Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Lexii307

I thought that alright but they're the same as my irish ones and theysound like debs so im confused. I have Spanish on Wednesday and im freaking out cause my Spanish teacher is telling us if we dont do well were being dropped down to pass :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Awnyeah

Hi, I think my paper was examcraft.
    Essays on desertification causes and soil processes.
    Human interaction with mining/ geothermal energy, oil, igneuos and sedimentary rocks, Irish feature of deposition, map of Arklow

I know theres way more than that but its all a bit of a blur, I did it on Monday.If I remember more I'll put it up!

Thanks so much for the hints! :)

Just wondering which side the barcode was on on the front page?
    Left = DEB
    Right = Examcraft

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭phish

anyone have any clues for mocks.ie french, accounting or physics ? all higher level ?? I have both english, irish, maths and chemistry papers if anyone needs them ? all higher level and all mocks.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Awnyeah wrote: »
    Thanks so much for the hints! :)

Just wondering which side the barcode was on on the front page?
    Left = DEB
    Right = Examcraft

Oh, examcraft then - i think!
    Also multinationals came up, influence of EU policy on 1 irish industry,effect of imigration/emigration on Ireland, culture differences in subcontinental region, region definition, urban sprawl definition, problems/ways to combat sprawl, reasons earthquakes are more devastating in developing countries, growth of core EU region
    Good luck!

sorry mods,forgot about it! I'll be good ,promise!

<mod edit> That's twice you posted details without spoilers...last chance.
    READ the first post please.</mod edit>

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mozzypuffs

emma123abc wrote: »
    This is History HL examcraft

Hey do you know what the Topic 4 Questions were about?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 TanyaMay

Mo202 wrote: »
    That was our poster. Question 7 c i think. Was your pose with like
    a person holding a games controller, and standing holding a bag?
    Mine's on wednesday. I'l try help you if i can then :) If you hear anything from anyone can you let me know as well x:D

yeah.... but, our posters were:
    help the homeless, railways and a GAA one
    :confused:

Oh dear.....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,183 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Yet again, some people are posting details of papers.
    Read the first post and do not post exam details without spoilers.

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 handonstar

Okay I know there has been recent detailed spoilers on Biology(well two).. but does anybody know the company of these?? and what's the spoilers on the other company?? :) pm or post up cheers x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭emma123abc

mozzypuffs wrote: »
    Hey do you know what the Topic 4 Questions were about?

Thanks

Sorry, I haven't actually done the paper yet, just found it online somewhere else and it's really similar to what my teacher had told me:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Mo202

TanyaMay wrote: »
    yeah.... but, our posters were:
    help the homeless, railways and a GAA one
    :confused:

Oh dear.....

Ok i have my design paper here. Is passage c about
    a man eating chocolate, and a bear chases him and he gets to a campsite?
    oh and its 9 c not 7 c!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 ellensmith

HEY ALL :D IM BEGGIN YOU FOR THE HISTORY DEBS EXACT QUESTIONS..
    PLEASE, I WILL SWAP PAPERS IN RETURN.. PLEASE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mels

AS in title thats what i need..
    I have note for history ol
    maths paper1
    geography hl
    and english paper 1 ol

they are all deb paper as barcode on top left

can u tell whats on geography :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 May2205

just wondering if anyone had the long questions for business? Not sure if its DEB or examcraft so either

History HL deb paper (It's not mine because I haven't done it yet, but someone was looking for it on this):)

dictatorship and democracy :
    1) what conditions allowed formation and growth of fascist regimes in Europe during 1920 -1939
    2) how successful were French gov. of third republic in overcoming the problems facing France in aftermath of WWI
    3) how did Jarrow protests reflect social and economic difficulties facing Britain during interwar years
    4) how effective were Nazis in exploiting state control and use of mass media to indoctrinate the German population

united states and the world :
    1) impact of Montgomery bus boycott on civil rights movement in US
    2) how US foreign policy contribute to decline of cold war 1973 -1989 ?
    3) social and economic implication of mass higher education in the US during 1945 - 1989?
    4) what ways has religion and / or mass media in modern America culture changes society in the US?
    Pursuit of sovereignty and partition:
    1) main stages of the Anglo Irish treaty1921 and what were the primary strengths and weaknesses of the delegations involved?
    2) what was contribution of James j. mc elligott to economic affairs during the period 1923 - 1949?
    3) How effective were successive unionist gov. in NI in consolidating partition in Ireland up to 1939?
    4) how were language, religion and education used to promote separate cultural identities North and South during 1920 - 1949?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 owenthorp

COULD SOMEONE TELL ME THE QUESTIONS ON THE MATHS DEB HONOURS PAPERS 1 AND 2. I HAVE ENGLISH PAPER 1, PHYSICS,CONSTRUCTION AND GEOGRAPHY ALL DEBS HONOURS DONE IF YOUR WILLING TO TRADE PLEASE.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭squishness

owenthorp wrote: »
    COULD SOMEONE TELL ME THE QUESTIONS ON THE MATHS DEB HONOURS PAPERS 1 AND 2. I HAVE ENGLISH PAPER 1, PHYSICS,CONSTRUCTION AND GEOGRAPHY ALL DEBS HONOURS DONE IF YOUR WILLING TO TRADE PLEASE.

Ok now I'm not certain that our maths papers are DEBS but all our other papers are so... 99% sure maths won't be any different. We've been told what's coming up basically. Also I don't know paper 1 because we did it ages ago and I lost it. Also I got 48% in that one. It was a hard paper.
    Vectors question: Modulus of a vector... basically like all the other vector questions in the paper.
    Co-ordinate Geometry: Need to be able to find the shaded region between two intersecting circles.
    If you're doing the groups elective: be able to define a group, prove a group is a group, prove something else isn't a group and say why, draw a Caley table... eh get a subgroup.
    Standard deviation is coming up. Probability using a dice.

I'm sure someone whose done the paper might be able to help more. . . Mine's not until next Thursday.

thanks squishness for your help. does anyone no exactly whats coming up please help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jammy dodger

can someone please tell me what the title for the
    biome
    question is that is coming up in the Geography mock DEB OR EXAMCRAFT please i need help........

can someone please tell me what the title for the
    biome
    question is that is coming up in the Geography mock DEB OR EXAMCRAFT please i need help........
    for debs its how plants and animals adapt to climate and soil and examcraft is how humans interact with the biome i.e deforistation

May2205 wrote: »
    just wondering if anyone had the long questions for business? Not sure if its DEB or examcraft so either
    abq HRM,Short term finance,management activities/skills,
    long questions- Labour court, industrial relations,global marketing,market concept/strategy, product development, trade unions-benefits to employers and employees, duties of a chairperson,treasurer,secretary in a private ltd company

hope it helps dont suppose you do irish ordinary level paper 2 and geography???????

• Advertisement

emma123abc wrote: »
    History HL deb paper (It's not mine because I haven't done it yet, but someone was looking for it on this):)

dictatorship and democracy :
    1) what conditions allowed formation and growth of fascist regimes in Europe during 1920 -1939
    2) how successful were French gov. of third republic in overcoming the problems facing France in aftermath of WWI
    3) how did Jarrow protests reflect social and economic difficulties facing Britain during interwar years
    4) how effective were Nazis in exploiting state control and use of mass media to indoctrinate the German population

united states and the world :
    1) impact of Montgomery bus boycott on civil rights movement in US
    2) how US foreign policy contribute to decline of cold war 1973 -1989 ?
    3) social and economic implication of mass higher education in the US during 1945 - 1989?
    4) what ways has religion and / or mass media in modern America culture changes society in the US?
    Pursuit of sovereignty and partition:
    1) main stages of the Anglo Irish treaty1921 and what were the primary strengths and weaknesses of the delegations involved?
    2) what was contribution of James j. mc elligott to economic affairs during the period 1923 - 1949?
    3) How effective were successive unionist gov. in NI in consolidating partition in Ireland up to 1939?
    4) how were language, religion and education used to promote separate cultural identities North and South during 1920 - 1949?

hey :) thanks so so much :) are you 100% sure its DEBS? :) X

owenthorp wrote: »
    for debs its how plants and animals adapt to climate and soil and examcraft is how humans interact with the biome i.e deforistation

dont suppose you know what questions 7,8,9 were on both papers??????

ellensmith wrote: »

I know I am not this person but someone posted the Examcraft one a while back (I have it saved on my computer... heh). We were told everything that was coming up by our teacher and we are getting all DEBs papers so I should hope this is it!

Any idea about the document though?

squishness wrote: »
    I know I am not this person but someone posted the Examcraft one a while back (I have it saved on my computer... heh). We were told everything that was coming up by our teacher and we are getting all DEBs papers so I should hope this is it!

Any idea about the document though?

The document is
    coleraine
    apparently but i dont know the question..
    so you were given the exam craft one in class yeah?? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 mocks18

does anyone have french or biology HL examcraft questions?

I have Irish and english HL if people want them!

The document is
    coleraine
    apparently but i dont know the question..
    so you were given the exam craft one in class yeah?? :)

She told us exactly what topics are coming up on our paper.
    Eg.
    anglo-irish treaty, no Stalin, growth of Fascism, no key personalities, no development of weapons.

The examcraft one is:
    Documents questions was Spoiler: Coleraine University Controversy.

Irish History Qs had Spoiler: Effects of the Treaty on Sinn Féin, impact of WW2 on Belfast, economy and/or law & order under Cumann na nGaedheal and Fianna Fáil, and James Craig

European had Spoiler: Lenin & Stalin’s use of totalitarianism, Hitler’s foreign policy, Britain and/or Germany’s dealing with the economy in the 30’s and development of technology in WW2

US has Spoiler: Montgomery Boycott, effects of Vietnam War in politics and society 68-75, impact of one or more of youth culture, counter culture and multiculturalism on American society, and dealings of administrations with economy and/or foreign policy, 70-89
    (sorry I don't remember who posted that...)

So it can't be that one :D

squishness wrote: »
    She told us exactly what topics are coming up on our paper.
    Eg.
    anglo-irish treaty, no Stalin, growth of Fascism, no key personalities, no development of weapons.

The examcraft one is:
    Documents questions was Spoiler: Coleraine University Controversy.

Irish History Qs had Spoiler: Effects of the Treaty on Sinn Féin, impact of WW2 on Belfast, economy and/or law & order under Cumann na nGaedheal and Fianna Fáil, and James Craig

European had Spoiler: Lenin & Stalin’s use of totalitarianism, Hitler’s foreign policy, Britain and/or Germany’s dealing with the economy in the 30’s and development of technology in WW2

US has Spoiler: Montgomery Boycott, effects of Vietnam War in politics and society 68-75, impact of one or more of youth culture, counter culture and multiculturalism on American society, and dealings of administrations with economy and/or foreign policy, 70-89
    (sorry I don't remember who posted that...)

So it can't be that one :D

im confused now lol!! :P so which one should i study?? lol... sorry.

Anyone looking for HL DEBS Spanish.

Topic:
    Title is los jovenes de hoy tienen razon para ser optimista.

Dialogue:
    We were given some phrases for this already. Basically you've had a fall, you've hurt something (know the parts of your body!) someone is worried about you, you are recovering/are going to recover/the verb recover in some shape or form and you would like to return to your Summer Camp (know that word too: campamento de verano) next year to work there.

Random things:
    Know the words for: You miss everybody, you can't wait to see everyone. Imperfect tense is needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 TanyaMay

Anyone? DEBS Art History or OL Irish?

be soooooo grateful...

• Advertisement

not 100% but 99%:) Its definitely not examcraft, but theres a tiny possibility it's mock.ie but i really doubt it! Plus the person I got it from said it was debs:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement