Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Awnyeah

If anyone has had their HL HOME ECONOMICS EXAMCRAFT mock or has any hints could they please private message me? I'd seriously appreciate it! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ryanshane52

Cardor wrote: »
    Hey.. tanx for all of this.. its brilliant help.. but what experiments came up?

According to a person from earlier
    Clockwise Moments
    Monochromatic Light
    Heat Capacity
    Potential Difference

• Registered Users Posts: 34 DazRe

Awnyeah wrote: »
    TaraP1993 wrote: »
    Question on biome- How do plants and animals adapt to biome?
    Igneous Rocks
    One way humans use rocks- geothermal, construction etc
    Migration- doners and recievers of migration
    Short questions were handy maps and photos
    Stetch maps
    The affect joining the EU had on Ireland

Was the barcode on the right or the left on the paper?
    Left = DEB
    Right = Examcraft

Please reply!

Hey was there a question about desertification on that one?? please reply you'd be a life saver...

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Cardor

According to a person from earlier

Is dat for debs or examcraft?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Hassett00

Is there anyone out there that has the Business Examcraft papers or know what came up in them? PM me if you do. Be hugely appreciated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭tanoone

Need DEBS history HL please . Any historians out there

• Registered Users Posts: 39 TaraP1993

DazRe wrote: »
    Awnyeah wrote: »

Hey was there a question about desertification on that one?? please reply you'd be a life saver...

no im pretty sure there wasnt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ciara_Ellen

Roxy2011 wrote: »
    Only do Debs sorry but goodluck I heard the microwave comes up on examcraft not sure tho :)

Right Physics the pain of my life no joke the paper is a piece of **** unbeliveably hard I thought it was a joke just answered two questions from a possible 16 so failed with flyong colours :
    Q5 State Archimedes principle?
    What is the angular velocity of an object on the surface of the earth due to the rotation of the earth about its axis?
    why can you not observe total internal reflection when travelling from a less dense medium to a more dense medium?
    which wave phenomenon distinguishes transverse waves from longitudinal waves?
    Name a thermometric property associated with a mercury in glass thermometer and state one other thermometric property?
    Explain how point discharge works?
    What is the role of the moderator and the control rods in a fission reactor?

Q6 What is meant by simple harmonic motion?
    State Hooke's law?
    Questions on harmonics, using hookes law

Q7 State the laws of refraction of light
    Real images diagram

Q8 Magnetic flux
    Faraday's law
    Experiment to demonstrate faraday's law
    Calculations

Q9 Scientist who:
    introduced the term electron in 1891
    determined the value of the charge on the elctron in 1911
    discovered that the positive charge in an atom was concentrated in the nucleus?

Describe the experiment that the scientist performed in 1911 to show that the positive charge was concentrated in the nucleus?
    Why did it take much longer to discover the neutron than the other particles?

Explain how using Bohr's model how light is emitteed in a discharge tube when the atoms in a gas are excited by an electrical discharge?
    Calculations

Q10 What are the four fundamental forces of nature?

List the forces in order of increasing strength Give an example of where each of these forces is observed
    Name the two scientists that verified einsteins formula E=mc (squared) and with the aid of a labelled diagram describe their experiment?

Write a nuclear equation to represent this reaction?
    Calculations

Q11 Heat pump in fridge
    Calculations
    State two forms of electromagnetic radiation with a higher frequency than light
    Why is knowledge of the direction of the earth's magnetic field important when designing marine compasses?
    Calculations

Q12 What are stationary waves?
    Explain how a ststionary wave is formed in a pipe opened at both ends
    Draw diagrams demonstrating the first three harmonics produced on a pipe open at both ends.
    Explain from these diagrams how the frequencies are related for the first three harmonics

State two factors on which the capacitance of a parallel plate capacitor depends
    Describe an experiment that demonstrates the dependence of one of these factors on the capacitance of a parallel plate capacitor
    Explain how the potential difference changes with time across both components after the switch has been closed.

Good Luck :D
    thanks! what experiments came up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kkkk

Mocks20111 wrote: »
    Okay, so this is the last time i'm going to post this, but does anyone at all know what questions are coming up on Maths HL Paper 2 DEB Mock ? :D Muchly appreciated if you can give me spoilers

Was your paper one
    the differential of cosx? and did you have a hard alegbra question 1? question 1 a was xto the power of 4 - x
    If it is then
    there is a differential equation 6b, easy enough, and the option question number 8 isn't too nard part c is a parallalorgram with a flag inside, asked to prove area of flag, work out the 4 triangles and minus that from the area of the parallelogram(youll understand when you see it) the Maclaurin series is e to the power of x
    probability question is very easy tangents to the circle comes up twice, trig questions are both very nice and easy. sin (A-B) is there look it up in the log tables, and proof that i think its sin squared = 1/2 (1-cos2a).
    If you have this paper it is easier than paper 1

Good Luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Does anyone have the French HL Examcraft opinion questions? Please and thanks! :P I feel so evil posting in here! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭higgz

DEB Physics exam tomorrow! The Questions are a life-saver, thank you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kkkk

anybody have the french HL listening about
    the girl who wrote a book about discrimination in the work place and the last question was about how many bridges were built on the TGV line?
    if you did any hints for the written paper?

Cardor wrote: »
    Is dat for debs or examcraft?

debs

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Does anyone have the French HL Examcraft opinion questions? Please and thanks! :P I feel so evil posting in here! :(
    Et tu, Brute?! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

Noel2k9 wrote: »

sent ya a pm :)

xclw wrote: »
    sent ya a pm :)

Can i have a PM?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Et tu, Brute?! :mad:

I cannot live without my life! I cannot die without my soul

I AM HEATHCLIFF.

i know this has been asked loads but does anyone have business exam craft?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 DazRe

hey could someone please put up whats coming up on Examcraft Geography

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

Got a b1 in English :P

• Advertisement

brownlad wrote: »
    Got a b1 in English :P

well done! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Cardor

Has anybody got Exam Craft Physics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mollyhanahoe

FTS wrote: »
    Geography HL & Irish HL Paper 2?
    Both Examcraft, does anyone have these? Please Im brickin it theyre tomorrow. :eek:
    Ive done English HL Papers 1&2/ Maths OL Papers 1&2/ Irish HL Paper 1.
    Thanks! :)

Geography :
    biome-guman interaction, human intetaction with rock cycle, secondary activities in Paris, irealand is a dinor and reciever region explain, factors effecting birth rates in china.

What's on maths paper 2 please ?

Please read first post in thread!!! - R

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 wazzarooney

Geography : biome-guman interaction, human intetaction with rock cycle, secondary activities in Paris, irealand is a dinor and reciever region explain, factors effecting birth rates in china.

What's on maths paper 2 please ?

<modsnip>

You're right, but please don't call people names :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 JJ93

SOMEONE HAS TO HAVE DONE DEB BUS OR BIO!!!! PLEASE IV BEEN SO SICK THIS LAST TWO WEEKS AND I DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME :(

JJ93 wrote: »
    SOMEONE HAS TO HAVE DONE DEB BUS OR BIO!!!! PLEASE IV BEEN SO SICK THIS LAST TWO WEEKS AND I DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME :(

This is from someone else a while back, so instead of moaning how about you look for it yourself? :mad:
    The endocrine system is coming up. Experiments are coming up as usual but i think they are to do with respiration:/ 50% sure that it will come up!
    Also Ecology is a big one this year!
    Excretion isn't coming up!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Firstly, use spoilers.

Secondly, be polite.

Am I talking to myself here, folks?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Quinn Rob

Can someone please post what they know about debs french (HL) and if you have specific questions then that would be even better! Thanks

Quinn Rob wrote: »
    Can someone please post what they know about debs french (HL) and if you have specific questions then that would be even better! Thanks

This is all i know so far
    reading comps: one is about this reporters group and the other is about children in school and it's from their view. there not too difficult.
    opinion pieces: one's the response to the opinion pieces, like the media and discipline in the school system
    .then 2,3,4 are racism, a letter to a french school saying you want to go and learn french while helping the students learn english, a journal entry about your friend moving abroad, your opinion on children playing video games, racism or the pressure of exams

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Quinn Rob

Thanks that is a big help!
    For anyone who is using and ipod or iphone to view this then if you want to see the spoiler then simply click on quote at the bottom right hand corner of the post!

Hope i helped

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement