Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 LaDeeDaa

Sunny!! wrote: »
    does anyone know business hl examcaft? have it thursday:( too much to learn:(

Short Ques: stock control, ratios, sources of medium term loans for a business and household & eg of each,matching boxes which was quite easy cant really remember them :/ sorry :? em there was a qustion on equity capital - its advantages & disadvantages for someone setting up a business. 5 pieces for a report.. what is a memorandam and 2 pieces ,
    ABQ: (A) management activities (b)Empowerment , what is it and and the benefits to that business, (C) product development stages.
    Long Ques: part 1 que 1: a-rights a consumer should have on purchasing goods. b-director of consumer affairs and its role (c) labour court icon_smile.gif
    part 2 Q1-whats an intrapreneur b-? c-compare manager and intrapreneur skills
    Q2- ?
    Q3- problems a business may face when just after being set up.
    - why increase in enterprise in ireland in last 10 yrs . and cash flow forecast icon_razz.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

LaDeeDaa wrote: »
    Short Ques: stock control, ratios, sources of medium term loans for a business and household & eg of each,matching boxes which was quite easy cant really remember them :/ sorry :? em there was a qustion on equity capital - its advantages & disadvantages for someone setting up a business. 5 pieces for a report.. what is a memorandam and 2 pieces ,
    ABQ: (A) management activities (b)Empowerment , what is it and and the benefits to that business, (C) product development stages.
    Long Ques: part 1 que 1: a-rights a consumer should have on purchasing goods. b-director of consumer affairs and its role (c) labour court icon_smile.gif
    part 2 Q1-whats an intrapreneur b-? c-compare manager and intrapreneur skills
    Q2- ?
    Q3- problems a business may face when just after being set up.
    - why increase in enterprise in ireland in last 10 yrs . and cash flow forecast icon_razz.gif

oh my god your some legend. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 .Aoife.

Anyone know what letter and opinion piece is on for spanish HL?
    not sure what company but i think theres something to do with
    the recession
    because she kept talking about it and giving us out sheets to do with it.
    Please help me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 TaraP1993

.Aoife. wrote: »
    Anyone know what letter and opinion piece is on for spanish HL?
    not sure what company but i think theres something to do with
    the recession
    because she kept talking about it and giving us out sheets to do with it.
    Please help me :)
    From what i got off this its Spoiler: los jovenes de hoy tienen razon para ser optimista
    thats DEB and im not sure if thats it but i think it is and dialouge is about Spoiler: someone who fell, hurt somethink (know body parts) someone is worried about you and you want to return to the summer camp next year to work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 .Aoife.

TaraP1993 wrote: »
    From what i got off this its
    Spoiler: los jovenes de hoy tienen razon para ser optimista
    thats DEB and im not sure if thats it but i think it is and dialouge is about Spoiler: someone who fell, hurt somethink (know body parts) someone is worried about you and you want to return to the summer camp next year to work

you absolute star! thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 LaDeeDaa

OL Irish DEB anyone? Paper 1!

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Darius.Tr

What's on HL engineering?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭C__MC

Construction very tough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 PaulMcCartney

Hey can anyone tell me how to view the spoiler...its highlighted over in black and I can't see the spolier icon on the page to look at it?? Help! THANKS! :B

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭xxpopopxx

For the select few who actually does economics (HL) DEB!!!
    Short qs :
    Mixed economy define and 1 adv and 1 disadv
    Calculate PED and explanation of answer
    Define collusion of olligopoly and three egs
    Calculate the inflation index thing cant remember
    Difference between tax avoidance and evasion
    3 factor that effect efficiency of labour

Long qs (cant remember everything!)
    Q1 One factor that causes a move in demand curve, explain and outline five other factors
    Law of demand and three exceptions
    Talk about subtitution and income effect

Q2 Assumptions of Perfect competition
    2 adv and 2 disadv of perfect competition
    draw the long run and short run equilibrium curves
    draw long run and short run suplly curves

q7 the elements of the aggregate demand (you know the Y=C+I+G(X-M) and explain them
    calculate mpm multiplier all that stuff
    talk bout factors of economic growth
    positive and negative effects of economic growth

Q8 diff between monetary policy and fiscal policy, progressive and regressive tax, and government current and capital expenditure
    define national debt
    two adv and 2 disadv of national debt
    you've been asked to solve the government deficit(?) and what you would do to increase revenue and expenditure
    then explain economic effects of your answers.....

Hope this helped! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭squishness

Yeah no. Anyone know the A Thig Na Tit Orm question for DEBS HL Irish paper 2? Please. Thank you. I love you.

BTW that spanish question on
    los jovenes tienen razon ser optimista
    is EXAMCRAFT. I was terribly misinformed. :|

The Spanish DEBS one is
    Media has an influence on Childhood Obesity
    OR
    New technology has had a negative effect on the health of young people.

Note:
    Your friend is ill and you're taking her to the doctor. Leave a message to the family. Say you don't think it's anything serious. Afterwards you're going to her house for dinner. You hope to be home after 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 RFitzy

Does anyone know the essay or debate titles for paper 1 examcraft honours Irish? I'd be very greatful please! I've done Business, Home-ech and English all honours and paper 2 for Irish :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 ellensmith

hey does anyone know the french opinion qs?? the exact titles? ive the exam tomorrow,,im dreading it.... :) please?
    french hl debs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Hassett00

Anyone have the Examcraft Economics. be hugely appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 31 es2003

Hi if anyone knows any questions or hints on Biology HL either examcraft or DEB can you PM me.
    I have some hints on all HL examcraft Chemistry, Maths, Irish
    DEB Ag science, French, English

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭will1569reptile

I have paper 2 english ol deb paper.
    i need TITLE.
    will give precise note and qs
    pm me please.
    Most of you are newbies
    so click my name then send pm:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DRooney93

Anyoe have any idea what coming up for HL construction?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 PaulMcCartney

Hey anyone want to let me know what the story is with paper 2 irish before thursday please :B Like what stories, poems , stair is coming up etc thankyou :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 RedBlueRedBlue

RFitzy wrote: »
    Does anyone know the essay or debate titles for paper 1 examcraft honours Irish? I'd be very greatful please! I've done Business, Home-ech and English all honours and paper 2 for Irish :)

I don't have paper 2 for Irish yet, but the essay titles for paper one are
    1. The problems in this country are getting worse. 2. The media is bad for society
    I can't remember the third one, sorry... Hope that helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭kildareman09

does anyone have HL DEB construction?? thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 130393ST

Might be a stupid question but I'm only new and don't know how to view the spoilers?They are all highlighted on gray and was wondering how to see them
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Spla12

History higher levels questions would be appreciated? DEB and Examcraft just to be sure to be sure:] Happy to give help

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭will1569reptile

130393ST wrote: »
    Might be a stupid question but I'm only new and don't know how to view the spoilers?They are all highlighted on gray and was wondering how to see them
    Thanks
    Highlight like cop and paste but dont paste
    simples

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Corkgirl18

Hey anyone want to let me know what the story is with paper 2 irish before thursday please :B Like what stories, poems , stair is coming up etc thankyou :)

That paper is scattered throughout this thread but pretty much the whole paper is there. Just search for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 muggy

Any info on HL Geography or Construction..I have HL English done will give any info needed..Thanks..!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 muggy

Send me on Chemistry tips der please..Thanks..

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭r0cks0l1dd

I had HL English Paper 1 back in January and I did Paper 2 today. The school were clever as they gave us an Examcraft Paper 1 and DEB Paper 2. Good thing I had the other stuff revised. :)
    We also had a DEB Maths OL Paper 1 so they're alternating them..

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭squishness

Spla12 wrote: »
    History higher levels questions would be appreciated? DEB and Examcraft just to be sure to be sure:] Happy to give help

Examcraft:
    Documents questions was Spoiler: Coleraine University Controversy.

Irish History Qs had Spoiler: Effects of the Treaty on Sinn Féin, impact of WW2 on Belfast, economy and/or law & order under Cumann na nGaedheal and Fianna Fáil, and James Craig

European had Spoiler: Lenin & Stalin’s use of totalitarianism, Hitler’s foreign policy, Britain and/or Germany’s dealing with the economy in the 30’s and development of technology in WW2

US has Spoiler: Montgomery Boycott, effects of Vietnam War in politics and society 68-75, impact of one or more of youth culture, counter culture and multiculturalism on American society, and dealings of administrations with economy and/or foreign policy, 70-89

DEBS:
    Document: Coleraine

dictatorship and democracy :
    1) what conditions allowed formation and growth of fascist regimes in Europe during 1920 -1939
    2) how successful were French gov. of third republic in overcoming the problems facing France in aftermath of WWI
    3) how did Jarrow protests reflect social and economic difficulties facing Britain during interwar years
    4) how effective were Nazis in exploiting state control and use of mass media to indoctrinate the German population (already have this written from before Christmas. RAGING! I wrote new notes out for the first essay!)

united states and the world :
    1) impact of Montgomery bus boycott on civil rights movement in US
    2) how US foreign policy contribute to decline of cold war 1973 -1989 ?
    3) social and economic implication of mass higher education in the US during 1945 - 1989?
    4) what ways has religion and / or mass media in modern America culture changes society in the US? (same as Nazi essay up there)

Pursuit of sovereignty and partition:
    1) main stages of the Anglo Irish treaty1921 and what were the primary strengths and weaknesses of the delegations involved?
    2) what was contribution of James j. mc elligott to economic affairs during the period 1923 - 1949?
    3) How effective were successive unionist gov. in NI in consolidating partition in Ireland up to 1939?
    4) how were language, religion and education used to promote separate cultural identities North and South during 1920 - 1949?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭sparagon

German..the one with
    bulimia
    Can i have the grammar and topics for letter? have examcraft ol irish and deb biology hl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭xxpopopxx

squishness wrote: »
    Examcraft:
    Documents questions was Spoiler: Coleraine University Controversy.

Irish History Qs had Spoiler: Effects of the Treaty on Sinn Féin, impact of WW2 on Belfast, economy and/or law & order under Cumann na nGaedheal and Fianna Fáil, and James Craig

European had Spoiler: Lenin & Stalin’s use of totalitarianism, Hitler’s foreign policy, Britain and/or Germany’s dealing with the economy in the 30’s and development of technology in WW2

US has Spoiler: Montgomery Boycott, effects of Vietnam War in politics and society 68-75, impact of one or more of youth culture, counter culture and multiculturalism on American society, and dealings of administrations with economy and/or foreign policy, 70-89

DEBS:
    Document: Coleraine

dictatorship and democracy :
    1) what conditions allowed formation and growth of fascist regimes in Europe during 1920 -1939
    2) how successful were French gov. of third republic in overcoming the problems facing France in aftermath of WWI
    3) how did Jarrow protests reflect social and economic difficulties facing Britain during interwar years
    4) how effective were Nazis in exploiting state control and use of mass media to indoctrinate the German population (already have this written from before Christmas. RAGING! I wrote new notes out for the first essay!)

united states and the world :
    1) impact of Montgomery bus boycott on civil rights movement in US
    2) how US foreign policy contribute to decline of cold war 1973 -1989 ?
    3) social and economic implication of mass higher education in the US during 1945 - 1989?
    4) what ways has religion and / or mass media in modern America culture changes society in the US? (same as Nazi essay up there)

Pursuit of sovereignty and partition:
    1) main stages of the Anglo Irish treaty1921 and what were the primary strengths and weaknesses of the delegations involved?
    2) what was contribution of James j. mc elligott to economic affairs during the period 1923 - 1949?
    3) How effective were successive unionist gov. in NI in consolidating partition in Ireland up to 1939?
    4) how were language, religion and education used to promote separate cultural identities North and South during 1920 - 1949?

thank you so much you're an absolute jegend!!! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement