Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Whiskey757

owenthorp wrote: »
    im willing to to tell anyone whats coming up in the geography and constuction both honours and DEB mock papers if u can tell me whats coming up in honours physics DEB paper

I don't do physics but I would love those construction papers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32 joyle

has any one done pass irish paper 2 yet??
    im doing it tomorrow morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 yeahyeah94

cleo1992 wrote: »
    anyone know about DEB Home Ec HL?? the one with the barcode on the top left? i've just done HL geog if thats any use? thanks

I'm using deb too. i did home ec yesterday this is what comes up spoiler:
    short questions were ridiculously difficult, characteristics of a good jam came up, soluable and in-soluable vitamis with examples, ways of conserving fish and there advantages really cant remember the rest sorry. Q1 - classification, chemical structure and biological functions of carbohydrates, guidelines for purchasing preparing and cooking convenience foods and evaluate a chart of convenience foods (vegetable lasagne, beef lasagne and tikka masala) Q. on a refridgerator - working principle guidelines for use etc. Q. on the role a child plays in the family. what is the child prtection act 1991? the social studies elective question was about how socio-economin status and gender in equliy effects education. thats all i can remamber.
    can you please tell me what will be on HL deb geography? what was the biome question aswell?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 aeromsmith

owenthorp wrote: »
    im willing to to tell anyone whats coming up in the geography and constuction both honours and DEB mock papers if u can tell me whats coming up in honours physics DEB paper

i dont do physics but i'll help u look and ask around if you can give me the geo..?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9 deg1445

Is the aural Irish with the Cuid B on
    Australia
    and the cuid c about
    Car crash
    the examcraft aural.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mocks11

millington wrote: »
    Here posted these already

Still looking for things about Paper II!

on paper 2 there is :
    hamlet is a tragic hero whose mind is a continuous battleground-to what extent would you agree with this view? or deception and false appearances in hamlet. Then thes general vision and viewpoint and theme , the poem is a northern morning and the poets are boland,frost,wordsworth and dickinson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 yeahyeah94

what make are the papers with just a barcode top left on the front and bottom right on the back?

they're deb papers

Exam craft Maths paper 1 (OL) or geography (HL)
    have english 1 and 2 ... thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bettyboop93

Hiyaaa Just Wondering if anyone knows the stair na teanga for Irish Paper 2 DEB? Thanks :)

DEB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 Iamcool

bla1993 wrote: »
    yep dont worry not actually that bad and calculations are straightfoward oh and ders stoch 2 with the ethanoic acid

I know that you've given a lot of hints, but do you have any more?? I'm gonna fail chemistry so bad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 nanor92

Anyone got any info on the music mocks? Can't find any info on this thread so far. I know my 25 mark question is
    Tchaikovsky
    so if that rings a bell with anyone maybe you could send on a few tips. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭mockshelp

I need:
    ALL and only DEB papers please!

Biology (Most Important...I have tomorrow!)
    What experiments and what long questions?

Geography:

What's the C part of the question in physical geography which is with the waterfall?
    Also what biome questions come up in geoecology.
    Also in the economic section- what question is on the same question as the EU policies (if that's on it...I hope!)
    And what question is with EU expansion in the regional geography?

English:
    What poets are on (DEB paper please)
    Is theme and issue in the comparative?

French:
    What are the writing tasks?

If anyone knows then please help!
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bettyboop93

I can give you french higher level DEB..but could you mail me instead cause i dont know how this works at all

nanor92 wrote: »
    Anyone got any info on the music mocks? Can't find any info on this thread so far. I know my 25 mark question is
    Tchaikovsky
    so if that rings a bell with anyone maybe you could send on a few tips. :cool:

IS that DEB? Unfortunately I don't have any tips because our teacher said he hasn't seen the paper :(

does anyone know what coming up for german HL and Biology HL for DEB papers ??:confused::eek: please help i know
    that germination and the alcohol experiment is coming up
    and more but need more information

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Suzanne22

Does anyone know the HomeEc Higher level paper! EXAMCRAFT thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭phish

Had English paper 2 today if anyone wants it pm me cuz i cant do spoilers on my ipod

company was mocks.ie by the way :)

mockshelp wrote: »
    Geography:
    What's the C part of the question in physical geography which is with the waterfall?
    Also what biome questions come up in geoecology.
    Also in the economic section- what question is on the same question as the EU policies (if that's on it...I hope!)
    And what question is with EU expansion in the regional geography?

Waterfall? The question is about an Irish land form, if thats what you mean, and the C part is: How humans interact with (your choice) processes, I said coastal processes and did Bull Island.
    Biome: The one I answered was: How do plants and animals adapt to the climate and soils.
    Don't know the other two, genuinely can't remember.

Was this DEB or Examcraft?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 wazzarooney

P37 is the barcode on my exam papers. What company is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭mockshelp

Whiskey757 wrote: »
    Waterfall? The question is about an Irish land form, if thats what you mean, and the C part is: How humans interact with (your choice) processes, I said coastal processes and did Bull Island.
    Biome: The one I answered was: How do plants and animals adapt to the climate and soils.
    Don't know the other two, genuinely can't remember.
    [/SPOILER]

Can you remember anything you did in regional and economic? And your paper was definitely DEB?

Thanks!

Any examcraft maths (ol) paper1
    or Geography (hl)
    Please thank you
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Lisac220

Had my ordinary french aural today.. was fairly easy
    we didn't get the one about the doner
    not sure what company it came from tho

Whiskey757 wrote: »
    IS that DEB? Unfortunately I don't have any tips because our teacher said he hasn't seen the paper :(

Wish I knew myself :eek: she also tod us that the essays that might come up are
    ceili band tradition, fusion music and the north american influence
    if thats any help to you or it matches up with anyone else's music paper it'd great to know more.

I know a fair bit on the deb and examcraft english paper 2's :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 cbaz09

P37 is the barcode on my exam papers. What company is that?

That sounds like Examcraft, is the Barcode on RHS?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ilovebooks

Anyone have any other tips for higher french i have it tomorrow, not sure what company though? is a diary entry coming up please help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 cbaz09

nanor92 wrote: »
    Wish I knew myself :eek: she also tod us that the essays that might come up are
    ceili band tradition, fusion music and the north american influence
    if thats any help to you or it matches up with anyone else's music paper it'd great to know more.

I know a fair bit on the deb and examcraft english paper 2's :p
    I had Music with Romeo and yer one on it as the 25 mark, Ceili tradition was essay, strife theme was on and i think it was in the recap, Barry i think was from the last two G and H maybe?

Does anyone know anything at all about EXAMCRAFT HomeEc or Geoghraphy Higher level:D:confused: I'm desperate!

• Advertisement

cbaz09 wrote: »
    I had Music with Romeo and yer one on it as the 25 mark, Ceili tradition was essay, strife theme was on and i think it was in the recap, Barry i think was from the last two G and H maybe?

sound cbaz we seem to be seeing each other alot on this and allhonours.ie hah :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement