Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 deg1445

What essays are coming up in irish paper 1 and english paper 1, and geography all higher level and Examcraft. I've got maths paper 1 Higher and chemistry higher both examcraft.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 StevenGuiry

Written section of the french examcraft please??:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Examcraft Biology HL anyone? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 CraigJJCahill

HL Economics anyone? EXAMCRAFT really stuck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Kfc2011

Yeah does anyone have the economics examcraft please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭justified

Irish 1 - Essay was crime or something to do with the recession
    Irish 2 - Bímse Buan or Jack, and Gealt. Oiche Nollaig na mBan, why Marie was weak/strong. Stair was dan gra, finioct and gaeilge mar teanga ceiltigh

What company was this??

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭teenagedream

aoife1352 wrote: »
    Could somebody please post up the options for both examcraft\debs history and biology....seriously worried if I fail these my teachers will murder me :(

actually does anyone actually do the Bismarck book for european history and the home rule book...it seems like I'm the only one!!!:rolleyes:

I do Bismarck and Home Rule :)
    Much prefer Bismarck to the American topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Exothermic

French, HL. :D
    I'm not sure if I had mocks.ie, but from what i've heard the aural quality is dreadful and ours certainly was. Our tape had to be postponed. We heard the 1st answer
    'Waste'
    and nothing else...
    So assuming that was mocks.ie:
    Compulsory Q:
    Obesity + Solutions (What should we do to combat it?)
    Question 2:
    (a) Journal about your first day at your summer job. Write how you feel afterwards.
    (b) A letter... Ahm, it's something to do with looking for a job or something. I didn't do this but I think it's about child minding?
    Question 3:
    (a) A piece is given on a girl who does tons of extra curricular activities. Q is, do you think they are good, or is it too much?
    (b) A picture of eyes looking tired. The text in the picture is about video games. I'm guessing are you for or against them?
    Question 4
    (a) Money doesn't bring happiness I think? Write about how true that statement is given our economic situation.
    (b) A picture of Earth, looking sad with an oil spill on it. Text is something about future generations.
    So basically a question on environmental issues and then relate it to the future etc.

Hope this helps someone out!
    Anyone with HL Chemistry or HL Biology, please reply or PM me with what you've got! I'm unsure of the companies but I'd assume DEB/Examcraft.
    Dunno what the French teachers were thinking with mocks.ie ... All our other ones so far have been a mixture of DEB or Examcraft :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17 CaoimheKeee

anybodyy have examcraft Biologyy? <3

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭AgathaK

Any spoilers for HL History Examcraft, questions on Movements for political and social reform, 1870-1914?

I've examcraft economics HL, wil swap!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 justnobodygirl

Spla12 wrote: »
    Hey I've looked through the thread and I was just wondering if anyone had a History HL Deb paper and a Art History Deb HL paper? Thank you:)

For History.
    Document,
    was Coleraine.

Irish section,
    had treaty, language, education and religion in the north & south. Effect of WW2 on Belfast. I can't remember the other one sorry.

Dictatorship
    had Propaganda, How the Jarrow March showed the economic and social problems in Britain at the time.

American and the World,
    Impact of the bus boycott. Effect of Vietman war on politics during the 70's & 80's.
    Art History.
    Irish section.
    I did Newgrange. I was a very easy question on the stone carvings and then about the purpose of the building and what it shows about the people who built it.
    There was also a question on Bronze or gold age, illustrations included.

European section.
    Impressionism, fauvism, a still life, pop art and a religious scene.

Appreciation.
    The Gallery question was easy. About the layout of the room and how it impacts on your understanding and appreciation of the artwork and then how you would layout a room in the gallery you found was layout badly.

Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭sparagon

DEB chem or DEB german?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 rachel2k11

Ruth_ wrote: »
    anyone know anything on examcraft geog please :):)

pm me please if you do

and me please please please

• Registered Users Posts: 25 rachel2k11

Ok i have hl debs english paper 1 and 2, hl examcraft irish paper 1 and 2 and maths paper 1 and 2 but could someone, anyone, please please please give me

Examcraft geograpgy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭emma123abc

aoife1352 wrote: »
    Could somebody please post up the options for both examcraft\debs history and biology....seriously worried if I fail these my teachers will murder me :(

actually does anyone actually do the Bismarck book for european history and the home rule book...it seems like I'm the only one!!!:rolleyes:

I posted the history examcraft paper a few pages back:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 toastedsambo

kjsckth wrote: »
    is the DEB HL home ec paper the one with
    carbohydrates, the fridge, child protection act ect. or is that the examcraft???

Yeah I think that's DEB? What else came up?
    So far I have English and Biology HL DEB

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Exothermic

Yeah I think that's DEB? What else came up?
    So far I have English and Biology HL DEB

Could you post what you know for Biology please? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Paauull

Does anybody know what's coming up in OL Irish paper 1 & 2??

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Grey24

mockshelp wrote: »
    Biology was a disaster! It was so hard. I couldn't do any of it. I had practiced past exam papers but this mock had really odd questions.

I knew stuff generally but not in detail- the questions were really specific so I basically couldn't do any of it. Everything on the paper was stuff we just done in class the past 3 weeks including the experiments. No wonder my teacher was rushing through chapters doing them in 1 day etc.!

Mocks are pointless when you don't have the course done. We haven't done the senses chapters yet and that I think would be an easy question. So out of the 6 questions I had no choice. Had to do the 4 questions. I won't stress about it. I have 4 months from today :D
    could u please pm me the questions/topics?!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 shopiiinnggg

does anyone have any exam done with the company mocks.ie please i need help :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 JimmerJammer

How do you see the spoilers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭emma123abc

How do you see the spoilers?

Just highlight the spoiler with your mouse:)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 kjsckth

In english HL paper 2 DEB which of the vision n viewpoint questions is the part a part b one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 sarahom

anybodyy have examcraft Biologyy? <3
    Examcraft Biology HL anyone? :)
    Q1 - just learn the nitrogen cycle
    Q2 - was ecology and know pollution and waste management
    Q3 - was genetic engineering . it gave you an example and u had to know whether it was a womans dna or a mans
    Q4 - was vegettive propagation i think

Q7 - alcohol and yeast
    Q8 - Foodtests
    Q9 - fungus on leaf

Q10 - ecology - know a niche, difference between abiotic and bitoic, and know 3 different climatic factors
    Q11 - blood and the circulatory system
    Q12 - Femals reroductive system. youve to be able to label the diagram and theress a bit on all that embryo and placenta stuff
    Q14 - label digestive system diagram and photosynthesis and endocrine system
    Q15 - something to do with a seed..dormancy? ..respiration and viruses

Hope that helps. have you done maths p2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 dberry2011

DEB HL maths anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 sarahom

kjsckth wrote: »
    In english HL paper 2 DEB which of the vision n viewpoint questions is the part a part b one?
    the second one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 shopiiinnggg

does anyone have any exam done with the company mocks.ie please i need help :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 16 kjsckth

sarahom wrote: »
    the second one!

ye but what question is that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 chrisbec

Does anyone have info on Examcraft or debs OL Spanish letter? thanks :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

Did anyones home ec paper have a question on
    the difference between probiotic and prebiotic
    Im trying to figure out what paper were getting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement