Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tony O'Brien Body Repairs (Duleek)

Options
  • 24-01-2011 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Anybody ever use these? Looking for a recommendation in the Louth area to get some paint work done. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

Stay away .... A friend of mine left in his 05 civic to get his door done. This guy sprayed the wrong colour, didnt get the door flush, and worst of all screwed up the whole electric locking system in the car. it'd work out cheaper to bring it to a local garage in drogheda, theres a guy on mell down by halco hre thats very good

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭zac8

thanks. i'll see if i can find out who this guy in mell is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

My OH does bodywork - he's been doing it for nearly 20 years, based in Drogheda - pm me if you want his details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Id say you look good then Borderlinemeath..lol ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

moonshadow wrote: »
    Id say you look good then Borderlinemeath..lol ;)

At this stage I need a bit of scaffolding I reckon!! He'll have to diversify into construction!!:D

• Advertisement

IM your man so....

Sorry op about thread drift:(

Oriel body repairs in dundalk on the coes rd are quite good,do all the work for the regional mercedes garage.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭zac8

ssmith6287 wrote: »
    Stay away .... A friend of mine left in his 05 civic to get his door done. This guy sprayed the wrong colour, didnt get the door flush, and worst of all screwed up the whole electric locking system in the car. it'd work out cheaper to bring it to a local garage in drogheda, theres a guy on mell down by halco hre thats very good

I went for the guy in mell - Joe Furness. They did a brilliant job at a reasonable price. Absolute gent too. I'd highly recommend him. Thanks for the tip!

Advertisement