Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭MariaBlaah

@DaZer.. i actually didnt understand much!! but i just wrote down random answers...
    the Gaoth Dobhair accent was fair hard.. in the news pieces there was somthing about an accident.. there was a piece on the dingle film fest in cuidA i think.
    . maybe it was B! hopefully thats enough cause i cant remember anymore!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭emma123abc

MariaBlaah wrote: »

That's the same listening i had! there was also
    a guy writing an essay and a guy called ruairí that came back from his holidays in australia:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 NotStupid

lilyos wrote: »
    Hi i only have heard a bit about the higher level french and i think it was on an opinion question.....
    there was something about moving house...is that somethin like le menager or sounds like it and i think a question came up in a real exam question very recently in the last 3 years
    ....i dont know what company the papers were though....could u please let me know the essay titles for higher level english...hope this helped!! :P:P

Thanks, I might as well prepare it just in case it is on my paper! For my English exam (HL) My paper one had
    Part B's: was on a letter to your family back home (your at war), The importance of photography, and a speech (I think!), And one of the Essay titles was a personal essay on your hopes and fears for the future.
    This might not be your paper (Im not sure which one it was!), but at least you'll be prepared in case it does come up ! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 owenthorp

could someone mind just tellin what the english personal essay on paper 1 of the honours DEB paper please and thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Crazyciano

If I had english p1 from examcraft, does that mean p2 is definitely from examcraft?

it is very VERY unlikely that they will different. you can pretty much guarantee that they will e the same company.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭MariaBlaah

No idea where any of the papers i had are from but:
    Biology HL:
    Long question on ecology, respiration, structure or root tip of plant, genetics: sex linkage, evolution and theory of natural selection, menstrual cycle, reproduction in flowering plants. experiments: isolation of DNA, immoblising enzymes, viewing a plant cell

Irish HL Paper 1:
    Prós: Lig sinn i gcathú / an bhean óg. an cearrbhach mac caba: compulsory! filíocht: bímse buan ar buairt gach ló/ níl aon ní and jack - compulsory! dán de mhelissa/ maigdelena. An triail: life in the sixties/ no good people in the drama. stair na gaeilge: citlín maude, deirdre brennan (among others) an fhiannaíocht, ogham, dinnseanachas, filíocht na mbard and more

Home Ec HL:
    Short questions are HARD! learn difference between pro-biotic & pre-biotic. long questions: compulsory Q1: milk and vitamin A, Q2: eggs & vegans, Q3:HACCP, FSAI, toxic & infectious food poisoning Q4: imputs, throughputs & outputs about buying furniture Q5: disabilty & the family. earn voluntary organisation to do with disabled people. Elective 3: factors affecting education, childcare options comparison, improved access to education etc

Hope this is of use:D

hey :)
    was your irish DEB or examcraft?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

Just over from the Junior Cert forum. I heard you guys figured out you could tell which company a paper is from by the position of the barcode.

Could you explain that to me, as the thread is too long to read?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Just over from the Junior Cert forum. I heard you guys figured out you could tell which company a paper is from by the position of the barcode.

Could you explain that to me, as the thread is too long to read?

DEB papers have the barcode in the top left corner on the front, Examcraft have the barcode in the top right corner on the front. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 school_sux

Has anyone done their mocks yet and aren't sure whether they are DEB or examcraft they could be mocks.ie... i really need some hints :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 aeromsmith

Can anyone tell me what BUSINESS paper doesnt have
    breakeven charts
    on it thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 school_sux

sunnysonny wrote: »
    :( HASSSSS ANNNNNNYYYYYYOOONNNE got ANY!!!!! hints about spanish hl exam .......PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me no asap !!!!!!!! HAVE 2 STUDY SOOOOOO MUCH !!!!!! pllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm sorry! I hope you find some hints!! :) I know how you feel! I cant find any hints for my mocks.... because our school didnt get stupid DEB or examcraft!
    Good luck! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Desire to Aspire

_meehan_ wrote: »
    DEB papers have the barcode in the top left corner on the front, Examcraft have the barcode in the top right corner on the front. :)

Nice one! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 TaraP1993

Any one know the actual questions for poetry and prose for irish paper 2 have it tomorrow and im so stressed you'd be saving my life :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Grey24

aeromsmith wrote: »
    I have : GEO (HL)
    IRISH 1 (OL)
    MATHS 1+2 (OL)
    ENG 1+2 (HL)

I need : BUSINESS(HL)
    IRISH 2 (OL) examcraft
    BIO (HL)
    FRENCH(hl)

can u please pm me irish n maths please!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 kjsckth

is the DEB HL home ec paper the one with
    carbohydrates, the fridge, child protection act ect. or is that the examcraft???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 NotStupid

Can anyone tell me what BUSINESS paper doesnt have
    breakeven charts
    on it thanks :)

I did Higher Level Business today..Not sure what paper it was..It could have had a barcode on the right hand side! I dont know!! But I'll tell you what was on it just in case it is yours..That way you have something to work off.
    Short Questions: Delayering, Debt Equity, Examples of unethical behaviour of businesses. Eu stuff(I cant remember what it was exactly!)

ABQ: Manager Activities, HRM, and I cant remember the 20 mark question!

Long Questions: Market Concept/Strategy, Product Development, Trade Unions [Benefits to Employees and Employers.

If I can remember anything else I'll put it up! Hope it helps a bit !

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Read the first post!!!

Use SPOILERS when appropriate!!!!

>.<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Mocks20111

Could anyone tell me the French HL DEB mock questions for the two opinion questions and diary ? :D Muchly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Grey24

did anyone do the examcraft accounting (HL),french (HL),irish p1 n p2(OL) biology(HL) english (OL) yet? if u did can u please pm me?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭sparagon

German mock that had
    bulimia?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭FTS

Anyone? Please? :pac:
    Im freaking out :eek: Its TOMORROW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 JJ93

NotStupid wrote: »
    Ive looked at nearly every post on this thread and Im so confused! :pac:
    But can anyone tell my what came up on the French paper with the aural on
    The Girl With The Heart Transplant
    .. I dont need to know if its examcraft or DEB, just whats on the paper, cause I have no idea what kind it is!

Thanks!

its definately NOT DEB

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭teenagedream

NotStupid wrote: »
    Ive looked at nearly every post on this thread and Im so confused! :pac:
    But can anyone tell my what came up on the French paper with the aural on
    The Girl With The Heart Transplant
    .. I dont need to know if its examcraft or DEB, just whats on the paper, cause I have no idea what kind it is!

Thanks!

Its examcraft. But I cant tell you whats on it I dont have a clue. Sorry :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 wazzarooney

Right, got Examcraft Paper 2 today. I'm totally sure of it, pink page, bar code on top right, said Examcraft on answer sheet.
    Hamlet: Question on him as a tragic hero or on appearance vs. reality

Vision and Viewpoint: How it impacted on your enjoyment of the texts (70 mark one) or how it captured your interest (50 marks)

Theme or issue: key moments and how engaging theme adds to enjoyment of texts.

Poets: Boland, Dickinson, Wordsworth, Frost

Unseen poem - mood and lines you found appealing

For the
    Vision and Viewpoint, is How it impacted on your enjoyment of the texts question? And is part a of question 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mozzypuffs

In English HL
    hamlet Appearence vs reality would someone be able to give me a point to put in each paragraph PLEASE!

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭tanoone

I have debs hl chemistry paper .

Will post in return for debs hl history .

Someone Must have done it

• Registered Users Posts: 44 aeromsmith

OKAY FINAL QUESTION FOR TONIGHT...
    WHICH BUSINESS PAPER HAD
    DELAYERING SHORT Q
    BUT DIDNT HAVE
    BREAKEVEN CHART
    ..?
    THANKS
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15 TouchdownKate-x

MariaBlaah wrote: »
    hey :)
    was your irish DEB or examcraft?

I have no idea which one, sorry!

Also, if anyone COULD tell me where this paper is from that would be of great help!

OKAY FINAL QUESTION FOR TONIGHT...
    WHICH BUSINESS PAPER HAD
    DELAYERING SHORT Q
    BUT DIDNT HAVE
    BREAKEVEN CHART
    ..?
    THANKS
    :D

YES IM WITH THIS!! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL US THE PAPERS, ITS QUITE CONFUSING!!

• Advertisement

I have no idea which one, sorry!

Also, if anyone COULD tell me where this paper is from that would be of great help!

what experiments were on the biology and i can tell you:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement