Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subliminal messages when sleeping

Options
  • 24-01-2011 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi there,

Last Friday I woke up from a very strange dream, (the skin on my head, had become elastic, and my head was falling within my body, I was holding my neck to keep my head from falling off...strange nightmare). Anyway I wake up suddenly at 5.15 and can here this strange noise, like a recording, coming from somewhere in my apartment block. It was a sentence being repeated over and over again. I got dressed and went looking for the origin of the sound. It was coming from two speakers, one at the ground floor, and an other at the fourth floor, in the staircase. The sound was extremely loud. The message that kept on repeating itself was: '' One of the stars, was called Jacob''. I only managed to go back to sleep at around 6.30, but could still clearly here the looping message from my living room and bedroom

I found this very disturbing. I called the person who takes care of the building today, and he told me If I had any questions, my landlord would have to contact him. I don't even see why we need speakers in the staircase in the first place.
    This might have happend before, I'm not usually awake at that time.

Do you guys find this strange? Might this be a form of subliminal message?

Here is a short clip of one of the speakers playing the loop:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭BloodRedRose

that's weird!!!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I'd be moving out of there sharpish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭ummtea

Did someone actually break into the apartment block, or did it just go off accidentally?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

That loop sounds more like "Warning, you are trespassing on private property. The Gardai have been called. Leave immediately <echo> immediately immediately immediately"
    It sounds more like an alarm system with audio warnings was activated. No mention of Jacob.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

slimjimmc wrote: »
    That loop sounds more like "Warning, you are trespassing on private property. The Gardai have been called. Leave immediately <echo> immediately immediately immediately"
    It sounds more like an alarm system with audio warnings was activated. No mention of Jacob.

I agree. I think you've been hearing things! I can't hear anything about Jacob or stars!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Yeah it's definitely ''Warning,you are trespassing on private property,the Gardai have been called'' etc,still a very freaky thing to be woken up by though,especially after a nightmare!

Advertisement