Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am Selling My Mindstorms Kits-NXT and RCX

Options
  • 24-01-2011 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hi,
    Dont know if for sale posts allowed here, sorry if they arent. Just spotted you guys, I am selling 2 kits, Mindstorms Robotics System 2.0 and the newer Mindstorms NXT bluetooth etc. I am an Adult and was using them for a college programming project. Very very little use, just built a basic bot with each kit and messed with each of them for a month at most.
    Some corrosion in Battery bay of RCX, but not causing a problem. Some pieces missing, but they are only small pieces. Even have extra motor and sensors! Software and instructions etc. should be there for both (i havent checked them yet). I am near Drogheda, may meet to show/deliver Dublin Louth Meath (bring an Adult if you are under 18).
    Make me an offer for one or both, before I put them on Ebay for a ridiculous price!:eek:

Thanks,
    Stanley

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Post them on Adverts.ie for free and then link to them here.

People are not big fans of "make me an offer"

What price are you looking for them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 podge87

I might be interested in them, well the nxt one anyway, both if they're not too expensive, I'd offer 150 for both I guess depending on the condition and what is missing

Advertisement