Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vivid dreams

Options
  • 24-01-2011 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

For the last few months, I'm being driven nuts by vivid dreams. For as long as I can remember, I have crazy vivid dreams, sometimes funny, sometimes not.
    Anyway, lately my dreams are so vivid that they wake me up.
    Last night, I was awake every hour at least once, and I'm absolutely wrecked. Some of the dreams were just my normal off the wall ones, but at least one was a nightmare: don't remember the details of this one, just remember waking up thinking I was roaring my head off but wasn't in reality.
    Help please, loosing my mind :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭xXxkorixXx

I hardly ever have vivid dreams. but i did last night. i dremt that there was most of me family in me house, and me fiance, well, obvisualy we live together. but anyway, all i can remember is that we were all in the sitting room and some youngfella broke in, or just walked in through the door, and he was wearing a balaclava and i think he had a gun. i am pretty sure he had one. But anyway, we were all ordered to go upstairs and i had a look and found me little for year old cousin asleep beside me mirror in me room...
    then, me and me fiance were in bolands (a hareward store in South [/B]Wicklow, Arklow, where i live, i'm originally from Dublin, Ireland.) anyway, back in me house, i can remember the whole family huddled up on the couch together, and the youngfella was talking to all of us. i cant remember what he was saying. Then after a while he was outside me house and i was talking to him via passing notes in through the letter box. i asked him what his name was and he wrote it down, then i woke up with a start around 09.30, 10.35. i kept thinking that there was someone downstairs or in the room. i even had to wake me fiance up to make sure it was him, thats how vivid it was. it didnt scare me or anythin, it was just real strange....
    so, did anyone ever have dreams like this, if so would yiz like to share them, I did. :):D

Advertisement