Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 aeromsmith

IRISH examcraft (ol) 2
    BUSINESS (hl) the paper without
    breakeven charts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 JimiHendrix92

which exam papers have the barcode in the top left???

• Registered Users Posts: 34 DazRe

That whoud be deb paper because of the l.. but use barcodes to be sure of the paper...
    What were answers for orindary irish tape? or do you no

I think this Is mean for me? Ehh one of the answers for ordinary was about
    smuggling drugs? And the people hiding them in the camper van? Also they was a piece about some journalist writing a piece about famous people also about a girl named pol and what she wants to do after the leaving cert

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

Any hints on OL english both papers or HL engineering? both DEB and examcraft

which exam papers have the barcode in the top left???

DEB

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 sunnysonny

SPANISH ...PLEASE SOMEONE .... !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭emma123abc

Really desparate for Irish HL paper 2 (examcraft) spoilers if anyone can give them:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Mariekatie

aoifeen Ox wrote: »
    I've had a good few of my mocks already!
    English HL paper 1:
    Comprehension1: QB write a letter to a well know sports personality whom you would like to interview...Comprehension2 QB write the introduction you would give to Nando Parrado(randomer
    mentioned in the comp) who has been invited to your school to give a motivational speech...Comp3: QB Write a practical guide for students who are doing their LC focus on effective strategics aimed at achieving their goals...For question A's just for all the part (iii) have a good knowledge of style of writing
    Dont do what i did and answer 3 question A's and no B's
    1. write an opinion piece for a mag on gender equality..2.Write a talk to be given to your classmates entitled what the future holds for us 3. 'if we only had strength to make it' write a short story by the suggested quote 4. personal essay about a time you found life difficult 5. newspaper article draw attention to importance of continuing to support charitable causes despite economic difficulties 6.write a speech in which you argue for or against the provisions of free education for all 7. short story where the central character dominates other characters
    I don't know what exam company that was from i think it was Examcraft but if anyone has had that paper and knows whats on paper2 could ya let me know :)
    History HL:
    Documents are on the Coleraine University controversy..Mini essay is: To what extent was the Lockwood Report considered by the nationalist people of Derry to be another example of their mistreatment by the Stormont Government
    For section 2: Ireland we've covered the pursuit of sovereignty and the impact of partition which is topic 3 but if anyone has a different topic let me know :D
    Topic 3: 1. to what extent did the treaty negotiations and the signing of the treaty expose serious splits within the sinn fein party? 2. What was the inpact of WW II on Belfast? 3. During the period 1922-39 which government handeled the economy/law and order better, cumman na ngaedheal or Fianna Fáil? 4. How successful was James Craig as Prime Minister of northern ireland?
    Section 2: Europe and the Wider world this is the section where you write on two topics and we covered Dictatorship and Democracy in Europe 1920-45 (Topic3) and The United States and the World 1945-1989(Topic 6)
    Topic 3. 1.How did Lenin and Stalin use totalitarianism to strengthen the communist regime in the soviet union 2.to what extent was Hitlers foreign policy successful during 1933-39? 3.How did Britain and Germany deal with economic problems they faced during the 1930's? 4. What role did the development of technology play in the WW II?
    Topic 6: 1. what was the immediate and long term impact of the Montgomery bus boycott? 2. to what extent did the vietnam war cause deep divisions in american politics and society 68-75? 3. what was the impact of one or more of the following in american society: youth culture, counter culture, multiculturalism? 4.How sis sucessive administrations deal with american economic and/or foreign policy during the years 1970-89?
    I've also done OL maths paper 1 and HL Ag-science if anyone wants hints

Hiya could you please post up maths (OL).....the two papers
    Thank you so much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭FTS

kempton wrote: »
    just had irish 1 today HL think it's examcraft?
    aiste on: problems of this country are only getting worse and the influence of mean cumarsaide.
    story based on courage.
    debate on young people having a tough life.
    comprehensions were about famous diaries of people and also women of france.
    was wondering if anyone could help me with paper 2?

Hey, Irish Examcraft, P2:
    Pros:
    Choice of Lig sinn i gcathu & Bean Og.
    have to do cearrbhach mac caba

Filiocht
    Pass:
    Bimse Buan OR Gealt?
    Honours:
    an mhathair or oiche nollaig na mban

Stair:
    If you do Gael Linn, foras na gaeilge and meath na gaeilge youll be grand.

kempton wrote: »
    just had irish 1 today HL think it's examcraft?
    aiste on: problems of this country are only getting worse and the influence of mean cumarsaide.
    story based on courage.
    debate on young people having a tough life.
    comprehensions were about famous diaries of people and also women of france.
    was wondering if anyone could help me with paper 2?

Hey Thanks, but just to make sure mine is Examcraft was your listening about
    the gaisce award and people smuggling drugs and also a woman winning the lotto in limerick and something else about a girl wanting to do medicine?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 JimiHendrix92

DazRe wrote: »
    DEB
    any ideas for english paper 2..?? i know the poets from reading on this but i dunno bout hamlet or comparative :(

FTS wrote: »
    Pros:

Filiocht
    Pass:
    Bimse Buan OR Gealt?
    Honours:

Stair:

Really appreciated!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭rockycoolness22

anybody got any spoilers for Art History DEB??

FTS wrote: »
    Pros:

Filiocht
    Pass:
    Bimse Buan OR Gealt?
    Honours:

Stair:

Hey can I ask you what was the an triail question you'd really be helping me out!

Hey Thanks, but just to make sure mine is Examcraft was your listening about
    the gaisce award and people smuggling drugs and also a woman winning the lotto in limerick and something else about a girl wanting to do medicine?

I think thats debs because my listening was different and my paper is examcraft:)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

soup1 wrote: »
    DEC ENGLISH HIGHER LEVEL :
    hahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha
    hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha
    hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah
    hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha
    hhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaha
    hhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
    ahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahha
    hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha
    hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahah
    ahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahha
    hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhah
    ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahah
    hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahha DO SOME WORK AND THEN YOU WONT HAVE TO CHEAT!
    sorry to get your hopes up ! XD
    soup1 wrote:
    yeh i will be i think. . .il post all my exams . . the better you do in your mocks, the more u will slack off fro the real thing and less points u will get! after all, i am competing against you for college places!!!!
    soup1 wrote:
    your an absolute moron! that paper is DEB xD spare me a thought when u open your paper and realise your f**kd and im right

Following review by the mods of the behaviour of soup1 in this thread (the posts above are examples which have since been edited or deleted) and generally in this forum, poster banned for one month for personal abuse and general trollery.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭FTS

Dont do an triail sorry.

any ideas for english paper 2..?? i know the poets from reading on this but i dunno bout hamlet or comparative :(

As far as I know Its all on this if you search the thread "english DEB" one for hamlet is
    appearance vs reality

emma123abc wrote: »
    I think thats debs because my listening was different and my paper is examcraft:)

What was your listening about if you don't mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭will1569reptile

DEB paper any one at all please

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Mariekatie

hey:) have you any idea what is coming up for LCVP?
    Is the case study growing together. Please and thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 school_sux

phish wrote: »
    anybody have any hints for:
    HL English paper 2
    HL Irish paper 1&2
    HL Physics ??

all mocks.ie ??

have mocks.ie HL English paper 1 and HL chemistry if anyone needs them or home ec

Could yoou tell me what experiments came up in chemistry? :)
    thanks!!

Aint got a clue shud be Handy doh once you know business terminology

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭rockycoolness22

Has anyone done the Art History paper yet? I presume we'll be getting DEB!
    I've done DEB English P1 + P2!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 charlie500

Geography HL Examcraft, anybody? It would be very much appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

English Examcraft paper two anyone? had a search but cant find it :(

are the ordinary papers could rele do with paper 2 could you send me PM.. dont do art history doh

What was your listening about if you don't mind me asking?

Em I did i two weeks ago so bear with me, but there was a guy writing an essay, a guy called Ruairí that had been on holiday in Australia..
    Sorry thats all i can remember:o

Hope it helps though:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 CraigJJCahill

xclw wrote: »
    when do you have business i have it thursday, exam craft so i can let ya know then and french too
    cbaz09 wrote: »
    Okay guys I have done Physics , History Irish paper 1, French, music and english HL examcraft willing to swop spoilers for paper 2 Irish

Its the second paper of the one with Comprehensions on french women and Anne Frank

Please Help

hi there, unfortunatly i cant help you with the irish paper 2, but could you let me know whats on french and history please?

• Advertisement

emma123abc wrote: »
    Em I did i two weeks ago so bear with me, but there was a guy writing an essay, a guy called Ruairí that had been on holiday in Australia..
    Sorry thats all i can remember:o

Hope it helps though:)

It does help kinda! My wasn't like that! Ugh! But it had writing to the left hand side and supposedly that is examcraft! There was no barcode!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement