Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Scubasteve123

sorry but if any1 has maths paper 1 (HL) id really appreciate it as i've failed maths paper 2 :O :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dmcguire123

physics please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Scubasteve123

how do u get rid off spoliers

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

sorry but if any1 has maths paper 1 (HL) id really appreciate it as i've failed maths paper 2 :O :(
    how do u get rid off spoliers
    Highlight them.

Steve and everyone else: please note that Boards is a Textspeak-Free Zone, and posts in textspeak are likely to be deleted without warning.

Also, please use the Search This Thread at the top of the page to search for the information you want, or just trawl through the thread; please don't PM the mods asking them to search for you, as a refusal is likely to offend!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lee3000

does anyonw have examcraft business ol engineering hl english ol or ag science ol? i have construction studies hl and maths ol if yese need them :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Lahm

Read through the thread, they're there.

If you're desperate you'll find them.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Exothermic

I'm finished my mocks (Phew!) but I'm actually looking for a scan of the Chemistry Examcraft HL paper if anyone has it. :)
    I'm at the stage where answering questions from the exam papers is just memory work. ¬.¬
    I can send you my Chemistry DEB scan in return if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 beccat

Could someone please give me p2 of the OL irish p1 containing an essay on
    jedward
    . I've searched this thread for a while now and cant find a thing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭DaveMur1

Hey Randy,

Any chance telling us what page Higher Level Japanese is on in this thread. I have it Sunday morning at half 5. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 itk

cud someone please pm me / post / email me the maths hl papers i would appreciate it so much i really strugglin

• Advertisement

DaveMur1 wrote: »
    Hey Randy,

Any chance telling us what page Higher Level Japanese is on in this thread. I have it Sunday morning at half 5. :p
    calvin%20kick%20ass.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Awnyeah

Nicely done Randy! Haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Geog ariphic

What? 0_o
    deb
    DEB
    Dublin Examinations Board
    Dublin coming from dubh linn, which is commonly given to mean 'Black Pool'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 conor8100

Im nearly sure we are doen examcraft, could anyone help me out wif any
    of these subjects:
    eng ol
    maths ol
    irish ol
    geog hl
    biology hl
    dcg ol
    thanks a million, any help will do :D
    ohh yeah and the lcvp wif the case study
    the chesse bite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 conor8100

Can anyone tell me whats on Examcraft Irish OL P2 ?

I have English OL Examcraft both papers and Irish P1 Examcraft.

Please :)

Cud u help me out in eng and irish.. What peoms came up in eng,
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kaka123

Hi all,

Anyone know what is coming up in HL economics mocks?? please!!! and thank u!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 firestarter197

Does anyone know what the questions are in the section 'nation states and international tensions' for history DEB HL? and those from examcraft if you have them? thnx:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭pbffan

Anybody have DEB Geography and/or Examcraft Business? Pretty please:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Lahm

Read back. all there.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭DaveMur1

conor8100 wrote: »
    Thanks
    kaka123 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Does anyone know what the questions are in the section 'nation states and international tensions' for history DEB HL? and those from examcraft if you have them? thnx:cool:
    pbffan wrote: »
    Anybody have DEB Geography and/or Examcraft Business? Pretty please:)

Every single one of these has been posted up numerous times in 178 pages!
    Each of you must now decide if it's worth losing the hours study searching through every single page or if it's just smarter to study something.
    Choice is your's remember the clock's ticking & the laissez-faire style students who wait this long to find the material they need will most likely fail!
    Happy Hunting :p

PS: You; is the second-person personal pronoun in Modern English.
    U; is an annoying letter everybody writes to p*** people off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 KevADTR

Hey, I was wondering can anyone help me out with
    Business OL DEB and French OL DEB?
    I've spent so much time on my HL subjects I totally neglected my OL ones.
    A PM or reply would be greatly appreciated.

deb
    DEB
    Dublin Examinations Board
    Dublin coming from dubh linn, which is commonly given to mean 'Black Pool'
    Excellent, your knowledge of acronyms and logainmneacha is superb!

Now maybe you'd like to give people a hint as to what you were looking for from "Dublin Examinations Board (Dublin coming from dubh linn, which is commonly given to mean 'Black Pool')" ... and maybe with less attitude?
    conor8100 wrote: »
    Thanks
    kaka123 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Cut out the textspeak, please!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 firestarter197

DaveMur1 wrote: »
    Every single one of these has been posted up numerous times in 178 pages!
    Each of you must now decide if it's worth losing the hours study searching through every single page or if it's just smarter to study something.
    Choice is your's remember the clock's ticking & the laissez-faire style students who wait this long to find the material they need will most likely fail!
    Happy Hunting :p

PS: You; is the second-person personal pronoun in Modern English.
    U; is an annoying letter everybody writes to p*** people off.

I've gone through the entire thread already. For history, only the questions from pursuit of sovereignty, dictatorship and democracy and US and the world have been discussed. Hence why I am looking for those from nation states if anyone has them.

Can anyone help me out?
    I need:
    • Business HL Examcraft long questions
    • Geog HL Examcraft - Elective 5: Human environment questions
    I have:
    • Home Ec HL Examcraft
    • Maths OL Examcraft
    • English HL Examcraft
    • Irish OL Examcraft
    • LCVP Examcraft
    • Geog HL Examcraft - physical, reg and geoecology
    Anyone up for a swap? smile.gif

Here ye are!
    Short questions:
    vitamin E functions, define gelatinisation and hydrolysisis in relation to starch, difference between cis and fatty acids, functions of clothes and how washing detergent works, shared ownership housing, tracker mortgage, difference between prebiotics and probiotics.

Long Questions:
    Q1 was to compare a table of different types of milks eg fortified, skimmed etc and their nutrional value. Also describe homogenistion and pasteurisation. Functions,properties,deficiencies, sources of Vitamin A and then write about how dairy industry has responded to recent consumer demands for new products or something.

Q2 - Make a day's menu for a vegan and include one fortified food. Describe problems which may occur in a vegan diet. Nutritional and dietetic value of eggs.

Didn't do question 3 and don't remember what it was - something to do with HACCP/sensory analysis I think.

Didn't do q 4 either but it was about management systems and being resourceful and environmentally friendly during a renovation or something.

Q 5 - About disability - how the family assist disabled people physically and psychologically, name one organisation which deals with disabled people etc. Also how social/technoligical change has altered modern family structures.

Elective - We did the social studies one so I don't know what the other one was.
    Social studies - evaluate two types of childcare facilities available, discuss cottage industries/co-operatives, equality of education, factors that contribute to child's educational achievement and others I cant remember

Now, Business HL Examcraft long questions or Geog HL Examcraft Elective 5: Human Environment questions anyone? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Jaykay47

Lads! Could anyone please PM me any info about DEB chemstry HL or Examcraft French HL?=/
    Realllly stuck!
    Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gfjl123

Can anyone give me the accounting HL 100 mark questions please?

I know that Q1 is
    company final accounts
    and that Q8 and Q9 are
    marginal costing and production budgeting

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Exothermic

Awnyeah wrote: »
    What are you on about "Not repeating it for every cheat"???

In fairness, Business and Geography have been posted multiple times. There is a handy little search feature on the thread so I'd suggest checking that out :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gfjl123

Can anyone give me the accounting HL 100 mark questions please?

I know that Q1 is
    Company Final Accounts
    and that Q8 and Q9 are
    marginal costing and production budgeting

And the Compositions for English HL Debs?

Cheers.

• Advertisement

Exothermic wrote: »
    In fairness, Business and Geography have been posted multiple times. There is a handy little search feature on the thread so I'd suggest checking that out :P

Thanks for the advice but I've already done that. And if you'd read my post you'd see that I'm looking for the examcraft HL geog elective 5 questions and the business long questions - neither of which have been put up yet :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement