Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭will1569reptile

hi i need this for friend,, english hl deb paper poetry question..

I know its probaly been talked about alot but its all examcraft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 JJ93

Mocks20111 wrote: »
    Could anyone tell me the French HL DEB mock questions for the two opinion questions and diary ? :D Muchly appreciated.
    the diary is that
    your friend is moving to a different and your sad! and the other themes are racism, video games yay or nay, pressure with exams and the point system!
    not sure if either of them is the compulsory question though!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

aeromsmith wrote: »
    OKAY FINAL QUESTION FOR TONIGHT...
    WHICH BUSINESS PAPER HAD
    DELAYERING SHORT Q
    BUT DIDNT HAVE
    BREAKEVEN CHART
    ..?
    THANKS
    :D

examcraft didnt have
    delayering as a short q or beak even chart deb does have delayering not sure about break even though

if ya read through the thread you'll find all the info you need on english papers 1 and 2 for both deb and exam craft. they've both been posted loads :)

anyone wanna learn my religion for me and somehow put it in my brain :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 Iamcool

Desperately need more Chemistry DEBS paper! :( Nobody seems to have done it, only one person who posted some stuff ages ago :'(
    Spanish is another one that no one has done. :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

JJ93 wrote: »
    the diary is that
    your friend is moving to a different and your sad! and the other themes are racism, video games yay or nay, pressure with exams and the point system!
    not sure if either of them is the compulsory question though!:confused:
    JJ, you have 9 posts in this thread, and you still haven't read the first post or figured out that you need to use spoilers?!

Final warning!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Grey24

rae92 wrote: »
    HL Religion.... this will be a long post :P
    Sect.A.
    Q1 a) Investigate how any one of Plato's philosophical ideas considers the truth of reality.
    b) Outline the importance of the Sophists in the development of philosophical thought in ancient Greece.
    Q2 a) Outline one myth from an ancient culture and explain how it attempts to answer key questions about the meaning of life.
    b) Outline how a search for the spiritual is evident in society today.

Sect.B.
    a) -contemporary music -art -film -literature
    i. Describe one image of Jesus that is expressed in one of the above sources.
    ii. Examine the inspiration and the relevance of the image described above for culture and society today.
    b) i. Outlinetwo key achievements and two key difficulties in the search for Christian unity.
    ii. Explain the ways in which two rites of Christian worship remember Jesus.

Sect.C.
    a) -Buddhism -Hinduism -Islam
    Compare the rite of birth/initiation from one of the above world rel. with the rite of b/ini associated with either Christianity/Judaism.
    b) -Buddhism -Hinduism -Islam
    Describe the contemporary experience of one of the above world rel. traditions in Ireland.

Sect.D.
    a) i. Outline one understanding of 'the common good' in society today.
    ii. Describe one example of how ' the common good' is expressed in Irish civil law.
    b) Examine the relationship that exists between religion and 'the common good' found in one Christian denomination.

Sect.E.
    -Buddhism -Christianity -Hinduism -Islam -Judaism
    Compare the role of men & women in two of the above rel.

Sect.H
    a) Describe two examples of how oral traditions have been preserved in the Gospels.
    b) Explain the importance of the 'Q' document as a source for the Gospels.

Sect.I.
    a) Explain the difference between secularisation and secularism.
    b) Describe a contemporary example of i. secularisation and ii.secularism

Sect.J.
    a) Outline Galileo's main findings and ideas about the universe.
    b) Assess the contribution of these ideas to the relationship between science and religion.

what company is this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 JJ93

JJ, you have 9 posts in this thread, and you still haven't read the first post or figured out that you need to use spoilers?!

Final warning!!!

sorry :( i clicked subit reply by accident! it won't happen again!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭r0cks0l1dd

Anyone know what company made the papers that I got? They had

SPOILER:
    The HL English Paper 1 where The Blind Assassin and The Diary of War came up and the OL Irish Aural where something about Australia and The Evolution of Lauren were up?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Destiined2win

anybody please know what coming up in irish ordinary level paper 1...i have it tomorrow:(

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

Has anyone done HL engineering and have any tips on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭sarah.

I had the higher level business examcraft paper and i don't remember seeing anything about
    breakeven charts or delayering in it! It had difficult shot questions, the ABQ was the easiest I've ever done and the long questions were fairly mixed but I managed to answer four just in time. learn about empowerment, product development process, the benefits to a business of using management activites well.
    Had it today but remember little and had to hand it all up at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Ash_M

r0cks0l1dd wrote: »

SPOILER:
    The HL English Paper 1 where The Blind Assassin and The Diary of War came up and the OL Irish Aural where something about Australia and The Evolution of Lauren were up?

They're Examcraft I'm fairly sure, I had the DEB version of English and those weren't on it, and the Irish Examcraft Aural has those on it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 monica 377

could anyone tell me what came up in HL Home Economics???? Debs! especially question 1. It would be very appreciated!!!! Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Destiined2win

or does anybody know whats comin up in Ordinary level French,od maths paper 2,English(od) paper 1,music Higher level

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭teotihuacan

I can post up the Examcraft Chemistry HL Paper if anyone can help me out with French, Maths, English all HL Examcraft?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 PinkScarlett

Vodkat wrote: »
    Im wondering does anyone have the specific question that came up for Art history on
    Newgrange
    . Thanks
    describe newgrange in relation to how it was made, beliefs, and religion of the people. also the roofbox, what its function is. and show illustrations

i did it today and it was grand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Bee113

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had any spoilers for DEB ordinary Maths? Would be much appreciated :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mockslol

I'll give you examcraft english for Chemistry its
    Paper 1
    Theme: Looking Back
    text 1
    an article on how the world of publishing has changed.
    Question B - you have set up a website to promote a group/activity. write the introduction to the site with main aims, activities, info, etc

Text 2 extract from book blind assassin
    Question B
    write a speech on importance of photography in modern culture.

Text 3 Diary of a war
    B - you are an inhabitant fleeing from baghdad before the war. write a letter to your relatives describing your fears hopes about the war.

Composing
    1 write a personal essay outlining your optimistic or pessimistic view on life
    2 speech to JC students on wanting to grow up to quickly
    3 short story where setting influences main character
    4 personal essay on hopes and fears for future
    5 article on importance of freedom of expression
    6 article on importance of relaxation
    short story based on historic moment

Paper 2:Robert Frost
    "frost's poems while often expressing positive sentiments are tinged with sadness"
    write a response
    Hamlet on him as a hero and villian
    cultural context and vision and viewpoint are the comparitives

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 charlie91

if you could post chemistry that would be great :) not starting my mocks until monday so i can help you next week...im doing french on tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭sarah.

Can anyone please tell me whats on both the Examcraft, Higher Level, Irish papers one and two if at all possible! Especially the questions for An Triail! Please,I have read through this whole thread but in general people dont specify which paper they actually did and if it was Examcraft. I think the Examcraft paper is the one with the aural about
    Austrailia and Cuid A had a really strong Donegal accent!
    Please help!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sycea

From what I can remember of the Examcraft Art History paper, there was:
    A question on Newgrange and one on Romanesque architecture in Ireland

For European there was a da Vinci question and one where you a choice; you could pick between a painting that featured water, a work by Michelangelo and about three others that I didn't bother reading. You had to discuss two works in the question, one only briefly.

For Appreciation there was the usual Exhibition question, two works you liked, and evaluate how the gallery presented the works. Very easy. There was a question about designing a vegetarian menu, and one about special effects in Avatar.

Sorry, that's all I read of the paper; i just skip the sections we don't cover, like most people I expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Cardor

Anybody with Examcraft Physics yet?.. :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 millss

HELP!! does any one hav any spoilers for biology? i need them asap please.. any company will do :D thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15 TouchdownKate-x

sarah. wrote: »
    Can anyone please tell me whats on both the Examcraft, Higher Level, Irish papers one and two if at all possible! Especially the questions for An Triail! Please,I have read through this whole thread but in general people dont specify which paper they actually did and if it was Examcraft. I think the Examcraft paper is the one with the aural about
    Austrailia and Cuid A had a really strong Donegal accent!
    Please help!! :)

think the one i commented about earlier is examcraft :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 aeromsmith

xclw wrote: »
    examcraft didnt have
    delayering as a short q or beak even chart deb does have delayering not sure about break even though

BRILLIANT THANKS :D
    DID U DO THE DEB PAPER...?
    IF SO COULD U GIVE ME SPOILERS MUCHOS GRACIAS :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 chimee

r0cks0l1dd wrote: »

SPOILER:

examcraft

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭r0cks0l1dd

Ash_M wrote: »
    They're Examcraft I'm fairly sure, I had the DEB version of English and those weren't on it, and the Irish Examcraft Aural has those on it :)

But I thought that the Examcraft ones had ticks on them but they weren't mocks.ie because the aural quality was decent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭teotihuacan

CHEMISTRY SPOILER:
    Experiment 1: Bleach(Sodium Hypochlorite Titration)
    Experiment 2: Preparation of Ethanal
    Experiment 3: Calculating the Heat of Reaction Between an acid and a base (Polystyrene cup test)

Q4:oxidation numebers, sulfate ions test, rel. atomic mass definition, sigma pi bonding, conjugate acid/base of HSO4(-), equilibrium, properties of alpha particles,tertiary sewage treatment, greenhouse effect, properties of transition elements.

Q5:First ionisation energies, trends
    inter/intra molecular forces
    Rutherford gold foil experiment

Q6: Hydrocarbons, octane numbers, heat of formation of ethanol

Q7: rates of chemical reactions, catalysis

Q8:Hydrocarbons

Q9: Acid base, pH calculation, water treatment

Q10: limiting factor in reaction, le chateliers principle, Kc constant, test for nitrate ions

Q11: ideal gas, pV=nRT, chromatography, ozone, CFC's electrolysis of aluminium

A lovely paper, if i may say so myself, have no worries!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement