Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Anyone know whats on the Deb or Examcraft Hl Art history exam??
    Really need it!! :eek:

I Got info on english HL paper 1 and 2 and German Hl and Maths HL paper 1 !! :)
    Friend of mine did it last week. Overheard him talking about how
    Expressionism and Newgrange came up
    That's all i can remember about what he said. Don't know which company it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Daisy Chainer

Wing126 wrote: »
    Friend of mine did it last week. Overheard him talking about how
    Expressionism and Newgrange came up
    That's all i can remember about what he said. Don't know which company it was.

Thanks a million :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dancernice

:)
    pajero12 wrote: »
    Check your inbox dude :)

Could you sent to me please aswell, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Jenny924

Art History examcraft, full gallery Question please, I have done Homec english biology and chemistry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mockslol

Any one Have the examcraft geography papers
    Any info will do thanks
    You can PM if you want really appreciate it
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 GGorman

mockslol wrote: »
    Any one Have the examcraft geography papers
    Any info will do thanks
    You can PM if you want really appreciate it
    Thanks

Did it today and all I can say is read through the full question before you launch into it as some of the part C's are awkward!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 aoifef

Does anyone know the topic for the question 5 in either DEB or Exam craft? Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Paraxis

Can anyone please pm me the geography HL?? both debs/examcraft will do as i dont know which ones i'll be getting.

Much appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Mocks20111

Could some1 please pm me some chem spoilers . i think the exam im getting has the
    anion tests on it
    ? Please:D I have a load of other exams in return :) also i need it for tomorrow or im screwed:confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,183 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Do ye find the quality of certain papers better or worse? Serious bitching in our place about one company today, I would have thought they would be of a standard standard...

They are generally fairly poor.
    The best mocks are ones made up from previous examination questions.
    The standard of some of the bought in ones (from at least the two major companies) are not great. Why would they be though? Nothing like the same amount of work and checking goes into setting them. They are purely to make money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 TaraP1993

Can anyone tell me what the letter and dialogue is about on spanish deb have it tomorrow so stressed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Mental_Legend

Could anyone please tell me the essay and debate titles for DEB Irish Paper One?
    I probably should have mentioned that it's the Higher Level paper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 fresh2011

anyone have examcraft HL MATHS PAPER 1?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 owenthorp

even with the honours maths deb exam infront of me its still impossible....tomorrow looks like it will be a long day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Toastghost

I really need to know what the essay titles are on the deb irish paper 1.

Especially the scéals.I hears
    sláinte(health)
    came up.Can anyone confirm it?

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭sligo.

is there any living LC student that is using boards that has taken the DCG Examcraft????!!! :P :L please mail me the topic that are up asap thank you!!! a bitta bio wouldn't go astray too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12 slipskip

anyone think know of a good place to get sample Goeg Higher level answers... it used to be my favourite and best subject, now i cant understand a word of it!! oh and hits for french would be much appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mozzypuffs

Please can someone give me detailed spoilers for Biology HL deb exam ppr!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 screwed4the mocks

need deb biology spoilers badly one day to revise entire course, want to be able to knock off some chapters..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 john1741

DEB HL Bio that was put up days ago:
    Alcohol+Yeast
    Animal/Plant call – microscope
    DNA
    Ecology
    respiration/ metabolism/ biotechnology
    genetics/ sex linkage/evolution/ gene expression
    sense organs, endocrine system
    human female reproduction
    menstrual cycle days 1 and 14 what happens and name 2 hormones and there roles.
    plant reproduction and circulatory system

Short q:
    Food, structural protein, vitamin for calcium absorbtion, vitamin for connective tissue
    Population: factors that effect tit etc and tdescribe trend in given graph
    Plant cell: label and give functions
    Villi: label and give function of lymphatic system
    Dicot stem: Lable and functions
    DNA and RNA: number of strands in each and their sugars and name babes

Exp q:
    Cell under microscope
    Alcohol yeast exp
    DNA isolation

Long Q:
    One on ecology, competition how you caught animals etc
    One on respiration and matabolism and bacteria and continuous or catch culture
    One on genetics, a cross, evolution etc
    One on plant roots and stomata etc
    Then parts on hormones sense growth regulators menstural cycle and circulatory system

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 ryan_2011

Can any give me: ALL in Examcraft
    Geography HL
    Accounting HL
    Business HL
    English P2 OL

I've got: But can't post them till tomorrow!
    Art HL
    Maths P1+2 HL
    English P1 OL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jammy dodger

need deb biology spoilers badly one day to revise entire course, want to be able to knock off some chapters..

if you search this thread - located at the top of the page and type in biology it will help you find comments that were left already about biology..................good luck

ryan_2011 wrote: »
    Geography HL
    Accounting HL
    Business HL
    English P2 OL

Art HL
    Maths P1+2 HL
    English P1 OL
    My paper was debs. Cant really remember the questions i didnt do but the ones i did were section one was describe 2 characteristics of a dome and shield volcano and which has a more powerful eruption and write about a irish land form and about how humans interact with surface processes. Then section 2 for regional was draw ireland and label the 2 regions etc, then write about one human and one physical reason why a tertiary activities have developed in a eu region (not ireland) and the the last one was about growth of a urban city in sub continential region in the elective i did draw sketch map, write about pop distribution and how it changes and the efeects of migration on donor and reciever regions. then geoecology was how plants and animals adapt to the climate and soils in biome. hope this helps! and the short Q's were easy Good luck!!
    if you search this thread you might find other comments about geography, accounting and business

ryan_2011 wrote: »
    Geography HL
    Accounting HL
    Business HL
    English P2 OL

Art HL
    Maths P1+2 HL
    English P1 OL

My paper was debs. Cant really remember the questions i didnt do but the ones i did were section one was describe 2 characteristics of a dome and shield volcano and which has a more powerful eruption and write about a irish land form and about how humans interact with surface processes. Then section 2 for regional was draw ireland and label the 2 regions etc, then write about one human and one physical reason why a tertiary activities have developed in a eu region (not ireland) and the the last one was about growth of a urban city in sub continential region in the elective i did draw sketch map, write about pop distribution and how it changes and the efeects of migration on donor and reciever regions. then geoecology was how plants and animals adapt to the climate and soils in biome. hope this helps! and the short Q's were easy Good luck!!
    i tought i had the examcraft paper but some one told me it was the DEB paper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 RedBlueRedBlue

Toastghost wrote: »
    I really need to know what the essay titles are on the deb irish paper 1.

Especially the scéals.I hears
    sláinte(health)
    came up.Can anyone confirm it?

Well that one didn't come up on Examcraft so most likely it is DEB.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭sparagon

GERMAN?

YES 2 more days until the mocks are over.......when are they over for everyone???????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 RedBlueRedBlue

YES 2 more days until the mocks are over.......when are they over for everyone???????

The other half of mine are over after midterm!

The other half of mine are over after midterm!

ah rageing........well its good and bad in a way,good -you get extra time to study, bad- you cant go anywhere or go out...........RAGEING

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭AgathaK

Mine finish Friday. :D
    I only started today, I was off on Monday as I don't do Irish. I had economics and maths paper 1 today, but I was so exhausted! :O I feel that tomorrow is going to be the worst day... History and english paper 2. :/ If the questions that I am expecting are not coming up then... Might I say that I am screwed? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement