Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Ruth_

anyone know anything on examcraft geog please :):)

pm me please if you do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Roxy2011

DazRe wrote: »
    Hey, I really need help did anyone else have the listening about
    some woman winning the lotto and some man smuggling drugs in a caravan and about the gaisce award
    if someone could tell me what company this is id be very grateful :)
    Think that could be Debs, I had debs and it had
    Gaisce
    in it can't remember if the other two were or not tho

• Registered Users Posts: 34 DazRe

Roxy2011 wrote: »
    Think that could be Debs, I had debs and it had
    Gaisce
    in it can't remember if the other two were or not tho

i think they might both have
    Gaisce
    ? was there something about
    famous people like bono and the work there doing and about some opening of leisure centre

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

anyone know maths p2 examcraft ol plz:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 owenthorp

Does anyone have honours deb maths paper 2 i have it on monday and need help. my teacher told me that proving
    sin2A=2sinAcosA
    is on it can anyone confirm that thats on the debs paper 2 honours he's been known to lead us in the wrong direction with hints

• Advertisement

DazRe wrote: »
    i think they might both have
    Gaisce
    ? was there something about
    famous people like bono and the work there doing and about some opening of leisure centre

Yeah I think that's Debs not 100% but think it is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭MariaBlaah

charlie500 wrote: »
    Anyone have Maths Paper 2 HL Examcraft spoilers?

I have English P1 and P2, Art History, History and Geography.
    (All examcraft) :)

Hey, could you please put up the geography? Im getting really confused between all the posts! But I definitely know that ours is examcraft (essay on mans interaction)! Physical, regional and economic would be great if you can! Thanks:)
    Sorry about the maths, Im doing Project!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 dream_chaser

Hello all:)
    So im new to this whole forum thing...
    Wondering if anyone could tell me the essay for irish paper 1 and the full shebang for paper 2? I've done my aural which included
    cuid b i think all about a man who went on holiday to australia to a cousins wedding and cuid c about a guy who had to write an essay on the problems of young people?
    can ggive tips for geog in return;)
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 ellensmith

@dream chaser are u debs?

thanks @dream chaser.. have u done paper 1 yet? :)

• Advertisement

nope starting monday and im totally screwed because i've had swine flu for the past 3 weeks:( dont worry im no longer contagious:p
    so anyone know about irish? read my condition in previous post le do thoil:cool:

owenthorp wrote: »
    Does anyone have honours deb maths paper 2 i have it on monday and need help. my teacher told me that proving
    sin2A=2sinAcosA
    is on it can anyone confirm that thats on the debs paper 2 honours he's been known to lead us in the wrong direction with hints

Maths Debs HL paper2 Brief outline :
    Q1.a parametric equations of a circle

b.intersection of two circles given radius point of intersection m centre line find circle

c. tangent to circle

Q2 Vectors dunno bout them

Q4. Trig function evaluation of trig functions area of sector....

Q5 Trig equation sin formula length of lines using the shapey things like the 3d yolks with angles of elavation

Q6 weighted mean probability difference equation

Q7 arrangements, probability again, mean and standard deviation

Q8 maclaurin series integration by parts ratio test min to find length of ladder in a triangle

Hope this helps :D

Roxy2011 wrote: »
    Maths Debs HL paper2 Brief outline :
    Q1.a parametric equations of a circle

b.intersection of two circles given radius point of intersection m centre line find circle

c. tangent to circle

Q2 Vectors dunno bout them

Q4. Trig function evaluation of trig functions area of sector....

Q5 Trig equation sin formula length of lines using the shapey things like the 3d yolks with angles of elavation

Q6 weighted mean probability difference equation

Q7 arrangements, probability again, mean and standard deviation

Q8 maclaurin series integration by parts ratio test min to find length of ladder in a triangle

Hope this helps :D
    THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 34 DazRe

Can someone point me in the way of the DEB irish HL spoilers! i tried searching but DEB is too short to search

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭emma123abc

ellensmith wrote: »
    is this DEBS?
    owenthorp wrote: »
    you are a ledgend is that debs?
    24680 wrote: »
    do u know what ???? u r FANTASTIC :):)
    & thx 4 ur help

Sorry it's examcraft! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 SammieTheGreat

what are the best things to learn in general at this stage for HL geo?:S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 shopiiinnggg

does anyone have the company mock.ie cause i tink that is what my school is doing?? help please:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

does anyone have the company mock.ie cause i tink that is what my school is doing?? help please:(

Terrible aural quality? Yeah I have them.. What dya need?

am what did you do? and i see what i need =)

am what did you do? and i see what i need =)

Irish 1+2, English 1 and Business

• Advertisement

irish and english please =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 RedBlueRedBlue

what are the best things to learn in general at this stage for HL geo?:S

I haven't done it yet but for examcraft you should go over
    MNCs, human interaction with rocks, tertiary industry in european core region, plate tectonics, agriculture in Irish region and if you're doing geoecology option soil desertification is on it.

:D

irish and english please =)
    English theme was the modern world.. Essays were an article for or against cheap air travel.. sorry I forget the rest..! That's the one I did! Question Bs were an article on why life would be better without tv or internet or mobiles.. A letter in response to a text on a woman complaining about young people today and I can't remember the last one!

Irish 1 - Essay was crime or something to do with the recession
    Irish 2 - Bímse Buan or Jack, and Gealt. Oiche Nollaig na mBan, why Marie was weak/strong. Stair was dan gra, finioct and gaeilge mar teanga ceiltigh

English theme was the modern world.. Essays were an article for or against cheap air travel.. sorry I forget the rest..! That's the one I did! Question Bs were an article on why life would be better without tv or internet or mobiles.. A letter in response to a text on a woman complaining about young people today and I can't remember the last one!

Irish 1 - Essay was crime or something to do with the recession
    Irish 2 - Bímse Buan or Jack, and Gealt. Oiche Nollaig na mBan, why Marie was weak/strong. Stair was dan gra, finioct and gaeilge mar teanga ceiltigh
    could you please tell me what the other question on an triail was and any other titles for stair?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭luciemc

has anyone done examcraft physics hl? do you know what Q10 is? the option topic- the particle physics one? thanks so much

could you please tell me what the other question on an triail was and any other titles for stair?

My schoolbag is in the car.. and I'm in my jammies..! :P But I'll post them up tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 24680

luciemc wrote: »
    has anyone done examcraft physics hl? do you know what Q10 is? the option topic- the particle physics one? thanks so much

i dont know q10 but thats some of it
    Q1 - conservation of momentum
    Q2 - is the electric way to measure latent heat or something
    Q3 measuring speed of sound in air
    4- joules law
    6- know definityion for mass and weight and know how to calculate weightlessness in an elevator
    7 you need to no laws of reflection and the ray diagram for converging lens of a virtual image and simple calculations and a diagram of the eye and 2 eye problems and what lenses to fix it
    8- deffinition of potential difference and capacitance and loads of stuff about capacitators
    12 equilibrium and the 2 laws and use of a lever
    b was sound intensity, something about radiation

My schoolbag is in the car.. and I'm in my jammies..! :P But I'll post them up tomorrow!
    thats cool thank you, i look forward to it!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 aoife1352

Could somebody please post up the options for both examcraft\debs history and biology....seriously worried if I fail these my teachers will murder me :(

actually does anyone actually do the Bismarck book for european history and the home rule book...it seems like I'm the only one!!!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 longy93

WHATS ON THE BUSINESS (HL) PLZ

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement