Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Ragdoll742 wrote: »
    Srsly rndy , rlax lyk. :D
    I m rlxd, bt f u kp on w d textspit i wil b shoving my shu whr d sun dnt shine! :p

Kerist, I've caught the contagion!!!

Unclean!! Unclean!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Ragdoll742

Purge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DANIEL BRYAN

AGREE

Ah, but I'm the one with the purging tools banstick! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 osmop

Does anyone have Ireland:movements for political and social reform 1870-1914 & Europe:Division and realignment in Europe 1945-1992? Please!:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 charlie91

GirlsAloud wrote: »
    Heyya guys. (:
    If any of yous are still doing mocks and want any tips on anything, I've just finished my mocks.. I did DEBS
    HL Physics
    HL Biology
    HL Chemistry
    HL German
    HL English
    OL Maths
    xxxxx

could you please tell me the chemistry? thanks a mil xx

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Podge3150

DaveMur1 wrote: »
    Over the next few weeks i'll probably post every question as I got most of the papers so anyone not looking for the questions,don't look!
    HL Irish...Lig Sinn I gCathu, Cearrbhach MaCaba and An Bean Og are coming up. Also Maighdilean.
    HL English... Examxcraft,its Frost, Boland and possibly Rich. No theme or issue Q. Is Hamlet a hero or villain?
    For DEB's English HL, general visions and view point and a theme issue q. dickinsons is also coming up.
    Accounting ......less reliable source, its ratios published a/c and incomplete records are section 2 and some sort of costing and budgeting in section 3!
    Tip for English,V&V questions are nice try study that well as common throughout alot of pre companies!

Think it takes it too far to post whole papers, there's some topics to cover!

Cheers but which papers u get

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Ragdoll742

Ah, but I'm the one with the purging tools banstick! :P

Thats a given xD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Donegal1993

Hey :)
    Geog HL DEB anyone?? Would be very very grateful! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 fresh2011

hey! Has anyone the PHYSICS experiment Qs that accompany this paper
    Q5 State Archimedes principle?
    What is the angular velocity of an object on the surface of the earth due to the rotation of the earth about its axis?
    why can you not observe total internal reflection when travelling from a less dense medium to a more dense medium?
    which wave phenomenon distinguishes transverse waves from longitudinal waves?
    Name a thermometric property associated with a mercury in glass thermometer and state one other thermometric property?
    Explain how point discharge works?
    What is the role of the moderator and the control rods in a fission reactor?

Q6 What is meant by simple harmonic motion?
    State Hooke's law?
    Questions on harmonics, using hookes law

Q7 State the laws of refraction of light
    Real images diagram

Q8 Magnetic flux
    Faraday's law
    Experiment to demonstrate faraday's law
    Calculations

Q9 Scientist who:
    introduced the term electron in 1891
    determined the value of the charge on the elctron in 1911
    discovered that the positive charge in an atom was concentrated in the nucleus?

Describe the experiment that the scientist performed in 1911 to show that the positive charge was concentrated in the nucleus?
    Why did it take much longer to discover the neutron than the other particles?

Explain how using Bohr's model how light is emitteed in a discharge tube when the atoms in a gas are excited by an electrical discharge?
    Calculations

Q10 What are the four fundamental forces of nature?

List the forces in order of increasing strength Give an example of where each of these forces is observed
    Name the two scientists that verified einsteins formula E=mc (squared) and with the aid of a labelled diagram describe their experiment?

Write a nuclear equation to represent this reaction?
    Calculations

Q11 Heat pump in fridge
    Calculations
    State two forms of electromagnetic radiation with a higher frequency than light
    Why is knowledge of the direction of the earth's magnetic field important when designing marine compasses?
    Calculations

Q12 What are stationary waves?
    Explain how a ststionary wave is formed in a pipe opened at both ends
    Draw diagrams demonstrating the first three harmonics produced on a pipe open at both ends.
    Explain from these diagrams how the frequencies are related for the first three harmonics

State two factors on which the capacitance of a parallel plate capacitor depends
    Describe an experiment that demonstrates the dependence of one of these factors on the capacitance of a parallel plate capacitor
    Explain how the potential difference changes with time across both components after the switch has been closed.

please PM them to me if you do, thanks a million
    (I've done maths and english p1 and p2 if anyone needs them):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 LaDeeDaa

I think its safe to say that i'm the only one who has an exam TOMORROW :mad:

9 o'clock.. into school.. accounting paper!!

So please.. has any done the paper? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Corkgirl18

Finished :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭bookmad

LaDeeDaa wrote: »
    I think its safe to say that i'm the only one who has an exam TOMORROW :mad:

9 o'clock.. into school.. accounting paper!!

So please.. has any done the paper? :(

higher or ordinary

bookmad wrote: »
    higher or ordinary

Higher :D

Higher :D

well i do ordinary level but i heard its
    Company accounts in qs 1

Ah s***.. :(. oh ok thanks.. is that DEB or EXAMCRAFT?

Ah s***.. :(. oh ok thanks.. is that DEB or EXAMCRAFT?

DEB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 viva_la_punk

Great buzz just finished my mocks today...well deserved break I think they were some pain in the hole alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 CraigBa55

I had my french listening today, and its the first mock ive done, i was checking the paper to see wha tkind of mocks we were going to have. the mock paper had a bar code on the top left of the front page and the bottom right of the back page, can anyone tell me what kind of mock this is?? pleaseDEB OR EXAMCRAFT?

and also if anyone has anything on ordinary economics it would help have it at 9 in the mornin tomorrow. bad times on the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Geog ariphic

deb that is

• Advertisement

deb that is
    What? 0_o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ginbrod93

DEBs HL History anyone?? Much appreciated! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Donegal1993

CraigBa55 wrote: »
    I had my french listening today, and its the first mock ive done, i was checking the paper to see wha tkind of mocks we were going to have. the mock paper had a bar code on the top left of the front page and the bottom right of the back page, can anyone tell me what kind of mock this is?? pleaseDEB OR EXAMCRAFT?

and also if anyone has anything on ordinary economics it would help have it at 9 in the mornin tomorrow. bad times on the weekend

DEB :) had th same one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 wazzarooney

Finished mocks on thurs. Thanks to everyone who helped out

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Violafy

Great buzz just finished my mocks today...well deserved break I think they were some pain in the hole alright

SAME. :D I can't believe how good it feels! Apart from having to do it all again in June. :( Really cba to do any study over midterm though.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭apkbarry

But with the common(ocity??) of the words DEB it comes up with more questions and not spoilers...

So, just for handiness, if anyone has them to hand, or can even tell me what page they are

DEB:
    OL Eng
    OL Maths
    OL Irish
    HL French
    HL Geog
    HL Bus
    HL Bio

Please :D

EDIT: Been on here since 9 looking through the thread... not going anywhere.. =/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

apkbarry wrote: »
    But with the common(ocity??) of the words DEB it comes up with more questions and not spoilers...

So, just for handiness, if anyone has them to hand, or can even tell me what page they are

DEB:
    OL Eng
    OL Maths
    OL Irish
    HL French
    HL Geog
    HL Bus
    HL Bio

Please :D

EDIT: Been on here since 9 looking through the thread... not going anywhere.. =/
    all the time you wasted when ya could have being studying...your not going to be able to cheat come June so why bother?

MOD:

You know the way the thread title says: Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Pity you didn't take that advice.

Banned for one week.

R.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 blaahh

Heyy guys...
    k i need someones help...
    Basically we dont have mocks as such in our school...our teachers just make hour and a half exams themselves but there not until after mid term...

Our English Teacher decided to give us a full paper one exam but as we wont have enough time in 1.5 hours she gave the class the composition part in class yesterday...

However iv been dying with the flu so wasnt in and was hoping somebody could help me out by just posting the composition questions...
    Or even just the short storys and what the theme of the paper is..!

please help im repeating my leaving and im really trying hard to do well this year

Good Luck btw everyone
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 coolio17

does anyone have or know what came up on the other accounting paper?? there are loads of posts about accounting but dey are all about the same paper, does anyone have the other paper? please help!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭JohnSmith17

Right couldnt find it...

does anyone have the DEBS OL History paper??

PM me if you do, thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement