Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CLOSED] Win a weekend for two at the energy efficient Maryborough Hotel & Spa, Cork

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Sailing around the Arctic spotting Polar Bears :D

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Tony10

In the toilet, dropping some friends off at the pool.because i need to :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Hogzy wrote: »
    At the Maryborough Hotel and Spa. I love the place so much.

rofl

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭luvs2spooge

Venice Beach, LA...sippin on some juice chillin to The Doors. Heaven.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 keesh88

Limerick Citaaaay!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 151 ✭✭greenermetals

in a restaurant off cottesloe beach near perth western australia, eating chilli mussels, quaffing ice cold pints, and watching the sun dip slowly beneath the horizon. one of the most perfect days of my life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mel2bob

In the maryborough hotel spa jacuzzi after a hot stone massage :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

New York! A bit of R&R and serious shopping!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Leinster House, Dublin - because there's apparently a few bright sparks there.....

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭kinvara64

Travel to some place , where I can wake up to sunshine ,turn on the radio and hear GOOD news , wages fine, look at the newspaper and the date is 2006 !! happy days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Id love to be In Belfast right now, love the night life and shopping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Lake Kivu, nestled between DRC and Rwanda.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Chickus

I would love to be in the Maldives , getting away from it all scuba diving with the majestic Manta Rays and co...

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭gopod

Maryborough Hotel & Spa in Cork (lick)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 kimberlite

Scubadiving off a tropical island in Thailand in clear blue waters to bring a bit of sunshine to these dark dreary January days.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 tommya

I would love to go back to Lake Tahoe . Its our 10th anniversary this year and the idea of just completely relaxing . Ah heaven.........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

To be at a cottage by the seaside with a fire going and enjoying the precious time with my loved one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

I love to be back in Brisbane, floods or not. I cant get used to this lack of heat here at home !

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭cbee20

Anywhere where there is no SNOW!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭abulense

in bed.....i'm knackered

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 AmericanFranco

I would love to enjoy a nice trip to America to visit my family! That would be fun. I have not seen in 3 years. Especially to see my great grandmother who is dieing from cancer and not winning the fight. I wish she could meet my son before she passes away. Who would be her great great grandson. He is only 4 months old.:(
    Thats what I wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Mad Benny

I'd like to be in a big old hotel with the wind howling outside and heavy rain hitting the window. I am sitting with my wife and daughter having a candle lit meal in the restaurant. The only travelling we need to do is our four poster beds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 vanessa9

i would like to be anywere right now cork sounds lovely ,i just broke up with my ex in may after a 13 year period during that time he never brought me on a holiday so its been that long and i dont work so it would be lovely to begin my life again by goin to cork in that lovely break .

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭smokie2008

seychelles chilling on a lilo bed

• Registered Users Posts: 18 jojoba

Broome, Western Australia. My favourite place on the planet!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Leitrim lass

quay west, florida. as long as it's not hurricane season....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭nutzzz123

California :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 fifi33

I'd like to be on cottesloe beach in perth celebrating australia day! or failing that, in the spa in the Maryborough hotel chilling out!

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭FMG

Very happy sitting here flicking through old Holiday pics and I would love to be on a sun holiday with the wife ,Lanzerote would be nice :cool:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

I just wish i could be somewhere where i could forget all my worries for a while. Could be anywhere.

Advertisement