Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Fishy123

Hey I'm looking for The History Mock with Examcraft, I think the document question is
    Coleraine

Also Irish H.L, DEB'S.

I can offer Math's Paper 1 from DEB'S

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭MariaBlaah

emma123abc wrote: »
    It's examcraft:)

Thank you! do you have any idea what the questions are? I have all the titles just not the specific questions!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭MariaBlaah

Fishy123 wrote: »
    Hey I'm looking for The History Mock with Examcraft, I think the document question is
    Coleraine

Also Irish H.L, DEB'S.

I can offer Math's Paper 1 from DEB'S

Cheers

History HL examcraft
    DOC:
    Spoiler: the Coleraine University controversy. Mini essay is: To what extent was the Lockwood Report considered by the nationalist people of Derry to be another example of their mistreatment by the Stormont Government

IRE:
    1. To what extent did the treaty negotiations and the signing of the treaty expose serious splits within the Sinn Féin party?
    3. During the period 1922-39 which government handled the economy/law and order better, cumann na ngaedheal or Fianna Fáil?

D+D
    1. How did Lenin and Stalin use totalitarianism to strengthen the communist regime in the Soviet Union
    2. To what extent was Hitler’s foreign policy successful during 1933-39?
    3. How did Britain and Germany deal with economic problems they faced during the 1930's?

US
    1. What was the immediate and long term impact of the Montgomery bus boycott?

i got it from a post further back in the thread!
    sorry, i deleted the questions that i didnt like/wouldnt be able to answer :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1 XkatieX

xxpopopxx wrote: »
    Just had P1 and P1 in Irish OL (DEBS)
    Paper 2:
    These are the ones I answered on cant remember the others, Clare sa Speir for (a) theme of gliceas for Cearrbhach.
    Gealt for (a) and Faoiseamh a Gheadhseadh (? dont know how to spell it ) for both of part (b)

Paper 1:
    Letter from france telling your friend some great news you have
    Story about home alone until you hear a noise....
    Overall it was quite easy..... :P

Anyone have any titles for P1 English DEBS?????

Thank you so much for that legend..!

Paper 1 for english:
    something about designing a website for a part b,or a speech on the importance of photography or i think it was a letter to a friend about the war?! i haven't got the paper with me but from memory thats what i know. the essay i done was about pessimistic or optimistic outlook on life
    Sorry i cant remember much more but it wasn't a bad paper, Good Luck!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Paraxis

Anyone have the DEB OL maths p1?
    It would be much appreciated

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 CraigJJCahill

AgathaK wrote: »
    Any spoilers for HL History Examcraft, questions on Movements for political and social reform, 1870-1914?

I've examcraft economics HL, wil swap!

heya ive been looking for those questions too, but the only thing i can find is:

History:
    Document:
    the Coleraine University controversy. Mini essay is: To what extent was the Lockwood Report considered by the nationalist people of Derry to be another
    example of their mistreatment by the Stormont Government

Sovereignty and partition:
    1. To what extent did the treaty negotiations and the signing of the treaty expose serious splits within the Sinn Féin party?
    2. What was the impact of WW II on Belfast?
    3. During the period 1922-39 which government handled the economy/law and order better, cumann na ngaedheal or Fianna Fáil?
    4. How successful was James Craig as Prime Minister of Northern Ireland?

Dictatorship and Democracy
    1. How did Lenin and Stalin use totalitarianism to strengthen the communist regime in the Soviet Union
    3. How did Britain and Germany deal with economic problems they faced during the 1930's?
    4. What role did the development of technology play in the WW II?[/B][/B]

The United States and the World:
    2. To what extent did the Vietnam War cause deep divisions in American politics and society 68-75?
    3. What was the impact of one or more of the following in American society: youth culture, counter culture, multiculturalism?
    4. How did successive administrations deal with American economic and/or foreign policy during the years 1970-89?
    hope that helps a bit anyway

could you tell me whats on the economics paper please? pm if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Toastghost

I'm pretty sure my school is deb as we were told that
    "Hamlet as a tragic hero" is coming up aswell as "appearances vs reality" question,to add t this theme and issue and vision an viewpoint were hinted asll
    .All DEB questions.

So what i need to know is what Experiments come up in chemistry and physics (I know everything alse in physics and chem. i just hate experiments.)

I also need to know what irish essay titles are coming up especially the scéals(mothucán and proverb).Out teacher hintd and cearrbhach mac caba and lig sinn igcathu too.

There are a few french clases in my school so whichever questions come up o nthe paper with
    a recession question and the aural with a boy's first drinking session and a girl getting robeed
    would be greatly appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Fishy123

heya ive been looking for those questions too, but the only thing i can find is:

History:
    Document:
    the Coleraine University controversy. Mini essay is: To what extent was the Lockwood Report considered by the nationalist people of Derry to be another
    example of their mistreatment by the Stormont Government

Sovereignty and partition:
    2. What was the impact of WW II on Belfast?
    4. How successful was James Craig as Prime Minister of Northern Ireland?

Dictatorship and Democracy
    4. What role did the development of technology play in the WW II?[/B][/B]

The United States and the World:
    2. To what extent did the Vietnam War cause deep divisions in American politics and society 68-75?
    3. What was the impact of one or more of the following in American society: youth culture, counter culture, multiculturalism?
    4. How did successive administrations deal with American economic and/or foreign policy during the years 1970-89?
    hope that helps a bit anyway

could you tell me whats on the economics paper please? pm if you want.

Thats the DEB'S paper and NOT the EXAMCRAFT one. The Examcraft is available a good few pages back if you keep going through them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 wazzarooney

Could someone post Irish HL paper 2 examcraft for a thig na thit orm please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭AislingMarie

Does anyone know the company of the English paper where English paper 1 had texts about
    Plane crash in the Andes, Joe Clark etc..??

Also anyone have any information on the Spanish paper with the Aural about
    an actress and Chocolate/chocolate exhibition??
    Thanks...
    I've only done Biology but if anyone needs spoilers for that...? x

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 justnobodygirl

Does anyone know the company of the English paper where English paper 1 had texts about
    Plane crash in the Andes, Joe Clark etc..??

Also anyone have any information on the Spanish paper with the Aural about
    an actress and Chocolate/chocolate exhibition??
    Thanks...
    I've only done Biology but if anyone needs spoilers for that...? x

That's the DEB paper. :D
    I'm sorry I haven't done Spanish yet but is there anything you could tell me about Biology?

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Exothermic

The Biology tips would be great please :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 aoife1352

anybody know the story titles and letters in paper 1 examcraft irish ol

also the message question in ol french examcraft !!

I can help with art history,biology etc...;)

Thats the DEB'S paper and NOT the EXAMCRAFT one. The Examcraft is available a good few pages back if you keep going through them

damn, serious? someone sent me that for the examcraft one thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 rynomorris

Sunny!! wrote: »
    Accounting
    Examcraft Accounting 60's - Reval, Published,Club,Ratios, Tab,Incomplete records(cb), Marginal Costing (I;d stay away from it) and Budgeting (easy as usual):D

could you please let me know what question 1 came up
    company by itself or company with manufacturing
    and are u sure its examcraft thanks a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 16 HappyOut148

I don't want spoilers.. All I want to know is if the Honours Physics paper is passable and not to hard to get a honour in?.

I've heard so many different rumours? So I'm just asking if it is easy to pass with a good bit of study?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 missiiss

hey any1 have the HL english paper2 (examcraft) the question on whistle in the dark ?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 aoife1352

If I had english p1 from examcraft, does that mean p2 is definitely from examcraft?

I'm pretty sure it does. Was the theme of your paper one
    "looking back"
    ? If so then I can tell whether mines examcraft or not :) thanks
    No I thought that was the examcraft one too....a girl posted it a good few pages back with the title examcraft and she confirmed it again in a later post....if not I've just learnt essays off for no reason...grrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Bee113

But that is Examcraft....I had that paper and mine was Examcrat!! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Toastghost

I'm pretty sure my school is deb as we were told that
    "Hamlet as a tragic hero" is coming up aswell as "appearances vs reality" question,to add t this theme and issue and vision an viewpoint were hinted asll
    .All DEB questions.

So what i need to know is what Experiments come up in chemistry and physics (I know everything alse in physics and chem. i just hate experiments.)

I also need to know what irish essay titles are coming up especially the scéals(mothucán and proverb).Out teacher hinted
    cearrbhach mac caba and lig sinn igcathu
    too.

There are a few french clases in my school so whichever questions come up o nthe paper with
    a recession question and the aural with a boy's first drinking session and a girl getting robeed
    would be greatly appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭ted9308

Surely someone must have examcraft hl maths paper 1?will swap for history,irish,english,business or geogrpahy(examcraft hl)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 shopiiinnggg

any use the company mocks.ie please need help? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 philips93

ted9308 wrote: »
    Surely someone must have examcraft hl maths paper 1?will swap for history,irish,english,business or geogrpahy(examcraft hl)

i've done the maths paper 1, i could use some help with geog and history :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mihaf

is this maths p2 exam craft or debs? help
    emma123abc wrote: »
    I typed it out a few pages back if you looked but here it is:

Maths Paper 2
    Question 1:
    (a) parametric eqns- x= 2 + 3cosθ, y= -4 + sinθ
    (b) i) given point on a circle and circle eqn – find the eqn of the tangent k at the point
    ii) find eqn of the other tangent parallel to k.
    (c) Given point where circle touches x-axis and tangent – find eqn of circle

Question 2:
    (a) Find cosθ when θ is the angle between the vectors -3i + j and -i - j
    (b) a= i + 4j, b= 3i - 2j, p= (3t – 1)i +tj
    i) find ap and bp in terms of i, j and t.
    ii) find ab.ap
    (c) given a triangle diagram – use ratio formula basically to find different things (too hard to explain properly without the diagram)
    Question 3:
    (a) area of triangle with vertices (-2,-1), (1,2) and (k,2k-3) is 6. Find values of k
    (b) line k passes through (-4, 6) and has a slope m.
    i) write down eqn for k in terms of m
    ii) find co-ordinates of the points where k intersects the axes, in terms of m
    iii) the area of the triangle formed by k and the axes is 54 sq units. Find values for m.
    (c) Perpendicular lines; K: x-y-2=0 and h: x+y-4=0. Given that x’=5x-3y and y’=-3x+2y, show
    i) the image lines aren’t perpendicular
    ii) the point of intersection is the image of kh

Question 4:
    (a) Angle θ of a sector of a circle is 45 degrees. Length of the arc is pie over 4 (can’t do the symbols on this, sorry). Find the radius of the sector.
    (b) i) Using cos2a=cos2a-sin2a, prove sin2a=1/2(1-cos2a)
    ii) Hence, or otherwise, solve 1-cos2a=sina, where 0<a<360
    (c) Given a diagram, prove something from it (basically use sine rule twice)

Question 5:
    (a) sina=12/13 and cosb=3/5, find sin(a-b)
    (b) i) Given 3+sin2θ (over) cosθ-2=3cosθ, show cosθ=-1/2
    ii) hence, solve (same eqn with 3x instead of θ) for 0<x<90
    (c) Given a 3D diagram (hard enough question I thought but I got it out, just took a little while)
    Question 6 and 7: I didn’t do them. Same for Question 9 and 10.

Question 8:
    (a) Find integral of x3lnxdx
    (b) given a series of f(x)
    i) derive first five terms for ex
    ii) hence, first five terms for e-x
    iii) ignoring x4 and higher powers of x, use Maclaurin series for ex to find an approx. value of root x.
    (c) Diagram (hard to explain without it)

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭teenagedream

XkatieX wrote: »
    Thank you so much for that legend..!

Paper 1 for english:
    something about designing a website for a part b,or a speech on the importance of photography or i think it was a letter to a friend about the war?! i haven't got the paper with me but from memory thats what i know. the essay i done was about pessimistic or optimistic outlook on life
    Sorry i cant remember much more but it wasn't a bad paper, Good Luck!!:)
    Is this not Examcraft?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭AislingMarie

That's the DEB paper. :D
    I'm sorry I haven't done Spanish yet but is there anything you could tell me about Biology?

This is what I can remeber:
    Short Questions:
    Label villus
    Genetics - sex linkage... (basically definitions)
    The rest I've forgotten but they're all fairly handy!

Experiments:
    To produce alcohol using yeast (know potassium iodide sol. + sodium hypochlorite sol. for iodoform test!..I forgot that =( )
    Cheek cell

Long Questions:
    Ecology define ecosystem,habitat,competition
    1 x Abiotic and biotic factor
    3 x apparatus used to catch organisms and know how to use the (e.g pooter etc..)
    Respiration
    Plant reproduction (The female)
    Human reproduction menstrual cycle day 1 day 14,2 hormones associated with M.C and functions
    The senses...kinda weird no need to label/learn a diagram define..stimulus..name an organ associated with ear eye and skin,their function,another part of that organ that helps carry out that stimulus (e,g Ear-Ear drum-auditory canal)
    Heart comes up know diastole and systole
    Overall plants are very prominent
    Know how to draw and label a seed,know why a plant bends towards light

I'm pretty sure if you have all that covered you'll do pretty well!...
    Personally I was very disappointed with the paper...
    Usually I'm an A student but was fairly upset about it!...
    Don't want anyone else to feel bad so here you go! x:)

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭AgathaK

Oh God. Any chance you could pm them to me, a link, something like that? Please? I'm so lost now. :O
    I mean: HL History Examcraft.

My economics examcraft is a few pages back.

Bee113 wrote: »
    But that is Examcraft....I had that paper and mine was Examcrat!! :confused:

ok so the one i posted deffinatly is examcraft them? youve done the paper like and those questions came up? i dont wanna learn the wrong essays off :(

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭babynice

I had English Paper 1 HL the other day, and it had the theme of
    "Looking Back"
    Could someone please tell me what company this is? And if you could tell me what poets came up in Paper 2 that would be great! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 mihaf

any body know if above maths p2 spoilers examcraft or debs?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement