Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options
19495969798100»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 IrelandTS

Could Someone Please Give Me Whats Coming Up On The HL Construction Studies Examcraft Exam ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Donegal1993

Mocks finito!!! Whooooo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭dillo2k10

Starting to get my results. Got my English and Spanish. They are horrible. 37% in HL english and 49% on OL Spanish. I failed Irish badly. But I didn't study at all yet, I need to start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Candycane8

Also,
    there was a letter to a french teacher, where you had to say:
    • You're French teacher asked you to contact her to organise a student exchange
    • Tell her how many are in your class
    • Tell her their quality of Frecnh is good
    • Tell her that you would like to organise some activities while in Nice (something like this)
    • You look forward to her reply
    That's most of what you had to say (if now all). Hope it helps and good luck! Oh, also there was a story you could write about video games and kids become lazy because of them.

Thank You :) Its over and done with now thank god :D

• Registered Users Posts: 44 aeromsmith

Hi , dont know if anybody's on this now but if theres anybody out there .... HL DEB ECONOMICS paper please ... thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 itk

anyone who knows whats on the applied maths mocks plz pm me or post here whats on it. i really badly need all the help i can get

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Hannah McCarthy1111

Please!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,982 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Please!

Its been posted in its whole form many times .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭kala85

are all the mocks finished now ? When did u finish up ure mocks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 McKeever14

well folks..

would i be right in saying most mock exams are over..

im in the middle of correcting my papers.. but unlike correcting questions out of past papers theres no way of getting my hands on the marking scheme to help me..

im actually stuck on Q2 of the Construction exam from DEB..
    (wheelchair access)

can anyone help me??

Mod note: Given that all schools may not be finished as yet, please PM in response rather than posting answers here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭resistantdoor

kala85 wrote: »
    are all the mocks finished now ? When did u finish up ure mocks

Well, I'm not sure about public schools, but I have a friend from a private school (in Cork) that isn't finished yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lizzieB

Oh, examcraft then - i think!
    Also multinationals came up, influence of EU policy on 1 irish industry,effect of imigration/emigration on Ireland, culture differences in subcontinental region, region definition, urban sprawl definition, problems/ways to combat sprawl, reasons earthquakes are more devastating in developing countries, growth of core EU region
    Good luck!

sorry mods,forgot about it! I'll be good ,promise!

<mod edit> That's twice you posted details without spoilers...last chance.
    READ the first post please.</mod edit>

do u have the deb questions?? plz

• Registered Users Posts: 39 kt.alice

Aoifums wrote: »
    Classics went pretty damn well. I'm not sure who made up our paper but if anyone wants to know what was on it, just give me a shout :) Fantastic A&A Q's :D
    Could you say what came up please? Desperate here! >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

kt.alice wrote: »
    Could you say what came up please? Desperate here! >.<

Are you still doing your mocks?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 39 kt.alice

NotExactly wrote: »
    Are you still doing your mocks?:eek:

Yep! This is my last one, it's tomorrow :/

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭JohnSmith17

Anyone have the examcraft OL History and OL English paper

Just for practice.....

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭GV_NRG

kt.alice wrote: »
    Yep! This is my last one, it's tomorrow :/

my god why in the name of god are ye only finishing them now? :O

• Registered Users Posts: 32 WARRIOR08

i did my history higher level paper and i answered only one essay correctly ran out of time for the irish one and was wondering will i still get some marks for my anti-semitisum essay as i now realise that i wrote it on the wrong year!?or will it be a total write off?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭fionnsci

WARRIOR08 wrote: »
    i did my history higher level paper and i answered only one essay correctly ran out of time for the irish one and was wondering will i still get some marks for my anti-semitisum essay as i now realise that i wrote it on the wrong year!?or will it be a total write off?

Why have you posted in the Mocks thread?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

WARRIOR08 wrote: »

If you did the Nazi question and wrote about Anti-Sem post 39 then I'm pretty sure it's a write off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 WARRIOR08

fionnsci wrote: »
    Why have you posted in the Mocks thread?!
    cos i dont understand this site! haha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement