Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 wazzarooney

Could anyone give me any tips as to what to write about Boland?? I can't stand her poetry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 chloeb10

just wondering did you get answer for exam craft irish hl paper 2??

xclw wrote: »
    had business and french today both HL Exam Craft.

French is the easiest french paper you'll ever do honest the comprehensions were a joke it was so easy.
    Reaction Q about healthy eating and food and what you like to eat
    Journal intime
    write an email to a french school saying you and 9 other students want to go over..

Q on Alcohol
    thats all i remember.

Business short qs are really hard.
    ABQ management activities and hrm and marketing

have you had irish yet??? any chance on some more info for business please :(

Would really appreciate exam craft irish and bio both higher!!

PLEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE!!! :'(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ryanshane52

chloeb10 wrote: »
    Would really appreciate exam craft irish and bio both higher!!

PLEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE!!! :'(
    Hey, Irish Examcraft, P2:
    Pros:
    Spoiler: Choice of Lig sinn i gcathu & Bean Og.
    have to do cearrbhach mac caba

Filiocht
    Pass:
    Spoiler: Bimse Buan OR Gealt?
    Honours:
    Spoiler: an mhathair or oiche nollaig na mban

Stair:
    Spoiler: If you do Gael Linn, foras na gaeilge and meath na gaeilge youll be grand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 aeromsmith

Spoilers for IRISH paper 2 (ol) exam craft please..? in desperate need of qs :confused:

lilyos wrote: »
    Hi could you please give me a brief overview of the biology....was it higher level?? Thanks :) and welldone

DID YOU GET THE BIOLOGY OFF THIS PERSON..? WOULD LOVE IT:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 lilyos

Corkgirl18 wrote: »
    Yeah we're doing Wuthering Heights too. I was told that it was mad not doing Hamlet as our main text by another teacher though :/
    Hamlet would be so much easier to write on :(
    Q on revenge and then another on catherine....negative answer....not positive....
    hope this helps!! nearly every1 is doing hamlet!! haa :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 lilyos

aeromsmith wrote: »
    DID YOU GET THE BIOLOGY OFF THIS PERSON..? WOULD LOVE IT:D
    no not yet...will give if i get it...my biology not till friday of next week wen urs?

lilyos wrote: »
    no not yet...will give if i get it...my biology not till friday of next week wen urs?

Mines next Tuesday not too bad.. :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 nightdream

No idea where any of the papers i had are from but:
    Biology HL:
    Long question on ecology, respiration, structure or root tip of plant, genetics: sex linkage, evolution and theory of natural selection, menstrual cycle, reproduction in flowering plants. experiments: isolation of DNA, immoblising enzymes, viewing a plant cell

Irish HL Paper 1:
    Prós: Lig sinn i gcathú / an bhean óg. an cearrbhach mac caba: compulsory! filíocht: bímse buan ar buairt gach ló/ níl aon ní and jack - compulsory! dán de mhelissa/ maigdelena. An triail: life in the sixties/ no good people in the drama. stair na gaeilge: citlín maude, deirdre brennan (among others) an fhiannaíocht, ogham, dinnseanachas, filíocht na mbard and more

Home Ec HL:
    Short questions are HARD! learn difference between pro-biotic & pre-biotic. long questions: compulsory Q1: milk and vitamin A, Q2: eggs & vegans, Q3:HACCP, FSAI, toxic & infectious food poisoning Q4: imputs, throughputs & outputs about buying furniture Q5: disabilty & the family. earn voluntary organisation to do with disabled people. Elective 3: factors affecting education, childcare options comparison, improved access to education etc

Hope this is of use:D

thats DEB for sure =) i did the biology

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Ruth_

aeromsmith wrote: »
    can anybody help me please...?
    i have BUSINESS (hl) tomorrow not too sure what paper .. what ever one
    doesnt have break even chart on it..
    and also IRISH (ol) examcraft..?
    i have done both maths both english geography and 1 irish if u can give me this info id be happy to help you.. :D

could you please give me a full Q in core,regional and elective 5 please:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

Accounting
    Examcraft Accounting 60's - Reval, Published,Club,Ratios, Tab,Incomplete records(cb), Marginal Costing (I;d stay away from it) and Budgeting (easy as usual):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 sooney101

what question came up on an bhean og and an mathair in irish HL paper 2 any exam company???????????/

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Ash_M

Just did German HL Examcraft, found it a pretty tough paper! Any questions about it PM me.
    The Qs in the letter were on exams & stress, recession, environment and plans for the summer holidays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 aoifeen Ox

Does anyone have exactly whats on:
    English HL paper 2 (DEB)
    Maths OL paper 2 (examcraft)
    Irish OL paper 2 ( i think its deb)
    Geo HL DEB and Examcraft i dont know which ones we're getting!

I have:
    Irish OL paper 1 (I think its deb)
    Maths OL paper 1 (examcraft)
    English HL paper 1 (deb)
    History HL (examcraft)
    Ag-Science HL (examcraft)
    French OL

pm me if you need any of the papers i have or if you have the ones i'm looking for please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Grey24

chimee wrote: »
    can anyone PM me with
    geog HL examcraft
    irish OL both papers examcraft
    biology HL examcraft
    Home Ec HL examcraft
    religion HL examcraft

business HL DEB
    Art history HL DEB

i have
    english HL examcraft
    english OL DEB
    Business HL examcraft
    French HL examcraft
    Geog HL DEB
    Irish OL DEB
    Maths HL Examcraft
    Maths OL DEB

can u please pm me french HL examcraft?:)

charlie500 wrote: »
    Thank you so much :D
    what does mnc mean?

Sunny!! wrote: »
    Accounting
    Examcraft Accounting 60's - Reval, Published,Club,Ratios, Tab,Incomplete records(cb), Marginal Costing (I;d stay away from it) and Budgeting (easy as usual):D
    could you please pm me what the like question were in each section?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 nanor92

General Theme: Motivation

Section 1

Text one:
    An article on Nina Carberry, a leading Irish jockey who has attained considerable success in recent times.

Question B: Write a letter to a well known athlete or sports personality of your choice whom you would like to interview. In your letter you should explain why you would like to interview him/her and outline the areas you would like to explore in the course of the interview.

Text two: Taken from the autobiography 'Miracle in the Andes' by Nando Parrado.

Question B: 'There was no room in my consciousness for anything but my next stride'
    Imagine Nando Parrado has been invited to your school to give a motivational speech to students. You have been asked to introduce him. Write out the text of the introduction you would give.

Text three: In this text, taken from time magazine, Cynthia Davis ponders on the impact of the principal, Joe Clark, on the student of his high school in a disadvantaged area in new jersey.

Question B: 'When you find your minds wandering, I want you to knuckle back down and concentrate'

Your principal has asked you to write a practical guide for students who are sitting their leaving certificate examinations this year. It should focus on effective strategies aimed at achieving their goals. Drawing on the detail in the above text and accompanying illustrations, draft the text of the guide you would write.

Section 2

1. '...flying the flag for women in this male dominated world...'

Write an opinion piece for a popular magazine on the issue of gender equality.

2. 'My ultimate goal is...'

Write the text of the talk, serious or humorous, to be given to your classmates entitled: 'What the Future holds for us.'

3. 'If we only had the strength to make it'

Write a short story suggested by the above sentence.

4.'I had no answers to these questions'

Write a personal essay about a time when you found life difficult

5.'More than a few look to him for help'

Write a newspaper article in which you draw attention to the importance of continuing to support charitable causes despite economic difficulties.

6.'They say that you are garbage and that education is wasted on you and that you cannot learn'

Write a speech in which you argue for or against the provision of free education for a students.

7.'Every time he speaks people listen...'

Write a short story in which the central character dominates the other characters in the story.

:cool:

• Advertisement

CHEMISTRY SPOILER:
    Experiment 1: Bleach(Sodium Hypochlorite Titration)
    Experiment 2: Preparation of Ethanal
    Experiment 3: Calculating the Heat of Reaction Between an acid and a base (Polystyrene cup test)

Q4:oxidation numebers, sulfate ions test, rel. atomic mass definition, sigma pi bonding, conjugate acid/base of HSO4(-), equilibrium, properties of alpha particles,tertiary sewage treatment, greenhouse effect, properties of transition elements.

Q5:First ionisation energies, trends
    inter/intra molecular forces
    Rutherford gold foil experiment

Q6: Hydrocarbons, octane numbers, heat of formation of ethanol

Q7: rates of chemical reactions, catalysis

Q8:Hydrocarbons

Q9: Acid base, pH calculation, water treatment

Q10: limiting factor in reaction, le chateliers principle, Kc constant, test for nitrate ions

Q11: ideal gas, pV=nRT, chromatography, ozone, CFC's electrolysis of aluminium

A lovely paper, if i may say so myself, have no worries!

Hey Is this examcraft or deb do you know? Barcode topleft=deb Barcode top right=examcraft

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭sarah.

Any Help on any of the above would be wonderful! Thanks. :)
    Especially the actual Questions if you have them, An Triail in particular please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cosmicbanana

Anyone know the Maidhc Dainin O Se/A Thig Na Tit Orm question for examcraft honours?
    Ta cur sios an suimiuil ag Maidhc Dainin ina leabhar ar na nosanna maireachtala a chleacht na heireannaigh agus iad ar imirce sna caogaidi agus sna seascaidi. Dean ple ar an raiteas sin bunaithe ar a bhfuil sa leabhar A Thig na Tit Orm
    Is e an greann an treith is suntasai i ndirbheataisneis Mhaidhc Dainin. Dean ple ar an raiteas sin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cosmicbanana

sarah. wrote: »
    Any Help on any of the above would be wonderful! Thanks. :)
    Especially the actual Questions if you have them, An Triail in particular please!
    "Briseadh rialacha, saur geasa is bun le tragoid go traidisiunta". Dean tracht gairid ar dha cheann de can rialacha a briseadh agus ar an gcaoi a gcabhraionn briseadh na rialacha seo le gne na tragoide a leiriu sa drama seo. Nó
    Cuireann na teicniochtai dramata a mbaineann Mairead Ni Ghrada usaid astu le priomhchoimhlint and drama An Triail
    i think its exam craft!! Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 dberry2011

does anyone know what Maths papers have
    no theorems on them at all

and can someone post the DEBS chemistry because there is only the examcraft one up so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭sarah.

"Briseadh rialacha, saur geasa is bun le tragoid go traidisiunta". Dean tracht gairid ar dha cheann de can rialacha a briseadh agus ar an gcaoi a gcabhraionn briseadh na rialacha seo le gne na tragoide a leiriu sa drama seo. Nó
    Cuireann na teicniochtai dramata a mbaineann Mairead Ni Ghrada usaid astu le priomhchoimhlint and drama An Triail
    Thanks a million!! Thats Fab!! :D

Could someone please post deb hl english paper two? specifically the boland question the two hamlet questions and the general vision and viewpoint question? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34 DazRe

Hey just wondering what your listening is about?? was it about
    a woman winning the lotto in limerick, a man smuggling drugs in a caravan, young people getting the Gaisce award?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭mockshelp

Can anyone tell me what's on Geography DEB and Examcraft?
    I don't know which I'm getting as my school uses both! So tell me what's on each one.
    It may have been posted before but there's so many pages to this thread! Is there a way to search this thread?

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

Any news on OL english paper 2 and HL engineering? either deb or examcraft

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement