Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 dberry2011

louierox wrote: »
    Just finished my first week of mocks - had Irish paper 1 and 2, maths paper 1 and 2, german, physics and chemistry - all honours so if anyone wants any hints gimme a shout. Also any hints on english paper 2 or the business ABQ would be handy :)

any chance you could give me a detailed copy of that chemistry please? dont suppose you know if your chemistry was DEBS or not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 RedBlueRedBlue

I have searched but could someone post HL geography examcraft? Even DEBS either?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 rachel2k11

Oh, examcraft then - i think!
    Also multinationals came up, influence of EU policy on 1 irish industry,effect of imigration/emigration on Ireland, culture differences in subcontinental region, region definition, urban sprawl definition, problems/ways to combat sprawl, reasons earthquakes are more devastating in developing countries, growth of core EU region
    Good luck!

thanks so much there isnt any chance you can tell me what questions came up together could you like i know that
    over population and urban sprawl
    came up together in the elective but what about physical and regional

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 May2205

Anyone have anything on biology? either DEB or examcraft dont know which im getting !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DANIEL BRYAN

Mocks 2011! Can People please confirm stuff for me. Im so confused
    Can people pm me Examcraft: Maths, english, irish(OL), French, accounting, geography, lcvp and biology

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 dberry2011

looking for a maths HL paper where x^4-x was NOT question 1 (a) as i have that paper already.
    and also looking for a detailed enough copy of chemistry DEBS please?

i only know examcraft english, examcraft german and an accounting paper im not sure which make if anyone wants them

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 owenthorp

please can someone help me with maths debs exam honours. and please remember DEBS has barcode with no number on top left hand side and examcraft has it on top right hand side with numbers and letters under it

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Cardor

Does anybody have OL Examcraft history?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭luciemc

anyone done examcraft higher level spanish?

tried searching the thread but can't find anything! I've done french, maths, english and applied maths but all those papers have already been posted and so I won't be of much use.. except for applied maths? DEB if anyone wants spoilers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mels

did you have DEB irish paper 1 ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 JJ93

Can someone tell me which business paper is which, im getting DEB! whats on that one? is it the one with the
    breakeven chart and delayering as a SQ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Jenny924

Biology Experiments please? examcraft :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25 DJGxC

I'm trying to figure out which exam paper company my Biology teacher will give us DEB or Examcraft.

...Does anyone know which papers are cheaper? Or are they the same price? I'm assuming my school will go for the cheaper ones :pac:.

DEB or Examcraft? Which is cheaper?

Please PM or reply here to me a.s.a.p :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,183 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

They are much the same price - our school bill was slightly less last year with DEB but that may have been because they did a deal on postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 DJGxC

spurious wrote: »
    They are much the same price - our school bill was slightly less last year with DEB but that may have been because they did a deal on postage.

Hmm..Thanks. I was just on the examCRAFT site..its roughly 1 or 2 euro for a paper. =/
    I don't see why I payed 100 euro to the school :confused: 10 exams at 1 euro each..hm. Doesn't quite add up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 owenthorp

please can someone tell me whats coming up on debs honours maths paper 1 and 2 please

• Registered Users Posts: 17 NlALL

DJGxC wrote: »
    Hmm..Thanks. I was just on the examCRAFT site..its roughly 1 or 2 euro for a paper. =/
    I don't see why I payed 100 euro to the school :confused: 10 exams at 1 euro each..hm. Doesn't quite add up.

they have to pay the company to mark the exams too

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Lexii307

squishness wrote: »
    Anyone looking for HL DEBS Spanish.

Topic:
    something along the lines of "The problems of young people." The media may also be in there. We were told learn the topics we have on health, obesity in children, sitting in front of a television and not doing anything. stuff like that

Dialogue:
    We were given some phrases for this already. Basically you've had a fall, you've hurt something (know the parts of your body!) someone is worried about you, you are recovering/are going to recover/the verb recover in some shape or form and you would like to return to your Summer Camp (know that word too: campamento de verano) next year to work there.

Random things:
    Know the words for: You miss everybody, you can't wait to see everyone. Imperfect tense is needed.

Finaly something for Spanish, thanks. What was your paper like? Did it have a barcode on it or on your aural paper?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,183 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

DJGxC wrote: »

They charge a lot to correct them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 charlie500

Anyone have Maths Paper 2 HL Examcraft spoilers?

I have English P1 and P2, Art History, History and Geography.
    (All examcraft) :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 24680

charlie500 wrote: »

I need the maths too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 JJ93

owenthorp wrote: »
    please can someone tell me whats coming up on debs honours maths paper 1 and 2 please
    i typed out most of paper 1 thursday night, so it should be a good few pages back!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Suzanne22

Does anyone have Spanish OL. The letter and the note? I can give HomeEc, Geography Irish Paper 1 and 2 and Maths Paper 1 and 2:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 24680

JJ93 wrote: »
    i typed out most of paper 1 thursday night, so it should be a good few pages back!!

Do u hv p2 HL maths examcraft :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mozzypuffs

Were your poets
    Boland Wordsworth frost and dickinson??

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Lexii307

can someone tell me the personal essays for paper 1 english hl examcarft. the one with the barcode on the top right. Is it something about spoiler: hopes and fears for the future?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 sunnysonny

Does anybody have HL (examcraft) Home ec done yet and have any hints ???
    i have HL spanish
    HL business
    HL english paper 1 and Irish paper 1 done !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 RedBlueRedBlue

I don't have maths sorry but could you give me geography please? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 charlie500

mozzypuffs wrote: »
    Were your poets
    Boland Wordsworth frost and dickinson??
    Definitely Boland and Frost, and I'm like 90% sure Dickinson was NOT on it.
    But I'm not sure about Wordsworth.
    Sorry, I can't really remember.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 sunnysonny

....how do you do that highlight thing ??? ... any examcraft hl home ec hints ???? !!! :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement