Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

i think for exam craft irish HL
    dán do mhelissa
    is coming up, well thats what my teacher hinted but whether it will....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 l.c.2011

anyone have any hints on hl biology or business???

xclw wrote: »
    i think for exam craft irish HL
    dán do mhelissa
    is coming up, well thats what my teacher hinted but whether it will....

ya we've been told that aswell and that
    lig sin i gcathu, an bhean òg and bìmse buan ar buairt gach lò are on aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

hints on examcraft business and french HL would be very appreciated. i know for business HL
    cash flow statements
    are on

we got a hint of some sort for business today
    interest groups affecting the eu or something similar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 CaoimheKeee

Anyone know the question for Wuthering Heights?

in examcraft its
    (i) Revenge is more powerful than love in Wuthering Heights"
    Discuss this statement supporting your answer....

(ii) "Catherine Earnshaw fascinates the reader but never engages our sympathy"
    Respond to statement supporting your answer..

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Caoimhe,

you have 12 posts in this thread and you STILL haven't read the first post, or got the message re: spoilers?!

One day ban to concentrate your mind ... and consider yourself lucky I'm a patient person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 MickieMc

From being told by my teacher and by reading through countless posts Iv found out whats on English paper 2 of both DEBS and examcraft:
    DEBS
    Hamlet is a choice between appearance and reality or a q on the man himself about how he ranges from subtle reflections on life on death to violent and cynical actions
    The next part is a choice between general vision and viewpoint or themes and issues
    And for poetry we have the themes of the infamous eavan boland or robert frost I think.
    Also the paper 1 seems to have an essay on difficult times in your life and a study guide for lcs as a section b possibly??
    Examcraft
    we were given the comprehensions by our teacher as were doing DEB.The secA of the first text is the easiest(about a writer that dosent like self publication on the internet) and the sec B of the 3rd text about you writing a letter home to your family before fleeing baghdad
    we werent given the essay titles unfortunetely :/
    Paper 2 has a hqmlet q on his soliloquays or you can write on him as a hero and villian(seems easier to me)
    cultural context and vision and viewpoint are the comparitives and the poetry is Boland and Frost I THINK .going on what iv been reading here.
    Thats all i can think of. Hope it helps ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 es2003

rae92 wrote: »
    I was just wondering about the Robert Frost question that people have been posting....
    How do you write an answer about his poetry being about something more than nature? Our teacher never really spoke about anything else regarding Frost BUT nature.
    I'm not looking for a full answer, obviously, I was just wondering how you would go about that if you didn't actually learn that in class? :confused:
    You write something about how he uses nature to convey human concerns and issues, but the poetry itself does not focus on nature it merely utilises it to make a connection with something human

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cathalt

Just had French aural....think it was ExamCraft (barcode top right with letter and numbers under it)
    section 3 on the supernatural fairly tough...
    Think there was something about an American policeman tasering his daughter for the very last question...
    Found it fairly ok overall

Anyone have hints for the written paper of French HL ExamCraft?

Anyone have Biology HL with either company? Dont know which company were getting

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 K.H.L

pbffan wrote: »
    Irish HL DEB:
    Maigdileana/Dan do Mhelissa
    Bhean Og/Lig Sinn i gCathu
    Nil Aon Ni/Bimse
    Jack & Cearrbhach compulsory
    Triail: Life in the 60's/Aren't many good people
    Handy Oraid on the problems of young people. Aiste on Drugs + Crime

DEB Is that definitely right?? any spoilers on stair?
    ogham
    perhaps? much appreciated :D

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

Anything about engineering (HL) or Construction Studies (HL) ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kempton

K.H.L wrote: »
    DEB Is that definitely right?? any spoilers on stair?
    ogham
    perhaps? much appreciated :D

yeah and is this the same paper with
    dingle film festival and a car accident in the aural
    by any chance?[

• Registered Users Posts: 25 jimcorbet

Any hints for Maths hl?
    Quick question are there any proofs on paper 1?????

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭JohnSmith17

Anyone know when the mocks start for Killinarden Community School (KCS) ??

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Kelix

Does anyone know whats coming up in examcraft for these:

Math - O
    Irish - O
    English - H
    Business - H
    French - H
    Physics - H
    Geography - H
    Technology - H

• Registered Users Posts: 24 goosey93

any body know the 3 chemistry experiments for higher level examcraft papers i think?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 rachel2k11

I had the french aural
    with the girl with the heart transplant
    can anyone tell me what paper this is and what came up in paper two please??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 cleo1992

anyone know about DEB Home Ec HL?? the one with the barcode on the top left? i've just done HL geog if thats any use? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭ted9308

anyone got examcraft (h)geography and/or irish (h)paper 1?i have examcraft english both papers and economics if anyone wants to swap?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Caz2011

cleo1992 wrote: »
    anyone know about DEB Home Ec HL?? the one with the barcode on the top left? i've just done HL geog if thats any use? thanks

Could you please tell me what's on HL geog!? I don't do home ec but I do have HL Irish paper 1 and 2 and English paper 1 and 2! Both DEB! Please help !!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Asylum15

Did HL Physics today, not sure which make.
    Experiments :
    Clockwise Moments
    Monochromatic Light
    Heat Capacity
    Potential Difference
    There is alot of math about coils and nuclear physics.

6 months of revision and I did terribly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 cleo1992

Caz2011 wrote: »
    Could you please tell me what's on HL geog!? I don't do home ec but I do have HL Irish paper 1 and 2 and English paper 1 and 2! Both DEB! Please help !!
    thanks every bit helps!
    GEOG DEB:
    Short Q's much the same as exam papers, have a flick through map reading and aerial photos in particular, Mass Movement Photos, Volcanic features, Satellite Photo
    Long Q's:
    Physical: Sketch Map of Ireland, Formation of Igneous Rock, Human Interaction with Rock Cycle, Plate Boundaries, Dome/Shield Volcano, Human Interaction with Surface Processes
    Regional: Manufacturing in European, Culture in Subcontinental, Primary in Irish, Two effects of EU expansion on Ireland.
    Human Environment: Population Densisty & How it cahnges over time, Migration effects on Donor/Receiver Country, Historical Settlement, Causes & Effects of Overpopulation.
    Global Interdependence: Developed/Undeveloped World. How decisions in one country affect another.

If only i could remember the answers as well as the questions!

Please PM me the English and Irish!! thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 rachel2k11

Asylum15 wrote: »
    Experiments :
    Clockwise Moments
    Monochromatic Light
    Heat Capacity
    Potential Difference

do you know what paper that was?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 K.H.L

Caz2011 wrote: »

Oh please please tell me whats coming up in irish paper 2 anything at all pleassssseeeee :( :eek: i dont do geography but if I knew i would definitely tell you

• Registered Users Posts: 2 frankdive

anything for OL irish examcraft paper 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 aeromsmith

Hi , anybody have geography not the DEB ones..!
    Have English 1 and 2 if anyone wants to swap .:confused:
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Corkgirl18

Asylum15 wrote: »
    Experiments :
    Clockwise Moments
    Monochromatic Light
    Heat Capacity
    Potential Difference

Pleeease tell me this was the DEB paper! Our teacher was hinting stuff at us but it was none of the above :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 LizMoran

ted9308 wrote: »
    anyone got examcraft (h)geography and/or irish (h)paper 1?i have examcraft english both papers and economics if anyone wants to swap?

Hey i havn't done any papers yet but could you tell me what came up in the economics please?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 KittyCat12345

For a personal essay in english can it take the same type of format as a short story, but in the first person? I have a war essay, that is written in the first person but would i be able to use this in the personal essay?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement