Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

What essays are comming up on OL english?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 sarahom

Duda17 wrote: »
    Does anyone have economics spoilers??? I have all of examcraft HL english and OL maths and DEB OL Irish and religion and german. Please!

Sorry i dont do economics but could u please give me help with german?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭emma123abc

Does anyone know what document comes up on the DEB paper for History HL.. Like Apprentice Boys, Coleraine or Sunningdale?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 mocks18

does anyone have French or Accounting Examcraft HL questions please?

I have English and Irish HL Examcraft if anyone wants them just mail me!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,183 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Exothermic wrote: »
    Could anyone help me out on the Hamlet question of English P2, Examcraft:
    Hamlet is both a hero and a villain in this play

Tips on key points to include or anything? Hamlet is my weak point in English :( Unfortunately our teacher rushed through it at the start of 5th year and we haven't revised it since.

No, I don't think so.

It's bad enough people being given the questions in advance. This thread will not be used for answers (or hints) too.

Get off boards, read the play and make your own notes on that question as you go along. It really is the best way to actually learn something.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

emm..How Did anyone actually figure out which was debs and which was examcraft? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Ruth_

any know a full Q on elective 5 examcraft please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Garefield

Hey, does anyone have spoilers for Examcraft DCG HL?
    Searched the whole thread for it but all I found was someone else asking the question and no-one answering it :(
    I really, really need it any help would be much appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Duda17

sarahom wrote: »
    Sorry i dont do economics but could u please give me help with german?

If you had the listening with
    bulimia
    then make sure you know
    environment, career choices, taking a year out after leaving cert and putting verbs into imperfekt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 shopiiinnggg

does anyone have any exam done with the company mocks.ie please i need help :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭karkar athlete

ok, my mocks start on wednesday, and the study hasnt really been going as i get way too much homework. :(
    But anyway, just wondering what was the general theme on the english higher level DEB paper 1, just to get an idea?? :confused: I couldnt really find in amongst the 98 odd pages, trying to avoid all the other tips out there!!!
    Thats all i am looking for i want to try and do them without loads of tips ar hints but it is kinda hard when stuff springs up when you google it like, but sure better learning from my mistakes by doing these the hard way (without any study)!!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mockslol

Could somebody please tell me if this is all right info and if its DEB OR EXAMCRAFT
    Q1 - just learn the nitrogen cycle
    Q2 - was ecology and know pollution and waste management
    Q3 - was genetic engineering . it gave you an example and u had to know whether it was a womans dna or a mans
    Q4 - was vegettive propagation i think

Q7 - alcohol and yeast
    Q8 - Foodtests
    Q9 - fungus on leaf

Q10 - ecology - know a niche, difference between abiotic and bitoic, and know 3 different climatic factors
    Q11 - blood and the circulatory system
    Q12 - Femals reroductive system. youve to be able to label the diagram and theress a bit on all that embryo and placenta stuff
    Q14 - label digestive system diagram and photosynthesis and endocrine system
    Q15 - something to do with a seed..dormancy? ..respiration and viruses
    You can PM me if you want to
    Thanks guys:D

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Exothermic

spurious wrote: »
    No, I don't think so.

It's bad enough people being given the questions in advance. This thread will not be used for answers (or hints) too.

Get off boards, read the play and make your own notes on that question as you go along. It really is the best way to actually learn something.

Personal attack much? No need to tell me to get off boards. :/
    I merely asked for key points to mention, maybe a couple sentences of a reply from someone. I did not ask for an answer. Just how to approach the question. :confused:
    I don't have the time to read a 5 act Shakespearean drama in one night. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Bref

Hey Guys :)

I have my French paper tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone could help guide me towards which response questions are coming up.

I'm not sure what company produced the paper but my aural's news section included
    the number of bridges needed for a new train route/ a robbery in Switzerland and the thief's escape

Any help would be much appreciated. :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 toastedsambo

Anyone know what's on Home Ec DEB mock?

Vodkat wrote: »
    I have the specific questions asked in Home ec (H)
    I want Ag science (H) or The specific questions asked in Art (h)

Do share please! I badly need home ec! But I don't do ag science! Sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Suzanne22

DEB Long questions
    Q1Classification , chemical structure and biological functions of carbohdrates.
    Guidelines for purchasing, preparing and cooking convenience foods and evaluate a chart of convenience foods(vegetable lasagne, beef lasagne and tikka masala)
    Modern eating patterns in Ireland
    Q on a refrigerator- working principle guidelines for use and modern features
    Q on the role the child plays in the family- emotional, physical and mental support
    What is the child protection asct 1991
    Social Studies Elective- how socio economic status and gender inequity affects education.
    2 examples of help for education , e.g. early school leavers, VTOS and Youthreach

DEB short questions
    Characteristics of a good jam
    Soluble and insoluble vitamins with examples
    Ways of conserving fish and advantages
    Deamination of protein
    Definition of coeliac
    Hydrogenation
    Emulsification
    Authorities influence on waste management
    Instore stimuli
    Loyalty cards
    What is a surfactant and enzyme in detergents
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 JJ93

did any one have DEB hl business yet? and what FOPs and market structures are coming up in DEB hl economics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sevster

Gav9000 wrote: »
    Hey, can someone please help with Geog HL Debs, I can help with HL Maths Paper 1 and 2, Irish paper 1 HL, Biology HL, and English Paper 1 HL, all from what i know are DEBS :D

Hey, can you please please send me the maths paper 2? i can send you the whole geo tomorrow? you'd be doing me SUCH a huge favour. paper 1 was a disaster! thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Gav9000

Sevster wrote: »
    Hey, can you please please send me the maths paper 2? i can send you the whole geo tomorrow? you'd be doing me SUCH a huge favour. paper 1 was a disaster! thank you.

what was your paper one just to make sure? Well i have geo tomorrow so :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sevster

Gav9000 wrote: »
    what was your paper one just to make sure? Well i have geo tomorrow so :(

1 part b had alpha and beta in it.
    really hard integration Q? I'd owe you big time please!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 slug11

does anyone have the irish paper 2 to the one which had
    jedward concert
    for the story and a letter about
    getting a present from ur friend or going to stay with ur uncle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ilovebooks

Hey i REALLY need some help with HL irish paper 2, my paper 1 was
    reading comps with anne frank and a french woman
    if anyone knows ANYTHING please pm me x

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭sparagon

Duda17 wrote: »
    If you had the listening with
    bulimia
    then make sure you know
    environment, career choices, taking a year out after leaving cert and putting verbs into imperfekt

What verbs were to put into imperfekt?
    and was there a second part to the grammar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Mocks20111

Could anyone tell me the titles for the essay/speech/debate etc.. on the DEB HL Irish mock ? =D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 owenthorp

does anyone no if this question was split into an A and a B for the comparative on themes
    Theme - By analyzing the key moments of different texts, you can identify a number of interesting similarities and differences relating to a common theme that is explored by the authors

this is debs honours english please help

Suzanne22 wrote: »
    DEB Long questions
    Q1Classification , chemical structure and biological functions of carbohdrates.
    Guidelines for purchasing, preparing and cooking convenience foods and evaluate a chart of convenience foods(vegetable lasagne, beef lasagne and tikka masala)
    Modern eating patterns in Ireland
    Q on a refrigerator- working principle guidelines for use and modern features
    Q on the role the child plays in the family- emotional, physical and mental support
    What is the child protection asct 1991
    Social Studies Elective- how socio economic status and gender inequity affects education.
    2 examples of help for education , e.g. early school leavers, VTOS and Youthreach

DEB short questions
    Characteristics of a good jam
    Soluble and insoluble vitamins with examples
    Ways of conserving fish and advantages
    Deamination of protein
    Definition of coeliac
    Hydrogenation
    Emulsification
    Authorities influence on waste management
    Instore stimuli
    Loyalty cards
    What is a surfactant and enzyme in detergents
    :D

You're a lifesaver :) Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭karkar athlete

owenthorp wrote: »
    does anyone no if this question was split into an A and a B for the comparative on themes
    Theme - By analyzing the key moments of different texts, you can identify a number of interesting similarities and differences relating to a common theme that is explored by the authors

this is debs honours english please help

did you read the first post???? use the spoiler!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Brownboyjohn

If anyone could let me know what is on irish paper 2 examcraft it would be great.also i have biology french english all examcraft if you need

• Advertisement

Anyone know what's on the elective (housing)?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement