Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Ash_M

r0cks0l1dd wrote: »
    But I thought that the Examcraft ones had ticks on them but they weren't mocks.ie because the aural quality was decent.

The ticks have been removed this year (possibly to stop people doing exactly this :P) but the barcode in the top right of the cover with a couple letters/numbers underneath is Examcraft and the barcode at the top left is DEBS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 chimee

can anyone PM me with
    geog HL examcraft
    irish OL both papers examcraft
    biology HL examcraft
    Home Ec HL examcraft
    religion HL examcraft

business HL DEB
    Art history HL DEB

i have
    english HL examcraft
    english OL DEB
    Business HL examcraft
    French HL examcraft
    Geog HL DEB
    Irish OL DEB
    Maths HL Examcraft
    Maths OL DEB

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭r0cks0l1dd

Ash_M wrote: »
    The ticks have been removed this year (possibly to stop people doing exactly this :P) but the barcode in the top right of the cover with a couple letters/numbers underneath is Examcraft and the barcode at the top left is DEBS.

Ok now I know mine are Examcraft. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 44 aeromsmith

BUSINESS ABQ QS EXACTLY..FOR DEB...? THANKS :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 CraigJJCahill

chimee wrote: »
    can anyone PM me with
    geog HL examcraft
    biology HL examcraft
    Home Ec HL examcraft
    religion HL examcraft

business HL DEB
    Art history HL DEB

i have
    english HL examcraft
    english OL DEB
    Business HL examcraft
    French HL examcraft
    Geog HL DEB
    Irish OL DEB
    Maths HL Examcraft
    Maths OL DEB

hiya, could you tell me whats on business and french examcraft please =)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Awnyeah

No idea where any of the papers i had are from but:
    Biology HL:
    Long question on ecology, respiration, structure or root tip of plant, genetics: sex linkage, evolution and theory of natural selection, menstrual cycle, reproduction in flowering plants. experiments: isolation of DNA, immoblising enzymes, viewing a plant cell

Irish HL Paper 1:
    Prós: Lig sinn i gcathú / an bhean óg. an cearrbhach mac caba: compulsory! filíocht: bímse buan ar buairt gach ló/ níl aon ní and jack - compulsory! dán de mhelissa/ maigdelena. An triail: life in the sixties/ no good people in the drama. stair na gaeilge: citlín maude, deirdre brennan (among others) an fhiannaíocht, ogham, dinnseanachas, filíocht na mbard and more

Home Ec HL:
    Short questions are HARD! learn difference between pro-biotic & pre-biotic. long questions: compulsory Q1: milk and vitamin A, Q2: eggs & vegans, Q3:HACCP, FSAI, toxic & infectious food poisoning Q4: imputs, throughputs & outputs about buying furniture Q5: disabilty & the family. earn voluntary organisation to do with disabled people. Elective 3: factors affecting education, childcare options comparison, improved access to education etc

Hope this is of use:D

If there was a barcode on the front of your paper which side was it on?
    Left = DEB
    Right = Examcraft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 GracieK17

I NEED AN BHEAN OG QS AND AN CEARRBHAC QS FOR IRISH P2 HL DEBS!!:eek:

Please PM me!

I Have: Irish P1 Hl, Maths P1 and 2 OL, History HL and German HL all debs!!!:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tatty_b_jangle

Anyone know the Maidhc Dainin O Se/A Thig Na Tit Orm question for examcraft honours?

Anyone know the Maidhc Dainin O Se/A Thig Na Tit Orm question for examcraft honours?

+1! Good to see at least one other school in the country is doing that godforsaken book.

Seem to be the only two as no one else knows whats coming up!

• Advertisement

I'm genuinely considering just answering on An Triail if it comes to it, I read it once and I can honestly say I probably know more about it than bloody Maidhc Dainin..

Maidhc Dainin question
    humour in his youth

• Registered Users Posts: 42 telephone

GracieK17 wrote: »
    I NEED AN BHEAN OG QS AND AN CEARRBHAC QS FOR IRISH P2 HL DEBS!!:eek:

Please PM me!

I Have: Irish P1 Hl, Maths P1 and 2 OL, History HL and German HL all debs!!!:D:D:D:D

Willl you PLEASE post the questions tomorrow?

What I've studied for it are:

Cearrbhach - traits of bealoideas, traits of cearrbhach
    an bean og - prove its an unusual family, traits of the woman, that she had an unsound mind, irl in the 1940s

if you look over them you should be fine, best of luck tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭sarah.

FTS wrote: »
    Hey, Irish Examcraft, P2:
    Pros:
    Choice of Lig sinn i gcathu & Bean Og.
    have to do cearrbhach mac caba

Filiocht
    Pass:
    Bimse Buan OR Gealt?
    Honours:
    an mhathair or oiche nollaig na mban

Stair:
    If you do Gael Linn, foras na gaeilge and meath na gaeilge youll be grand.

You don't happen to know the An Triail question by any chance? would be greatly appreciated!!

Maidhc Dainin question
    humour in his youth

Examcraft?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 beccakinch

has any1 got the chemistry mock paper please? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 beccakinch

ya i think all i know is dat deres menta be alot of organic?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

beccakinch wrote: »
    has any1 got the chemistry mock paper please? :)
    beccakinch wrote: »
    ya i think all i know is dat deres menta be alot of organic?
    Please post in English, Boards is a textspeak-free zone! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 justnobodygirl

describe newgrange in relation to how it was made, beliefs, and religion of the people. also the roofbox, what its function is. and show illustrations

i did it today and it was grand

Do you know what is coming up in the European section? I am so nervous about this exam. Anything on
    Post-Impressionism or Fauvism
    at all? I have the exam tomorrow. If you could tell me that would be amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 DazRe

Had Irish HL Aural today it was about
    a woman in limerick winning the lotto and about the an gaisce award and about someone smuggling drugs
    can someone please tell me what company this is please :)

• Advertisement

millss wrote: »
    please help. i need spoilers for examcraft irish paper 2 higher level PLEASE!!! my exam is tomorrow and im stressed out
    Can you please post up some of the paper if you have the chance as I have mine next week! Especially the An Triail question! I'd really appreciate it!:)

chimee wrote: »
    can anyone PM me with
    geog HL examcraft
    biology HL examcraft
    Home Ec HL examcraft
    religion HL examcraft

business HL DEB
    Art history HL DEB

i have
    english HL examcraft
    english OL DEB
    Business HL examcraft
    French HL examcraft
    Geog HL DEB
    Irish OL DEB
    Maths HL Examcraft
    Maths OL DEB

If you get any info on Bio HL examcraft or Geog HL examcraft please let me know, would be much appreciated!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Bawniexx

I can give examcraft art history(HL),english paper 1 (HL),french(OL),Irish paper one (HL) and Maths paper one (OL)
    PM me if you need them x]
    AND also anyone got info on irish paper 2 (HL) and ag science (HL) in dire need of them!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 aeromsmith

GEOGRAPHY HIGHER LEVEL EXAMCRAFT ...
    Q1-3 i did one that had a karst map thing and you had to answer short qs like a part a...b was how humans interact with natural processes. c was dif between formation of sedementary + igneous formations.
    REGIONAL i did on
    a draw map of sub continental ... b was growth of core region european under headings of transport tourism and financial secto.... c was agri in irish region.
    ELECTIVE i did one on
    a pop pyramids with short qs...b was on mnc and c was on an aerial photo..
    OPTIONS i done a q on how humans impact on a biome....
    :D:D:D
    ENJOY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 lilyos

Hi i really don't know the exact question for art history but my teacher narrowed down the studying to
    Jack B Yeats or Paul Henry.....then Louis le Broquy or Tony o malley........then either newgrange, high crosses or metalwork.....and then she told us post impressionism, impressionism, cubism, pop art, gallery visit and a film you've studied.
    Hope this helps, could u please send me an overview of home economics higher level or even just Q1 section B and elective 3 q3 please. Thanks....good luck btw!! :);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 amg2011

any tips on DEB HL Business and Biology ? happy to help with HL French , HL Irish P1 , HL English Paper 1 , HL Physics , OL Maths P1 ? Private mail , far quicker and easier :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Quinn Rob

I really need help with this, either debs or examcraft please! I really need this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 slug11

whats the story on debs irish paper 1 ordinary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 lilyos

brownlad wrote: »
    Got an a1 in maths and biology booooya :P and that was without the spoilers :P had the exams before thread was made
    Hi could you please give me a brief overview of the biology....was it higher level?? Thanks :) and welldone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 charlie500

aeromsmith wrote: »
    GEOGRAPHY HIGHER LEVEL EXAMCRAFT ...
    Q1-3 i did one that had a karst map thing and you had to answer short qs like a part a...b was how humans interact with natural processes. c was dif between formation of sedementary + igneous formations.
    REGIONAL i did on
    a draw map of sub continental ... b was growth of core region european under headings of transport tourism and financial secto.... c was agri in irish region.
    ELECTIVE i did one on
    a pop pyramids with short qs...b was on mnc and c was on an aerial photo..
    OPTIONS i done a q on how humans impact on a biome....
    :D:D:D
    ENJOY

Thank you so much :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement