good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,122 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Inside Brian Cowen's head to find out honestly what he thinks of the 'whole situation'- the bailout, how badly FF did, does he think he was a good/bad leader etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 NCBICFIT

I'd be in Cork. Definitely Cork. Preferably the Greater Douglas Area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

On a quiet road in the South of France. In May.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory (Not the Johnny Depp one, it would have to be the Gene Wilder one)

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭síofra

I wish I was in our back garden as a kid again, mucking around with my brothers and shouting and roaring without a care in the world:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Probably Bantry, have been around there a couple of times for work but brought a Greek friend of mine there 2 years ago we had a couple of beers and it was a great Irish day, windy and wet! Went back last year with my partner for a long weekend and really enjoyed the town, great beer and great locals.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭Boardnashea

Yeah, I'd settle for a pint in the long valley too. And those sambos MMmmmmmm.

Of course if I could go to Paris to pick up a pastry afterwards that would be great too.

And sure then it would only be a small hop down to Morocco for a cup of tea.

And ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 BoardBird

I think The Maryborough Hotel & Spa in Cork looks like as good a place to be as any.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Aboard the Orient Express - next stop Venice for late lunch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Rick Deckard

At the summit of Sheikra in Busch Gardens. Never felt so alive (SHíTTING MYSELF)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭u2thepale

I'd like to be in the same room as the scumbag who broke into three of my neighbour's houses a week before Xmas...

Why: So i could kick his ass !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

I'd like to be over in sunny Perth visiting my brother & his girlfriend who moved over there last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mickey mac

Please let the random number generator land on my post.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭thatsnotmyname

On a road trip in California with the Missus
    driving an open top car...

Ah nice to dream!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭paultheviking

xxshebeexx wrote: »
    Curled up on the couch in a little cottage on the west coast, with the wind and rain battering the windows, but with a hot chocolate and my boyfriend to keep me warm :)

+1, would love to be able to get down to my Grans old home place more often. It's on an island in the Shannon estuary, no electricity, no running water.

Just a massive fire place, candles and a well out the back (up three fields out the back:))
    Shannon flows right by the front door.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Keller Bear

...standing on the shoulders of giants

• Registered Users Posts: 7 andy81

At home with my daughter

• Registered Users Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭bren2001

In the Maryborough Hotel & Spa in Cork of course where we can enjoy some of their amazing facilities..... In Vegas is where I want to be right now....well anywhere but studying for these bloody exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭plumber77

Foxy Johns Bar in Dingle...Best porter in Ireland and great scenery down that way too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Back in Bed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

I would like to be in Chiang Mai, Thailand white water rafting in the jungle!

Advertisement