Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The race for 4th..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

7mins added time COME ON VILLA !

FT -1-2 for Chavs

Only postitive is Hazard & Terry both off injured hopefully out for the season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Here Precious2

Benteke the clown...karma on villa if they need something next week at Wigan

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Just when I thought it was going to be a good day for us Villa go and fook it up,unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

davycc wrote: »
    FT -1-2 for Chavs

Only postitive is Hazard & Terry both off injured hopefully out for the season

Doesn't effect us now, even though will be nice to see Terry miss the Europa League final.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Gone from a happy Saturday to a sad one.

shocking collapse from Villa after sly Terry gets benteke sent off-if they got 3pts today then they were 100% clear from relegation fight & its poor old Petrovs last home game to say goodbye in style as he is retire next week..

They didnt do enough & some shocking defending at the death for lamps goal cost them big time

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Hate Chelsea but I have to admit, Frank Lampard is a class act.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Looks like Wigan will have extra time to contend with - just perfect for playing Arsenal on Wednesday :mad:

SuprSi wrote: »
    Looks like Wigan will have extra time to contend with - just perfect for playing Arsenal on Wednesday :mad:

Haha I must have jinxed it! Not sure if that's the best result for their next match but hopefully they'll be full of confidence and raring to go!

• Advertisement

What a performance from Wigan Im honestly delighted for them couldnt happen to a nicer club ,manager & squad..

& from a Spurs POV if they play with that belief again then I dont think Arsenal could cope either.........

That (& Rovers 7-1 win! lol) has really cheered me up after Villa blowing it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Delighted for Wigan,passion wins over money today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

253496.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

It's still on anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Can afford Arsenal to either draw v Wigan or away to Newcastle.

Keep the faith.

Yep, if we win our home game against Sunderland Arsenal need 6 points

Newcastle leading now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

What an interesting week we have

Newcastle are safe do will they show up next Sunday ? Will they want to finish at home on a high or will they be planning their holidays

Hopefully it won't even come to that , if Wigan draw or win during the week then it's in our hands

However ... Sunderland are not safe so will be up for it at white hart lane.

Best result midweek for us is a draw. That will give us the advantage and even if we beat Sunderland then they won't Ho down as their goal difference is much better than wigans

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Feck. I thought sunderland were ok.
    We dont need the hassle of relagation team on final day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Feck. I thought sunderland were ok.
    We dont need the hassle of relagation team on final day.

If Wigan draw with Arsenal Tuesday then Sunderland will be virtually safe unless Wigan can make up an 11 goal difference against Villa. Still would love to see Wigan beat the gooners.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Ya we need a Wigan draw in reality. I can't see Newcastle pulling out any stops at the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭hugo29

I have to agree, Wigan is our only hope, arsenal will beat Newcastle

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭pancho84

Pardew quote after game today - "I don't really care if Arsenal win 4-0 [next weekend], If I'm honest, I'm sure Spurs will - but I only care that our fans enjoy themselves."

So much for playing out a season

pancho84 wrote: »
    Pardew quote after game today - "I don't really care if Arsenal win 4-0 [next weekend], If I'm honest, I'm sure Spurs will - but I only care that our fans enjoy themselves."

That's a ridiculous thing to say. If I owned the club and heard him say that he'd be out the bloody door.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Wtf - surely a misquote ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭golfball37

He's a disgrace if he said that. Forgetting about integrity towards the league haven't they recently being tanked 6 and 3 at home? I'm sure their fans wouldn't appreciate another heavy home defeat even if appears their manager doesn't give a toss.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭slegs

Pardew has always had a niggle for Spurs for some reason. You can see it in his carry on when we played them over last 2 years.

That said, that is an incredibly unprofessional thing to say for a manager. He has been shown up this year for the clown he is. He suits Newcastle down to the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,760 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Pardew is obviously trying to lull Arsenal into a false sense of security.
    He obviously has it in for Arsenal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Here Precious2

Pardew is obviously trying to lull Arsenal into a false sense of security.
    He obviously has it in for Arsenal.

That quote if true from pardew is disgraceful. I always thought he and wenger didn't see eye to eye?

• Advertisement

This was on another forum;
    If Newcastle finish 17th they get 3m prize money.
    If Newcastle finish 10th they get 8m prize money.

The idea that Ashley will allow Pardew to field a weakened team or not bother is ridiculous.

Advertisement