Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 toastedsambo

mockslol wrote: »
    Could somebody please tell me if this is all right info and if its DEB OR EXAMCRAFT
    Q1 - just learn the nitrogen cycle
    Q2 - was ecology and know pollution and waste management
    Q3 - was genetic engineering . it gave you an example and u had to know whether it was a womans dna or a mans
    Q4 - was vegettive propagation i think

Q7 - alcohol and yeast
    Q8 - Foodtests
    Q9 - fungus on leaf

Q10 - ecology - know a niche, difference between abiotic and bitoic, and know 3 different climatic factors
    Q11 - blood and the circulatory system
    Q12 - Femals reroductive system. youve to be able to label the diagram and theress a bit on all that embryo and placenta stuff
    Q14 - label digestive system diagram and photosynthesis and endocrine system
    Q15 - something to do with a seed..dormancy? ..respiration and viruses
    You can PM me if you want to
    Thanks guys:D

It's not DEB anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 owenthorp

did you read the first post???? use the spoiler!!!

what are you talkin about what do you think i used? :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cosmicbanana

If anyone could let me know what is on irish paper 2 examcraft it would be great.also i have biology french english all examcraft if you need
    You have a choice between An Bean Og (question about her personal problems), Coileach Ghleann Phadraig or Lig sin i gCathu (question about how Mairtin O Mealoid is a lazy, selfish, childish person. The compulsory question is about An Cearrbhach Mac Caba, 2 traits of a bealoidis or the part of bas/dia.
    Choice between Bimse Buan ar Buairt Gach Lo and Gealt. Compulsory one is JAck.
    Choice between An Mathair and Oiche Nollaig na mBan.
    Stair:padraig Mac Piraris, Dubhglas de hIde, Maire Mhac antSaoi, Mairtin O Direain, Mairead Ni Ghrada, liam o Flaitherata, Aine Ni Ghlinn, Nuala Ni Dhomhnaill.Danta Gra, meath na gailge sa naou haoio deag

Could you please give me hints for French.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 jimcorbet

How about some hints for business people have it wednesday
    need help:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 chloeb10

mocks18 wrote: »
    does anyone have French or Accounting Examcraft HL questions please?

I have English and Irish HL Examcraft if anyone wants them just mail me!

hi,
    i have franch tomorrow and we wre told
    health, alcohol
    what is on irish paper 2?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭mockshelp

Can someone please PM me what's on the geography DEB question by question!

I have done English Paper 1 and 2 (Both DEB) , Maths Pp1, Irish Ord Pp1, Biology Higher DEB.

I have all those papers at home (except biology) but I can remember a lot of the questions for you.

So if you PM everything on the geography DEB I will PM you everything on any of those subjects!

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭karkar athlete

owenthorp wrote: »
    what are you talkin about what do you think i used? :mad:
    sorry but i wasnt there when i first seen the post, ok sorry, it just wast there, the post must have just gone up, sorry it was an error on my behalf, again sorry, no offence intended :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 charlie91

phish wrote: »
    anyone have any clues for mocks.ie french, accounting or physics ? all higher level ?? I have both english, irish, maths and chemistry papers if anyone needs them ? all higher level and all mocks.ie

hey...if i could get chemistry that would be great! starting mocks tomorrow so i can help you out then :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Brownboyjohn

You have a choice between An Bean Og (question about her personal problems), Coileach Ghleann Phadraig or Lig sin i gCathu (question about how Mairtin O Mealoid is a lazy, selfish, childish person. The compulsory question is about An Cearrbhach Mac Caba, 2 traits of a bealoidis or the part of bas/dia.
    Choice between Bimse Buan ar Buairt Gach Lo and Gealt. Compulsory one is JAck.
    Choice between An Mathair and Oiche Nollaig na mBan.
    Stair:padraig Mac Piraris, Dubhglas de hIde, Maire Mhac antSaoi, Mairtin O Direain, Mairead Ni Ghrada, liam o Flaitherata, Aine Ni Ghlinn, Nuala Ni Dhomhnaill.Danta Gra, meath na gailge sa naou haoio deag

Could you please give me hints for French.

Q1 of the written was about the importance of healthy eating and your interest in cooking. Q2 the journal intime was about you just finished the leaving and write about how you feel. Then Q3 was about young irish people spend to much time drinking.

What was the question on a thig na tit orm do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Anyone know what questions are coming up?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 owenthorp

can someone tell me how this question was split into an A and a B part please
    Theme - By analyzing the key moments of different texts, you can identify a number of interesting similarities and differences relating to a common theme that is explored by the authors

its honoursdebs english paper 2 for comparitive study on themes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭C__MC

Any 1 have construction or engineering??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 dberry2011

AgathaK wrote: »
    exam craf economics
    seemingly oligopoly, capital, national income and elasticity of demand are guaranteed.

History, Movements for political and social reforms, examcraft, please... :(

Or perhaps german, listening with
    volcanic ashes and a person teaching maths volutarily
    , any tips for written, bitte?

on that german paper,
    the ausserung zum thema is about alcohol - should age be raised to 21 etc.

letter is on climate change, what youll do this summer and recession

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 sarahom

mockslol wrote: »
    Could somebody please tell me if this is all right info and if its DEB OR EXAMCRAFT
    Q1 - just learn the nitrogen cycle
    Q2 - was ecology and know pollution and waste management
    Q3 - was genetic engineering . it gave you an example and u had to know whether it was a womans dna or a mans
    Q4 - was vegettive propagation i think

Q7 - alcohol and yeast
    Q8 - Foodtests
    Q9 - fungus on leaf

Q10 - ecology - know a niche, difference between abiotic and bitoic, and know 3 different climatic factors
    Q11 - blood and the circulatory system
    Q12 - Femals reroductive system. youve to be able to label the diagram and theress a bit on all that embryo and placenta stuff
    Q14 - label digestive system diagram and photosynthesis and endocrine system
    Q15 - something to do with a seed..dormancy? ..respiration and viruses
    You can PM me if you want to
    Thanks guys:D

Well considering im the one that wrote that..yes it is!
    And its examcraft!!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭MariaBlaah

Hey!

Can someone tell me what company the comprehensions on
    French women and Diaries
    and the aural on
    a fella coming back from Australia
    for the Irish HL are?

Please and thank you :D

Can't remember what side the barcode was on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 TanyaMay

DEBS Spanish HL anyone? :o

..... por favor? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭luciemc

can anyone PM me either the Examcraft or the DEB chemistry HL paper? I'm not sure which one we have.. thank you so much I'm so worried about chemistry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 hayshoex

does anyone have the essay titles or what essays are coming up on paper 2 examcraft english?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 TaraP1993

Can someone post the deb biology hl paper please? I have it tomorrow and i really need help? Please please please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Katie456

Any hints on Biology DEB HL?

I have info on English HL Paper1, Irish OL Paper 1 and 2, Accounting HL, and Maths HL Paper1. All DEB. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Any hints on the DEB biology HL?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fishbowl2101

Hey first time poster .. :D
    Can people send me examcraft spoilers for below in pm please:o
    English (HL)
    Irish(HL)
    French(HL)
    Chemistry(HL)
    Biology(HL)
    and Economic (HL) << this 1 mostly :P

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭emma123abc

MariaBlaah wrote: »
    Hey!

Can someone tell me what company the comprehensions on
    French women and Diaries
    and the aural on
    a fella coming back from Australia
    for the Irish HL are?

Please and thank you :D

Can't remember what side the barcode was on!

It's examcraft:)

kjsckth wrote: »
    experiments are.. alcohol yeast one (have to draw diagram), dna isolation(why u do everything...add ethanol n enzymes ect..)...cell under microscope

long questions.. ecology (biosphere, ecosystem, habitat..how u caught animals like using a pooter, pitfall trap ect..) ...
    genetics (sexlinked, evolution observations and conclusions, darwin n wallace) ...
    reproductive system (hormones, mensrual cycle day 1 n day 14, growtyh regulators) ...

I haven't done reproductive system yet so any hints on the other long questions please? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hazeofhaze

Looking for examcraft paper 1 OL Irish

Appreciate it if anyone has it !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 ellensmith

can anyone please tell me maths paper 2 debs?? im actually desperate :( mail me if ye want or post it, i would be so grateful! :):)
    im beggin!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Janekendlin

Any one do Economics HL yet?

not sure what company my school uses but any help would be much appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 ellensmith

please please please????????????????
    MATHS HL PAPER 2 DEBS,,,,,,, :(
    ILL SWAP FOR OTHER PAPERS???????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭MariaBlaah

emma123abc wrote: »
    It's examcraft:)

Thanks so much!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 toastedsambo

TaraP1993 wrote: »
    Can someone post the deb biology hl paper please? I have it tomorrow and i really need help? Please please please
    Short Qs:
    Human Population
    DNA bases

Long Qs:
    Respiration
    Ecology
    Female Reproduction
    Genetics (sex linked cross)

Sorry that's all I can remember! Best of luck :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement