Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 K.H.L

cleo1992 wrote: »
    thanks every bit helps!
    GEOG DEB:
    Short Q's much the same as exam papers, have a flick through map reading and aerial photos in particular, Mass Movement Photos, Volcanic features, Satellite Photo
    Long Q's:
    Physical: Sketch Map of Ireland, Formation of Igneous Rock, Human Interaction with Rock Cycle, Plate Boundaries, Dome/Shield Volcano, Human Interaction with Surface Processes
    Regional: Manufacturing in European, Culture in Subcontinental, Primary in Irish, Two effects of EU expansion on Ireland.
    Human Environment: Population Densisty & How it cahnges over time, Migration effects on Donor/Receiver Country, Historical Settlement, Causes & Effects of Overpopulation.
    Global Interdependence: Developed/Undeveloped World. How decisions in one country affect another.

If only i could remember the answers as well as the questions!

Please PM me the English and Irish!! thank you!

if you know the irish now can you please tell me I havent started my exams so ive nothing to swap yet but my teacher gave us some business hints if thats any good? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 cleo1992

K.H.L wrote: »
    if you know the irish now can you please tell me I havent started my exams so ive nothing to swap yet but my teacher gave us some business hints if thats any good? :)

havnt got anything on irish yet :( and i dont do business sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 dannyxxx

Anybody do mocks.ie pass irish or Higher level business yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 aeromsmith

Need geography spoilers please...! Not the DEB ones..
    I have done Both eng papers so i can swap...
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jjrev

Any spoilers for Biology or Geography examcraft??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 muserock

home ec?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Hassett00

Spoiler for history :D......
    we were told practically our whole paper for history..... civil rights is coming up for the US section. For the Irish section, there is a question on the treaty and a question on the fianna fáíl and cuman na ngaedheal economic combined. For european there is hitlers foreign policy and a question on the economic aspect of weimar republic and a question on a combination of lenin and stalin combined aswell. And coleraine is coming up for our document Q

Could you please explain the
    comdination of Lenin and stalin? did you get two questions one on either one or a combined one where you explain how Stalin took power after Stalin?

Hope im making somebit of sense :S

• Registered Users Posts: 25 DJGxC

I did Construction today. If anyone wants some hints and tips on that tell me.

in return I need french (HL). i have it tomorrow so yeah...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭millington

jimcorbet wrote: »
    Any hints for Maths hl?
    Quick question are there any proofs on paper 1?????
    Here posted these already
    millington wrote: »
    Anyone got a clue about HL Maths Paper II?

I think we used DEB.
    Paper I had proof by induction of chain rule & differentiation of sin x from first principles (I think,could have been cos x)
    millington wrote: »
    No idea but it's possible.
    Had a question on the inverse of a matrice, and then use it to solve similtaneous equations aswell

Still looking for things about Paper II!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

anyone got business HL examcraft paper hints? also french exam craft hints for HL.
    thanks
    if anyone wants english paper 1 or 2 and maths 1 and 2 pm me :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 owenthorp

Asylum15 wrote: »
    Did HL Physics today, not sure which make.
    Experiments :
    Clockwise Moments
    Monochromatic Light
    Heat Capacity
    Potential Difference
    There is alot of math about coils and nuclear physics.

6 months of revision and I did terribly!

did it have a barcode with no numbers in the top left hand corner? please reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ryane36

hey any chance anyone has done the examcraft irish ordinary level paper? if u could tell me the essay title for the scéal and litir i'd really appreciate it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

ExamCraft (Bar code on top right corner)

English Paper 1
    Theme: Looking Back
    text 1
    an article on how the world of publishing has changed.
    Question B - you have set up a website to promote a group/activity. write the introduction to the site with main aims, activities, info, etc

Text 2 extract from book blind assassin
    Question B
    write a speech on importance of photography in modern culture.

Text 3 Diary of a war
    B - you are an inhabitant fleeing from baghdad before the war. write a letter to your relatives describing your fears hopes about the war.

Composing
    1 write a personal essay outlining your optimistic or pessimistic view on life
    2 speech to JC students on wanting to grow up to quickly
    3 short story where setting influences main character
    4 personal essay on hopes and fears for future
    5 article on importance of freedom of expression
    6 article on importance of relaxation
    short story based on historic moment

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ruadhan

rachel2k11 wrote: »
    I had the french aural
    with the girl with the heart transplant
    can anyone tell me what paper this is and what came up in paper two please??

That wasn't in my one anyway.. Don't know what mine was though.. And ehh, French paper 2 .... I'm sorry to inform you that it doesn't exist. If you mean the written paper then surely you did that before the aural?? Or at least on the same day.. Or maybe you meant a different subject

• Registered Users Posts: 44 aeromsmith

Examcraft GEOGRAPHY spoilers please anyone...! i have it tomorrow..
    will swap .. ive done english papers 1 and 2:(

what make are the papers with just a barcode top left on the front and bottom right on the back?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Whiskey757

Requesting anything on DEB HL Biology. All I know is that
    respiration is on it. Photosynthesis is not on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Whiskey757

what make are the papers with just a barcode top left on the front and bottom right on the back?

DEB

Whiskey757 wrote: »
    DEB
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 sooney101

xclw wrote: »
    had french aural today, it was really hard and fast. i'm not sure what papers ours are, they are examcraft anyway so its probably debs.
    the last question was about a dad who tasered his daughter, sec 3 was about a girl and her heart donor and sec 1 is grand though
    anyone elses aural like that too what papers do you all have?

we had that aural too :D have you had any more exams??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 rachel2k11

cleo1992 wrote: »
    GEOG DEB:
    Short Q's much the same as exam papers, have a flick through map reading and aerial photos in particular, Mass Movement Photos, Volcanic features, Satellite Photo
    Long Q's:
    Physical: Sketch Map of Ireland, Formation of Igneous Rock, Human Interaction with Rock Cycle, Plate Boundaries, Dome/Shield Volcano, Human Interaction with Surface Processes
    Regional: Manufacturing in European, Culture in Subcontinental, Primary in Irish, Two effects of EU expansion on Ireland.
    Human Environment: Population Densisty & How it cahnges over time, Migration effects on Donor/Receiver Country, Historical Settlement, Causes & Effects of Overpopulation.
    Global Interdependence: Developed/Undeveloped World. How decisions in one country affect another.
    there isnt any chance you could remember what came up together in like 1 question?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 sooney101

doyler101 wrote: »
    anyone else have the irish aural with the hard donegal accent in cuid a?
    or the french aural did anyone else have it about
    a girl and heart donor?
    what papers does everyone have?

Yeah we had both aurals!!!! :O
    wat other exams have u had??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Marky00

Aoifums wrote: »
    My mocks start on the 22nd :( Damn no midterm thing!
    The only subject I've been told about is English Poetry
    Boland, Dickinson, Frost and Wordworth and the unseen is mood or a personal response to the poem

What make is this your talking about ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 rachel2k11

ruadhan wrote: »
    That wasn't in my one anyway.. Don't know what mine was though.. And ehh, French paper 2 .... I'm sorry to inform you that it doesn't exist. If you mean the written paper then surely you did that before the aural?? Or at least on the same day.. Or maybe you meant a different subject

sorry meant the written paper! no we did that before the mocks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bla1993

chem debs HL
    exps are hydrated sodium carbonate and hcl, ethanoic acid and heat of neutralisation
    atom question is very easy just ionistion, electronegativity, using the electronegativity values to predict bonding vsepr theory and bit of intermolecular forces
    the fuels question is straight forward just the usual
    water question part on winkler titration and BOD
    the other organic question is also lovely and straightroward no mechanisms
    and 10 part a is stoch bit tricky b is atom and rutherford and isotopes and part c is an oxidation 1 with equation and bit about bleach
    ders 2 parts on anions the nitrate and chloride ions but overall nice paper hope that helped
    anyone on higher level french maths paper 2 higher level or ac higher level

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 UJHBv

anybody know what is coming up in The DEB HL french test? need it for tomorrow badly.

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mocks11

Spoiler for history :D......
    we were told practically our whole paper for history..... civil rights is coming up for the US section. For the Irish section, there is a question on the treaty and a question on the fianna fáíl and cuman na ngaedheal economic combined. For european there is hitlers foreign policy and a question on the economic aspect of weimar republic and a question on a combination of lenin and stalin combined aswell. And coleraine is coming up for our document Q

is this for DEB papers?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 cleo1992

rachel2k11 wrote: »
    there isnt any chance you could remember what came up together in like 1 question?
    no sorry :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 owenthorp

im willing to to tell anyone whats coming up in the geography and constuction both honours and DEB mock papers if u can tell me whats coming up in honours physics DEB paper

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bla1993

mocks11 wrote: »
    is this for DEB papers?:confused:
    yep dont worry not actually that bad and calculations are straightfoward oh and ders stoch 2 with the ethanoic acid

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement