Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 clueless!!

sooney101 wrote: »
    does anyone know what is coming up in HL home ec or history???
    What exam company are u using?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 sooney101

clueless!! wrote: »

not sure... :confused: ????

sooney101 wrote: »
    not sure... :confused: ????
    Did u do any exams yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 0987654321

Does anybody know the essay titles for English paper 1 DEB HL?? please!!!:) I have Bio,geo and chem to offer!!

HL Enlish DEB...
    write an essay comparing how the presentation of the general vision and viewpoint impacted upon your enjoyment of the texts you have studied in your comparative course "
    "hamlet is a tragic hero whose mind is a continuous battleground" . to what extent would you agree with this view? . support ur answer with reference to the text
    OR
    "shakespeare brilliantly portrays a world in which deception and false apperances dominate" discuss this statement in relation to hamlet , supporting ur ansewr with reference to the text
    "eavan boland said she wanted her poetry to deal with themes that were part of my world"
    write a response to the poetry of eavan boland in light of this statement supportin ur points wit suitable reference to the poems on ur course

"i am not a nature poet. Theres always something more in my poems"
    do u agree wit rob frost's own assesment of his poetry. write a response supportin ur points wit suitable reference to the poems on ur course

In paper 1 a letter to a famous person is on it

Now...Geography HL DEB pleas eand thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 yellowbelly16

Anyone know what is on HL religion or Deb Hl Home economics?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 K.H.L

:( Buiness HL and Irish HL DEB anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Awnyeah

Does anyone have any examcraft spoilers?? (the papers have a tick on the front) :)

I wish my school used DEB coz I'd know exactly what was on the papers then! :(

Awnyeah wrote: »
    Does anyone have any examcraft spoilers?? (the papers have a tick on the front) :)

I wish my school used DEB coz I'd know exactly what was on the papers then! :(
    Could be alot worse! my school are doing mocks.ie and i think we are the only school using that company

• Registered Users Posts: 39 TaraP1993

HL Spanish anyone?

Could be alot worse! my school are doing mocks.ie and i think we are the only school using that company

Ya you're right, I don't think I've seen any spoilers for mocks.ie actually!

• Advertisement

Awnyeah wrote: »
    Ya you're right, I don't think I've seen any spoilers for mocks.ie actually!
    I no! there is none at all on any websites! our teachers took de cheapest option and still charged us a fortune

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 rf93

I have the exam craft English higher level paper 1 and 2 if anyone wants to know a specific question :)

finally someone with examcraft papers!! essay titles, poetry questions, hamlet questions, and comparative questions..basically as much as you can tell me would be great thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 23 StevenGuiry

Any help on the following would be greatly appreciated....

OL Eglish
    OL French
    OL Irish
    OL Physics
    HL Construction
    Lcvp
    OL Maths(project maths)

Especially physics.I'll try and return the favour.....Company is either examcraft or DEB but ih was Examcraft last year so more than likely it'll be the same.

Thank you.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 NlALL

any info on these? its examcraft/deb, not sure which yet so either one is fine.

HL English
    OL Irish
    HL Physics
    HL Chemistry
    HL French
    HL Biology
    HL Maths

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Caz2011

Any DEB HL irish poetry hints? Or An Triail?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Did the listening for the irish/french......Anyone who's done it might be able to recognise which one i had? (and thus which company..)

I know the last question was about them building a track or something for the tgv..last answer =13km? can't remember much more...

thanks so much for any help!

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭ChristinaIndigo

Anyone do Geography yet...?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

economics anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 eemmaa

just wondering has anybody had the paper 2 of the english paper that had
    iraq, the blind assassin, and the publishing comprehensions.
    on the paper one?

if anyone had the GERMAN listening that was about
    bulimia
    , then for the written paper learn ......
    umwelt , career choices, your opinion on debates (?) :L for the letter and taking a year out after the LC for the ausserung!!

also, if in the irish listening , you had a thing on
    drugs being smuggled in the back of a caravan
    ...any tips on either paper one or two would be greaatly appreciated!! thanks, good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

does anyone knw wats comin up in business?????????please help i know that there is
    no break even charts
    on it......but i dont know whats on it?????????
    Burkey1992 wrote: »
    Does any1 know anytin on geography please?
    Gentle reminder: Boards is a No Textspeak zone, thanks! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Ambaiste

I have the exam craft English higher level paper 1 and 2 if anyone wants to know a specific question :)

Any chance you could let me know what essay titles are on the paper?
    I'd really appreciate it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

If only i knew what Mock Papers my school used :'(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Roxy2011

Anyone done Home.Ec yet I have it Tuesday any help would be much appreciated? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Quick question to anyone who has done english, did a female poet come up?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jibwholesale

anyone know wats comin up in the HL irish examcraft paper???? any help appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 uhh

i know that geo HL
    how plants + animals adapt to there eveivoment, corrib gas feild in cork and M.N.C's
    is coming up

EnglishOL
    Hamlets strenghts + weakness's and Dickison, felt a funeral in my brain

FrenchOL
    you have to know how to say you sent a text to someone in your letter

whats comin up in home ec :( really need to know lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭soup1

eemmaa wrote: »
    just wondering has anybody had the paper 2 of the english paper that had
    iraq, the blind assassin, and the publishing comprehensions.
    on the paper one?

if anyone had the GERMAN listening that was about
    bulimia
    , then for the written paper learn ......
    umwelt , career choices, your opinion on debates (?) :L for the letter and taking a year out after the LC for the ausserung!!

also, if in the irish listening , you had a thing on
    drugs being smuggled in the back of a caravan
    ...any tips on either paper one or two would be greaatly appreciated!! thanks, good luck!
    i havent sat the exam yet, but i know the hamlet question is -
    is hamlet a hero or a villlian? discuss or there is a question on the importance of soliloquies. General Vision and Viewpoint and Cultural Context are both on.
    When are you sitting the exam? Any chance you could post the questions in more detail after you sit it?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭xxpopopxx

My mocks started last week. So far I've done english, french, maths, geog and biology. All HL. I will swap spoilers with anyone who has ANY idea whats on the history paper!

I have history , but dont know what company,
    Our teacher said a q on LB Johnson was coming up, and he's hinting that the sunning dale agreement is comin up on the document q...

If you could tell me what came up on Maths , and French you would be my lifesaver!!! I'm really bad at both. What were the essay titles for French, I had my aural but it didnt have a barcode or a tick but it there was
    a q on building the bridges for the tgv?
    . Please post Maths aswell a I'm totally screwed for it!!! :(

marko93 wrote: »
    Quick question to anyone who has done english, did a female poet come up?
    Thanks
    Boland
    comes up in the examcraft paper

• Advertisement

xxpopopxx wrote: »
    I have history , but dont know what company,
    Our teacher said a q on LB Johnson was coming up, and he's hinting that the sunning dale agreement is comin up on the document q...

If you could tell me what came up on Maths , and French you would be my lifesaver!!! I'm really bad at both. What were the essay titles for French, I had my aural but it didnt have a barcode or a tick but it there was
    a q on building the bridges for the tgv?
    . Please post Maths aswell a I'm totally screwed for it!!! :(
    Maybe you have the mocks.ie ones? what was the quality like in the aural?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement