Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mater Dei - English or History?

Options
  • 24-01-2011 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I'm doing my LC this year and I'm thinking of going to Mater Dei next year to either study Religion & English or Religion & History but I can't choose.
    I have spoken to current English students about what the English course is like but never got a chance to speak to History students. Can someone give me an idea of what the history course is like?

Thank you so much! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Christopher Fitzsimons

Hi I'm a History student here in first year and I'd just like to point you in the right direction. Come and study history, we generally tend to be the cool gang (God know's how). The course is brilliant and is very good as it offers a lot of part CA modules. Anyway either way Mater Dei is a great choice of third level education :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34 rae92

Thanks for your reply. The course does look excellent and hopefully I'll be joining your group this coming year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Christopher Fitzsimons

No probs at all, anything to try and put Mater Dei on the Map :) Yep hopefully either way if your english we won't shun you haha!

P.S Best of luck in the L.C :D

Advertisement