Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 charlie500

Does anyone have Examcraft Irish OL Paper 2?? I know there's a couple of posts on this already, but they're confusing me :confused:

It would be much appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ccjakecc

does anyone have any idea whats on the hl economics debs paper have it 2moro

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭DufferO8

its funny how everyone here has just under 15 posts on their profile.
    although I cant complain this tread is a great help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 wazzarooney

sunnysonny wrote: »
    THANKKKKKK U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BTW REALLLLY APRECIATE IT .... LIFE SAVER AND A 1/2 HAHA:D:D

You up for a shift so sometime in return?! :D:p;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭terryincork

what exams have you done/have?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 CaoimheKeee

Examcraft biology anybodyy? absolutley desprete :( have all subbs done :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 shopiiinnggg

ANYONE USING MOCK.IE

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭gruffler91

Any body have the stair na gaeilge options in Examcraft HL irish paper? Thanks in advance :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

ashymc11 wrote: »
    could someone please post the irish ol paper 1 by examcraft?i have biology and french hl papers by examcraft!!:)
    A-Giota Leanunach
    i Mar a chaithim an deireadh seachtaine
    ii An difhostaiocht
    iii An tsuim a chuireann daoine oga sa sport no sa cheol

B Sceal
    i Bhi gach duine sa seomra feithimh ag leamh go ciuin.Nior thaithin se riamh liom cuairt a thabhairt ar an bhfiacloir
    no
    ii Ta drochsceala agam duit arsa an duine ar an bhfon "ni bheidh an cheolchoirm de chuid Jedward ar suil san 02 oiche de sathairn"
    Bhi Dioman an domhain orm...

C Litir
    i Fuair tu brontannas iontach o chara leat ar do la breithe. Ta conai ar an gcara sin i sasana
    Scriobh an litir(leathleathanach no mar sin) a chuirfea chuig do chara ag gabhail buiochas leis/lei as an mbronntanas a fuair tu uaidh/uaithi

ii Ta uncail leat ina conai san astrail.Ba mhaith leat cuairt a thabhairt air/uirthi an samhradh seo chugainn.Scriobh an litir(leathleathanach no mar sin) a chuirfea chuige/chuici ag insint do/di faoin gcuairt sin ata beartaithe agat

D Comhra
    i Ta club nua oscailte i do cheantar. Bhi tusa ann areir ach ni raibh do chara fos ann. Scriobh an comhra(leathleathanach no mar sin) a bheadh idir an bheirt agaibh faoin gclub nua sin.

ii Ba mhaith leatsa dul chuid diosco ach nil do mhathair sasta chead a thabhairt duit dul ann.Scriobh an comhra(leathleathanach no mar sin) a bheadh idir tu fein agus do mhathair faoin gceist seo
    My spellchecker just exploded :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Insubordinate 9O

APPARENTLY SOME OF THESE ARE MOCKS.IE PAPERS, COMPARE WITH OTHER SPOILERS TO BE SURE!!

BIOLOGY (HIGHER LEVEL):
    Q on respiration, Q on sexual reproduction , Q on heat denaturation of enzymes exp, Q on effect of pH on enzymes exp, Q on rate of photosynthesis exp, Q on Skeletal system (disorder (c) - arthritis etc.) Q preperation of tranverse section stem, Q on HOMEOSTASIS.

CHEMISTRY (HIGHER LEVEL):
    (ORGANIC CHEMISTRY) Q1. Hardness of water exp Q2. Clove Oil, Q3. Benzoic acid recrystallisation. Rest are basic questions on chapters as always, eg Q5 is on Periodic Table and some radioactivity at the end, watch out for that.

ECONOMICS(HIGHER LEVEL):
    Q on OLIGOPOLY, Q on P.E.D, Q on economic development (in LDC's and in Ireland), Q on National Income, Q on diminishing marginal returns/ short run AC diagram/economies and diseconomis of scale.
    more to come, these take a while to shift through :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Pinkeyyy

Can anyone PLEASE tell me whats coming up in HL Agricultural Science?? My exams tomorrow and i dont have a cluee !!!:(

I have just completed 2 gruelling weeks of examcraft mocks, and I have a few exams with me here -

BIOLOGY (HIGHER LEVEL):
    Q on respiration, Q on sexual reproduction , Q on heat denaturation of enzymes exp, Q on effect of pH on enzymes exp, Q on rate of photosynthesis exp, Q on Skeletal system (disorder (c) - arthritis etc.) Q preperation of tranverse section stem, Q on HOMEOSTASIS.

(ORGANIC CHEMISTRY) Q1. Hardness of water exp Q2. Clove Oil, Q3. Benzoic acid recrystallisation. Rest are basic questions on chapters as always, eg Q5 is on Periodic Table and some radioactivity at the end, watch out for that.

ECONOMICS(HIGHER LEVEL):
    Q on OLIGOPOLY, Q on P.E.D, Q on economic development (in LDC's and in Ireland), Q on National Income, Q on diminishing marginal returns/ short run AC diagram/economies and diseconomis of scale.
    Dunno bout the the other two but that chemistry one definitaly isn't Examcraft!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 EmmaLeogue

has anyone got deb or examcraft HL accountancy please??

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Exothermic

I have just completed 2 gruelling weeks of examcraft mocks, and I have a few exams with me here -

BIOLOGY (HIGHER LEVEL):

ECONOMICS(HIGHER LEVEL):

Could you please post/PM me with more details of the Biology and Chemistry. Please and thanks :)

MATHS (HIGHER LEVEL):
    Q6 differentiate cos x from first principles... Q7 has asymptotes AND newton rhapson! ... Q8 has a find area between line and curve for 2 equations (part c)....you have to prove the chain rule.... Q3 (a) matrix you need to postmultiply both sides... Q2 (c) is alpha beta roots of equation Q.

GEOGRAPHY (HIGHER LEVEL):
    Q. work of ice... Q Limestone regions... Q..plate tectonics... Q work of rivers.
    Q URBANISATION. - Q MIGRATION

EMPLOYMENT PATTERNS/ REGIONAL GEOG.

Basically, if youre outside of dublin youre getting examcraft or mocks.ie papers, most likely examcraft, the ones stated above :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Clogss

pajero12 wrote: »
    Dunno bout the the other two but that chemistry one definitaly isn't Examcraft!

ya?? i didn't think it was either.... Pajero12 dju have chemistry examcraft done?

I think your papers were mocks.ie, or at least some of them. Those spoilers are different to the ones on Examcraft and DEB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 EmmaLeogue

Exothermic wrote: »
    Could you please post/PM me with more details of the Biology and Chemistry. Please and thanks :)
    me too please if you get a chance

that never occured to me to be honest... mixing certain papers... ingenious

The Chemistry one was definitely not DEB/Examcraft. Biology looked a bit odd,
    two enzyme experiments?
    :P That just seems a bit strange to me. They're kinda a bit like the Ethene experiment in Chemistry. You expect it to be there, so you just know it :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

DufferO8 wrote: »
    its funny how everyone here has just under 15 posts on their profile.
    Happens every year!
    Oy! None of that!! :p:D

Clogss wrote: »
    ya?? i didn't think it was either.... Pajero12 dju have chemistry examcraft done?
    Yeah i do indeed,
    its posted on Page 71..First post on that page!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 dberry2011

right lads, these mocks have been going on for aaaages! surely someone here has the examcraft business HL paper done?
    dont really care about short q's, mainly the ABQ and a few long questions would be handy, cheers :)

if needsbe i can swap examcraft german HL, examcraft english HL, a chemistry paper (possibly DEB?) and an accounting paper dunno which brands...

PM me or post on here, suits me either way
    sound :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 justnobodygirl

Could anyone tell me specifics about the
    respiration
    question on the DEB Bio paper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 amg2011

hey , could anybody PM me about the actually question which came up on
    Dickinson
    on Paper 2 ? Have info on maths, irish , french , physics and business all HL apart from maths :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 PPMM

OL ENGLISH P2 anyone please please:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jercork

anyone have engineering or maths p2 ol ????????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Not sure which business mock paper i have.. So could anyone tell me what came up on the various ones?
    (WoOOOOO 500th post :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 coolio17

nobody seems to have the accounting paper i am looking for..... i dont know what the company is i am looking for but its not da paper that everyone has posted already.. any ideas anyone? anyone have the other accounting paper? please help!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Ruth_

could someone please pm me with a full question on elective 5 please..
    migration
    ? geog examcraft ! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement