Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub area / room reservation

Options
  • 24-01-2011 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭

Hi all, anyone know anywhere in around the city centre that will reserve a room / area for a 30th Birthday?

I need it for Saturday, 5th Feb.

I know its late to be booking, but I had a friend booking the place where he works, and he let me down for it :(

Doesn't need to be huge, but to hold up to maybe 100.

Any help mucho appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the garda club on harrington street is a good spot for a 30th. ive been at a couple in there and they were great nights

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Passing Karma (Cornerstone) on Camden St today and it says it takes bookings with DJ included.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Passing Karma (Cornerstone) on Camden St today and it says it takes bookings with DJ included.

Ha thats where let me down!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Ha thats where let me down!

Well there's a coincidence.:D Well a +1 for the Garda Club so. Also look into the Irish Bankers' Club down on Stephen St Upper or The Teachers Club on Parnell Sq.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Ring the Flowing Tide abbey st..they'll let you have the whole downstairs area free of charge for the night..had a party myself there on saturday.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭bdr529

the Teachers club on Parnell sq have a few function rooms reasonably priced and will do food too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

the Gingerman has an upstairs (and a basement to I think)_

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

Commercial Rowing Club in Islandbridge have a new Function Room with its own PA System

If you need contact details PM me.

Advertisement