Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭No.5

padjbreen wrote: »
    Examcraft too will do, school has both.

Okay, from what I remember, it was fairly easy
    one of the reading comps was about french students going on an english exchange in france, staying with english people to learn
    the other was about a girl who had issues with food when she was younger

The easiest compulsary question was about what you like to eat, is eating healthy food important and if you cook.

Other one had alcohol

The journal intime was about just passing the leaving cert and how you feel

Emigration came up as well, something how there's no future for the young in ireland.

That's all I remember:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Mo202

Art History please????
    DEBS preferably, but examcraft too just in case! It's tomorrow so please!!!
    I have maths english done, DEBS honours

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20 padjbreen

No.5 wrote: »
    Okay, from what I remember, it was fairly easy
    one of the reading comps was about french students going on an english exchange in france, staying with english people to learn
    the other was about a girl who had issues with food when she was younger

The easiest compulsary question was about what you like to eat, is eating healthy food important and if you cook.

Other one had alcohol

The journal intime was about just passing the leaving cert and how you feel

Emigration came up as well, something how there's no future for the young in ireland.

That's all I remember:)

Thanks a lot!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

padjbreen wrote: »
    Any tips for business?

DEBS Business HL
    Short Questions:
    What's the Media Mix?
    How to do Debt:Equity Ratio
    IMF and ODEC (Or something similar!)
    Delayering
    Invitation to treat and Unqualified acceptance

ABQ:
    Management Activities
    HR Manager

Examcraft French HL
    Healthy Eating - What do you cook/etc
    Alcohol- write a response about young people drinking
    Recession - People will be living at home at 30
    or
    Diary entry - people will still be living at home at 30
    Email - write an email to a french school letting them know your on your way and asking for directions

DEBS Economics HL
    LRAC and SRAC Curves
    Perfect Competition
    Law Of Demand

Examcraft Irish OL
    from what I did..
    Jedward are after cancelling their concert at the o2, your dissapointed.. write a story.
    Your in the dentist waiting room and something happens.. write the story
    Write about your weekend
    A letter to your friend thanking him/her for a gift they sent you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭OldSchool94

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE P.M ME THE DETAILS OF ENGLISH P.2 O.L???
    THE GENERAL THEME WAS
    EXPLORING OUR WORLD
    FOR P.1
    PLEASE. THANKS

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 osmop

Mo202 wrote: »
    Art History please????

All I have is Examcraft
    Irish art 1. newgrange, 2. athlone crucification,3 development of stone crosses in ireland and examples, 4. Irish ronanesque characteristics and example of a building. 5 large country house or public area built in the georgian style. 6 choose an irish artist sculptor or designer write bout them (ask if you want the list). 7 don quixtotes encounter with the player.. discuss.

european art 1gothic architecture 2 filippo brunelleschi 3 leonardo da vinci 4 john constable 5 alfred sisley 6 discuss either a landscape, painting that includes water, work by michael angelo, portrait of a family, a sculputre by rodin, a painting by picasso.7 blue nude ii and sorrow of the king by henri matisse. 8 main characteristics of either expressionism the bauhaus favism surrealism

art appreciating. design a menu card for a vegetarian restaurant or landscaping plan for specific area in school grounds to be made into meditation ground or discuss one of the roadsafety adds or discuss one scene from avatar or product design of a mobile laptop fashion shoe or electric kettle or discuss the museum of country life in mayo or recent visit to an exhibition in a callery and overall presentations of works in that gallery

• Registered Users Posts: 8 RFitzy

I don't have paper 2 for Irish yet, but the essay titles for paper one are
    1. The problems in this country are getting worse. 2. The media is bad for society
    I can't remember the third one, sorry... Hope that helps

Thanks a million...do you know if theres something on
    young people in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 darraghm92

osmop wrote: »
    could you pm it to me please? :D
    just figured out it's debs if thats any good

• Registered Users Posts: 25 rachel2k11

Has anyone done accounting yet?:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 ellensmith

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CONFIRM WHICH IS THE DEBS HISTORY HIGHER LEVEL PAPER,, I HAVE SEEN MANY DIFFERENT PAPERS AND I NEED TO KNOW :(
    IS DEBS THE ONE WITH
    FASCISM
    ON IT??????/
    PLEASE COMMENT

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 TheBoyos

Anyone have chemistry Ordinary?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Mo202

THANK YOU OSMOP!
    Turns out im debs though! Thanks anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10 moomoo93

Elle11 wrote: »
    Does anyone have Deb Chemistry and/or History. HL
    I've English, Irish, French, Maths and Biology.

History i heard is
    irish: treaty american:bus boycott eupopean: propagnda, and jarrow march... document: coleraine....
    Can I have Biology PLEASE???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 platoon

Hey can anyone tell me whats coming up on OL paper 2 of irish examcraft I heard
    clar sa speir
    is on it so do anyone know what da exact question is on that

Mo202 wrote: »
    Art History please????
    for debs:
    Irish: Newgrange, Bronze age....
    European: Da Vanci, Romanesque church
    Appreciation: Gallery visit
    That help?? I need Biology HL debs or English P1 HL Debs

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Cardor

Does anybody have OL History Examcraft?

And

HL Geography Examcraft..!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 donalh90

Well everybody

Anybody have any ideas on what coming up in Chemistry and geography (HL). .there debs papers

Much appreciate the help thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 MickieMc

@xxpopopxx (economics hints)You are an absolute ****ing legend :D searched for ages for that :D thanks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ginbrod93

Hiya!
    HL Irish Paper 1
    HL Biology
    HL Geography
    HL English Paper 2
    (All DEBs) PLEASE!!!

and HL History Examcraft if anyone has it!

Cybercake for the first to post or DM me if you can! Thanks! :)

Anyone have DEBS: HL Biology or English Paper 1

I can tell you any HL debs paper for:
    Maths
    Irish
    English P2
    French
    Art History

• Advertisement

Ginbrod93 wrote: »
    Hiya!
    HL Irish Paper 1
    HL Biology
    HL Geography
    HL English Paper 2
    (All DEBs) PLEASE!!!

and HL History Examcraft if anyone has it!

Cybercake for the first to post or DM me if you can! Thanks! :)
    Irish... Drugs and Crime, And health for essays
    English... Boland/Frost/Dickinson/Wordsworth... Theme/Vision+viewpoint... Unseen is Northern Morning... Hamlet is theme:deception or hamlet's mind is a continuous battlefield
    =] that help??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bingonelly123

anyone got hl debs irish paper 2 ?i have english hl debs geography hl debs irish paper 1 hl maths ol debs ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭emma123abc

es2003 wrote: »
    Hi if anyone knows any questions or hints on Biology HL either examcraft or DEB can you PM me.
    I have some hints on all HL examcraft Chemistry, Maths, Irish
    DEB Ag science, French, English

Could you pm me Chemistry ?? I can do the same with both biology papers:)

moomoo93 wrote: »
    History i heard is
    irish: treaty american:bus boycott eupopean: propagnda, and jarrow march... document: coleraine....
    Can I have Biology PLEASE???

deb document isn't
    Coleraine
    , it's
    Sunningdale
    !:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 paskill

Hey does anyone have the pass history exam done? history is the last test i got and i haven't studied much of it, too much study wasted on biology!!! which i did the actual biology exam today and wiped the floor with it xD i know someones just gonna reply with i wont give you whats coming up but *insert lecture with small tip here* but seriously i need to pass this one! it'd be much appreciated guys i can return the favor with some pass level subject spoilers :)

ellensmith wrote: »
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CONFIRM WHICH IS THE DEBS HISTORY HIGHER LEVEL PAPER,, I HAVE SEEN MANY DIFFERENT PAPERS AND I NEED TO KNOW frown.gif
    IS DEBS THE ONE WITH FASCISM ON IT??????/
    PLEASE COMMENT

History deb paper:
    Document: Sunningdale (don't know the question)

Dictatorship & Democracy:
    1. What conditions allowed the formation and growth of fascist regimes in Europe during the period 1920-1939?
    2. How successful were the French governments of the third republic in overcoming the problems facing France in the aftermath of WW1?
    3. How did the Jarrow protests reflect the social and economic difficulties facing Britain during the inter-war years, and how were they overcome?
    4. How effective were the Nazis in exploiting state control and use of mass media to indoctrinate the german population?

Pursuit of Sovereignty :
    1. What were the main stages of the negotiations of the Anglo-Irish Treaty 1921, and what were the primary strengths and weaknesses of the delegations involved?
    2. What was the contribution of James J.McElligott to economic affairs during the period 1923-1949?
    3. How effective were successive Unionist governments in N.Ireland in consolidating partition in Ireland up to 1939?
    4. How were language, religion and education used to promote separate cultural identities, North and South, during the period 1920-1949

United States & Wider World:
    1. What impact did the Montgomery Bus Boycott, 1956, have on the civil rights movement in the US?
    2. How did US foreign policy contribute to the decline of the Cold War 1973-1989?
    3. What were the social and economic implications of mass higher education in the US during the period 1945-1989?
    4. In what ways has religion and/or mass media in modern American culture changed society in the US?

History examcraft paper:
    Document:
    the Coleraine University controversy. Mini essay is: To what extent was the Lockwood Report considered by the nationalist people of Derry to be another example of their mistreatment by the Stormont Government

Sovereignty and partition:
    1. To what extent did the treaty negotiations and the signing of the treaty expose serious splits within the Sinn Féin party?
    2. What was the impact of WW II on Belfast?
    3. During the period 1922-39 which government handled the economy/law and order better, cumann na ngaedheal or Fianna Fáil?
    4. How successful was James Craig as Prime Minister of Northern Ireland?

Dictatorship and Democracy
    1. How did Lenin and Stalin use totalitarianism to strengthen the communist regime in the Soviet Union
    2. To what extent was Hitler’s foreign policy successful during 1933-39?
    3. How did Britain and Germany deal with economic problems they faced during the 1930's?
    4. What role did the development of technology play in the WW II?

The United States and the World:
    1. What was the immediate and long term impact of the Montgomery bus boycott?
    2. To what extent did the Vietnam War cause deep divisions in American politics and society 68-75?
    3. What was the impact of one or more of the following in American society: youth culture, counter culture, multiculturalism?
    4. How did successive administrations deal with American economic and/or foreign policy during the years 1970-89?

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

anyone have accounting hl examcraft?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Bee113

Was just wondering if anyone had the Pros and Filiocht questions for Irish paper 2? :) Even just a rough jist of the questions, like theme or what techniques were used, etc, would be soooo great! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Mocks20111

Hi Could anyone tell me whats on the chemistry HL paper DEBS or Examcraft or even both ? if you could pm me, that'd be great :D i have English HL Examcraft p1&2, Maths DEB p1&2, Irish DEB p1&2 , French HL Examcraft and Biology HL Examcraft :D:D:)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20 padjbreen

Has anyone done the DCG test yet?(debs)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement