Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Jenny924

chrisbec wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone have Examcraft HL English paper 2 information? thanks :D

Hamlet hero and villian?
    Evan Boland
    Hopkins
    Frost - tinged with saddness
    Wordsworth
    comparative study - Cultural context- how it affects the central characters and General vision and viewpoint

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Lexii307

DazRe wrote: »
    I've the same problem it said "L.6L" or something like that!

yep exactly! and my spanish was like that too :confused:

sarahom wrote: »
    Q1 - just learn the nitrogen cycle
    Q2 - was ecology and know pollution and waste management
    Q3 - was genetic engineering . it gave you an example and u had to know whether it was a womans dna or a mans
    Q4 - was vegettive propagation i think

Q7 - alcohol and yeast
    Q8 - Foodtests
    Q9 - fungus on leaf

Q10 - ecology - know a niche, difference between abiotic and bitoic, and know 3 different climatic factors
    Q11 - blood and the circulatory system
    Q12 - Femals reroductive system. youve to be able to label the diagram and theress a bit on all that embryo and placenta stuff
    Q14 - label digestive system diagram and photosynthesis and endocrine system
    Q15 - something to do with a seed..dormancy? ..respiration and viruses

that was all i can really remember. hope it helps

Mod: sarahom, welcome to Boards.

Please READ THE FIRST POST IN THE THREAD, and follow the instructions therein.

In particular, USE SPOILERS for any specific information.
    Is this examcraft or DEB

aoifef wrote: »
    It's a lovely paper :)
    Irish art 1. newgrange, 2. athlone crucification,3 development of stone crosses in ireland and examples, 4. Irish ronanesque characteristics and example of a building. 5 large country house or public area built in the georgian style. 6 choose an irish artist sculptor or designer write bout them (ask if you want the list). 7 don quixtotes encounter with the player.. discuss.

european art 1gothic architecture 2 filippo brunelleschi 3 leonardo da vinci 4 john constable 5 alfred sisley 6 discuss either a landscape, painting that includes water, work by michael angelo, portrait of a family, a sculputre by rodin, a painting by picasso.7 blue nude ii and sorrow of the king by henri matisse. 8 main characteristics of either expressionism the bauhaus favism surrealism

art appreciating. design a menu card for a vegetarian restaurant or landscaping plan for specific area in school grounds to be made into meditation ground or discuss one of the roadsafety adds or discuss one scene from avatar or product design of a mobile laptop fashion shoe or electric kettle or discuss the museum of country life in mayo or recent visit to an exhibition in a callery and overall presentations of works in that gallery

hope it helps

Thanks so much, and chance you know the
    newgrange
    Question? x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 24680

any 1 got higher level MATHS paper 2 ?????:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

or ENGLISH ORD paper 2 ?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭KateC92

sarahom wrote: »
    could you help me with paper two higher maaths please? :)

Sorry I should have said, I only have Paper 1, I'm not doing Paper 2 until Friday. Sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 DazRe

Lexii307 wrote: »
    yep exactly! and my spanish was like that too :confused:

Do you have any notion what company that is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 SammieTheGreat

Hi, Could anyone tell me what is on Irish paper 1 and 2 for HL irish, - more specifically the An triail Q or the essays or speech??my listening had the dongel accent in cuid A, and a barcode on the top left hand corner....I'd be really greatful if someone could PM or post back on this and i'd be happy to oblige with any hints I have for English, Geography or Art history

:) hope the mocks are going ok guys:)

DazRe wrote: »
    Do you have any notion what company that is?

I think that might be mocks.ie, 'cause examcraft and debs have either a tick or barcode...not sure which is which!!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭OldSchool94

HAS ANYONE ANY INFORMATION ON ART HISTORY H.L DEBS. EVEN THE SPECIFIC QUESTIONS?
    P.M ME PLEASE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Mo202

Anyone done the DEB art history?? All I can see on here is Exam Craft,
    The one with newgrange, and an avatar question
    and i want DEB just in case. I don't know what paper we get for art. My design was on
    a billboard for a movie "The Rock Tower"
    . Anyone know what company this is?
    I only have english paper 1 and 2 and maths paper 1 all DEB done, and their already up here. I'll keep posted on the rest.
    Please if anyone can help do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 alltakennamess

Anybody know whats on the debs art history higher paper? Really screwed for it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Spla12

Hi, Could anyone tell me what is on Irish paper 1 and 2 for HL irish, - more specifically the An triail Q or the essays or speech??my listening had the dongel accent in cuid A, and a barcode on the top left hand corner....I'd be really greatful if someone could PM or post back on this and i'd be happy to oblige with any hints I have for English, Geography or Art history

:) hope the mocks are going ok guys:)

I think thats Deb paper, if so I know that one of the essays is one a healthy lifestyle if thats any help :] Whats on the art history? did that have a barcode on the left as well?

If you get any response can you PM me as well please

How do you guys study?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 rachel2k11

Can some one please tell tell me whats on examcraft geography hl please please please really desperate!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

es2003 wrote: »
    examcraft physics
    Q1 - conservation of momentum
    Q2 - is the electric way to measure latent heat or something
    Q3 measuring speed of sound in air
    4- joules law
    6- know definityion for mass and weight and know how to calculate weightlessness in an elevator
    7 you need to no laws of reflection and the ray diagram for converging lens of a virtual image and simple calculations and a diagram of the eye and 2 eye problems and what lenses to fix it
    8- deffinition of potential difference and capacitance and loads of stuff about capacitators
    12 equilibrium and the 2 laws and use of a lever
    b was sound intensity, something about radiation

many thanks :):):)

BTW does any 1 have higher maths paper 2 ?? lots of stuff 2 study :P

Hey Spla12,
    My craft had Poster - Art week, Fabulous footwear, Darts tournament...and the history to match - Newgrange, the development of stone crosses, Gothic Architecture, Visit to a gallery, Vegitarian restaurant menu card design!
    I'm not quite sure what company but if you have your craft already you'll know. My teacher did say there was little difference between the papers though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Spla12

yeah thats the same as me, thanks so much:] did leonardo da vinci come up?

• Advertisement

I don't actually remember and I haven't the paper with me:S and i wouldn't have taken notice 'cause we didn't do him!but it rings a bell, the
    Gothic question
    was really nice though! It'd be worth goin' over it!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 DazRe

I think that might be mocks.ie, 'cause examcraft and debs have either a tick or barcode...not sure which is which!!:)

When do you have paper 1? I haven't seen any tips at all on this for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 dannyxxx

Does anybody have biology mocks.ie done yet? I have business if anyone needs it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 TanyaMay

How to tell if Art paper is Debs:
    if one of the Art still life passages was an extract from The Hobbit, it's DEBS. That's what we had and all of my papers have been DEB. So, I'm presuming my art history paper will be the same....

This the case?

TanyaMay wrote: »
    How to tell if Art paper is Debs:
    if one of the Art still life passages was an extract from The Hobbit, it's DEBS. That's what we had and all of my papers have been DEB. So, I'm presuming my art history paper will be the same....

This the case?

Yes thats the one I had. When do you have your art history can I ask, or do you already know whats coming up??

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭sarah.

The essays are on problems getting worse in this country, the influence of the media and i think the other aiste was about young peoples lives being difficult? One of the An Triail questions was about the dramatic techniques that Ni Ghrada uses in the drama and the other question, I think, was to do with the rules being broken and you have to talk about two! But you should probably look for soe confirmation on that! the pros were : compulsory - An cearrbhach (bealoideas - 2 traits) and there was a choice between An bean og and Lig sinn i gcathu. The honours poems were An Mathair and Oiche Nollaig na mBan. The compulsory pass poem was Jack and the choice was between Bimse Buan and An Geallt. One of the Stair options was Meath na Gaeilge.
    Sorry thats all i can remember, Good luck with it!:)

sarah. wrote: »
    The essays are on problems getting worse in this country, the influence of the media and i think the other aiste was about young peoples lives being difficult? One of the An Triail questions was about the dramatic techniques that Ni Ghrada uses in the drama and the other question, I think, was to do with the rules being broken and you have to talk about two! But you should probably look for soe confirmation on that! the pros were : compulsory - An cearrbhach (bealoideas - 2 traits) and there was a choice between An bean og and Lig sinn i gcathu. The honours poems were An Mathair and Oiche Nollaig na mBan. The compulsory pass poem was Jack and the choice was between Bimse Buan and An Geallt. One of the Stair options was Meath na Gaeilge.
    Sorry thats all i can remember, Good luck with it!:)

THXXX :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 TanyaMay

Mo202 wrote: »
    Yes thats the one I had. When do you have your art history can I ask, or do you already know whats coming up??

Friday :( Haven't a clue what's coming up, teacher is being completely hush hush about it. Nightmare trying to study :rolleyes: something like 33 essays.....

when's yours?

EDIT:...... my design had nothing about:
    a billboard for a movie "The Rock Tower".
    though?????? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

rachel2k11 wrote: »
    Can some one please tell tell me whats on examcraft geography hl please please please really desperate!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hi, I think my paper was examcraft.
    Essays on desertification causes and soil processes.
    Human interaction with mining/ geothermal energy, oil, igneuos and sedimentary rocks, Irish feature of deposition, map of Arklow

I know theres way more than that but its all a bit of a blur, I did it on Monday.If I remember more I'll put it up!

<modedit> PLEASE read the first post in the thread and add spoilers.</modedit>

• Advertisement

TanyaMay wrote: »
    Friday :( Haven't a clue what's coming up, teacher is being completely hush hush about it. Nightmare trying to study :rolleyes: something like 33 essays.....

when's yours?

EDIT:...... my design had nothing about:
    a billboard for a movie "The Rock Tower".
    though?????? :confused:

That was our poster. Question 7 c i think. Was your pose with like
    a person holding a games controller, and standing holding a bag?
    Mine's on wednesday. I'l try help you if i can then :) If you hear anything from anyone can you let me know as well x:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement