Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Connection

Options
  • 24-01-2011 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

I Subscribed to Eircom 8mb NGB with unlimited usage from an eircom rep that came to the door over 2 weeks ago.

He gave us a rough timeline of how long it should take, we would receive a free modem and documentation in the first week or 2 and the line would be active within 3 weeks.

Got a text from eircom 2 days ago, the line is activated, havent got anything else.

Can you clarify when i should get the modem, as i want to be there to get it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Blikes wrote: »
    I Subscribed to Eircom 8mb NGB with unlimited usage from an eircom rep that came to the door over 2 weeks ago.

He gave us a rough timeline of how long it should take, we would receive a free modem and documentation in the first week or 2 and the line would be active within 3 weeks.

Got a text from eircom 2 days ago, the line is activated, havent got anything else.

Can you clarify when i should get the modem, as i want to be there to get it.

Hi Blikes,

Thanks for contacting eircom on boards.ie

Can you please Private Message your home phone number, or eircom account number, so I can look into your query.

Kind regards

Ant

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

Scratch that, i rang 1901 (didnt know the number so posted here) and got through to a lovely girl called Jenny.

Even though i didnt have a line number or account number yet, she was able to find the info for me and i should have it tomorrow or wednesday.

Thanks Jenny :)
    Thanks Ant :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Blikes wrote: »
    Scratch that, i rang 1901 (didnt know the number so posted here) and got through to a lovely girl called Jenny.

Even though i didnt have a line number or account number yet, she was able to find the info for me and i should have it tomorrow or wednesday.

Thanks Jenny :)
    Thanks Ant :)
    Hi Blikes
    Glad to hear that got sorted for you.
    Tony:)

Advertisement