Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CLOSED] Win a weekend for two at the energy efficient Maryborough Hotel & Spa, Cork

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Right here where I am only difference being, that I'm in paid employment, and looking forward to a complimentary stress-free Week-end Break in Maryborough Hotel & Spa in Cork courtesy of Boards.ie and ESB Customer Supply! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

somewhere in Australia getting p!ssed celebrating Austrailia Day!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

I would like to be in Puerto Rico, sitting on a beach in 30 degrees and the only financial problem I have is have I enough for another cocktail ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

sunny cork

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Getting some much-needed relaxation in the sun somewhere in The Canaries.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

My 10yr old nephew told me through tears last night that "you're the best Auntie in Vegas". We have never been to Vegas. I could tell him Cork is WAY better than Vegas?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 debarran

Happy just to be at home with the people I love.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭SuperGrover

I would like to be halfway up an industrial chimney stack, having only just woken up to find myself there in stripey pyjamas, clinging on by my fingernails.

That would be cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 diddler1

I would love to be in the Maryborough Hotel & Spa in Cork enjoying the free break that I have won on the brilliant competition on boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭wicky9

I wouldnt mind being at home. Anywhere on the island of Ireland would do. Had to emmigrate and living in the Uk for the last 3 years. Missus is back home so a weekend break in Cork might win me a few badly needed brownie points.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭timmythesheep

Where I want to be is not technically on earth but up in space looking down on our blue planet. I think that it must be the most awe inspiring view. Hopefully this will be possible for many people in our lifetime.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

I wish I could be in the Harbour Bar having a pint

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Saviola

In the south pole watching the aurora borealis with a nice mug of hot chocolate.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭trail man

i would love to be 20 years younger and having a vision of the current economic mess in ireland then pack my bags and go to australia and start a new life instead of being 55 redundant and on the scrap heap in this banana republic..

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Argentina so my wife can see her family again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,035 ✭✭✭redsteveireland

If Ireland wasn't so messed up why would you want to be anywhere else but here at home.
    But it is messed up so maybe performing in Cirque du Soleil in Vegas would do just fine.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭copper04

At this moment in time I would like to standing at the base of the giant statue of Christ at Corcovado overlooking Rio de Janeiro. !!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭dextero

Disneyland - I love Disneyland, and look at all the power it uses!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 gooogle

I would like to be snuggling up in a double bed in maryborough's hotel with relaxed dim lighting coutesty of esb because I'm switching to pure comfort this year, 2011!

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

Well, I was going to say on the Moon as that would be waaay more exciting but seeing as it has to be on earth I think I'd definitely choose New Zealand without a doubt.

It's beautiful, not hot, has no poisonous creatures and it's on the other side of the world!
    I've always wanted to travel across both Islands and see all the weird and wonderful things that it has to offer :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭RustySpoon

In the valley of the squinting windows, looking out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭mary21

home!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Carney93

In the Maryborough Hotel & Spa in Cork enjoying a lovely dinner with my girlfriend. Why would I want to be there? It's in cork! And I need a weekend away from studying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Odia1101

On the first tee in Augusta National with Rory, GMac & Paddy .... why .... well it's golfing Mecca I guess ... a magical place and that would be some fourball !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Where I am now tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Aoifa in wanderland

On a modern cosmic ship to go around the world visiting all places I have always dreamed about or I wouldnt dare to dream...!

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bigwormbundoran

Honestly, tis a bit boring, but where I am right now does me perfect, ive no money or anything of any material value but other than that things are going quite well all round and im quite the happy camper, anything else could ruin that

• Registered Users Posts: 34 ilovebiccies

i would like to be accepting the phonecall to say i have won this competition...

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭shinnerssc

In the new home that my partner and I are trying to buy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Back home with my family and friends.

Advertisement