Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2011 *** READ FIRST POST before posting or risk being banned! ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

I have the exact questions asked in examcraft Biology but im looking for Examcraft Geography. I already searched here and another website but havnt come across anything useful yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 muggy

DEBS HL Paper 2 maths please..!!!
    I have Geo, Eng, Bio, Chem, Engineering and Gaeilge..
    Thank guys...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 osmop

Hey,anybody got Irish paper 2... Examcraft please!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭LC_x

Does anyone have the titles that came up for paper 1 irish (DEB) ordinary level for the story and letter?

I have DEB
    English paper 1 & 2 Higher
    Irish paper 2 ordinary
    Maths paper 1 & 2 ordinary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 mobile1541

<TextSpeakSnip>

If you wish to post, please use English.

• Advertisement

Hi,
    DEBS HL PAPER 2 MATHS ANYONE PLEASE...!!!
    Regards,

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Ambaiste

muggy wrote: »
    Hi,
    DEBS HL PAPER 2 MATHS ANYONE PLEASE...!!!
    Regards,

Page 117 of this thread, someone already posted it. Its the huge spoiler in the middle.

Ambaiste wrote: »
    Page 117 of this thread, someone already posted it. Its the huge spoiler in the middle.
    Sound thanks...!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 jonaldinho

Has anyone done Business Or Geography DEB Higher level? I just want to know if they are do-able.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Star_Cow

Cool I just joined today and now i know whats up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 KevADTR

LC_x wrote: »
    Does anyone have the titles that came up for paper 1 irish (DEB) ordinary level for the story and letter?

I have DEB
    English paper 1 & 2 Higher
    Irish paper 2 ordinary
    Maths paper 1 & 2 ordinary

Can you PM Maths OL DEB Please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭currychips

Hey! Have my French and Geography Exams tomorrow :( And was just wondering if anyone could help me ? My schools using DEB papers ;) and im doin HL in Both ! Pleasssssse write back ! Thank you =]

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,982 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

LaDeeDaa wrote: »
    Hey has anyone got the Ordinary Level Irish Paper 2.. Examcraft please.. :)
    clare sa speir know a summary and character of the husband
    cearrbach theme of gambling
    poetry poems are gealt- nil aon ni and compulsary is faoiseamh
    theres other questions but those are the ones i did

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,183 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I'm getting sick of this thread and the amount of time it takes to moderate because some people are illiterate.

SEARCH the thread and don't be so lazy. Is it not enough that you're being told what is in your mocks, but you need the spoon-feeding of someone finding it for you too?

ALL those subjects asked for in the past few posts have been posted.

spurious wrote: »
    I'm getting sick of this thread and the amount of time it takes to moderate because some people are illiterate.

SEARCH the thread and don't be so lazy. Is it not enough that you're being told what is in your mocks, but you need the spoon-feeding of someone finding it for you too?

ALL those subjects asked for in the past few posts have been posted.
    I have found the French ones, But Geography is impossible to find! ,. There all examcraft and im doing DEB :O

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,183 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

currychips wrote: »
    I have found the French ones, But Geography is impossible to find! ,. There all examcraft and im doing DEB :O

Not impossible.
    I found it just to check was it there - and it is.
    Look in the early 1700s.

If you think outside the box and search for a keyword you think might be in a question you can find it. This is what we call independent learning. We used to do it in the old days.

currychips wrote: »

Page 142 of the thread dude page 3 of the search on DEB Geography , dont pretend you searched

spurious wrote: »
    Not impossible.
    I found it just to check was it there - and it is.
    Look in the early 1700s.

If you think outside the box and search for a keyword you think might be in a question you can find it. This is what we call independent learning. We used to do it in the old days.

I do wonder what some people search sometimes like :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Indestructable

Hey, anybody with exact Examcraft Biology.:D

I have loads of others done.

Page 142 of the thread dude page 3 of the search on DEB Geography , dont pretend you searched
    Thank you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 firestarter197

If someone has done history HL Deb, can they PM me the questions from nation states and international tensions please. Questions from the other sections have been mentioned already on the thread, but not this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Apples92

Hi everyone, I am only new to this but I think it is fantastic how you are all helping each other out.
    Did the Business HL paper today but not sure what company. This is what came up:
    Short Q's
    Define Minimum stock level, reorder stock level
    One advantage and disadvantage for a business to use equity capital when starting up.
    Calculate Net Profit, Gross Frofit, Gross Profit Margin, Net profit Margin.
    Calculate how much insurance the insur conpany will pay out-average clause rule. What form will they be filling out when looking for compensation.
    2 un ethical business practices.

ABQ:
    (A) The benefits of using management skills in Atlantish Ltd. (fish smoking company) 20 marks
    (B)(I)What is Empowernment
    (II)What are the benefits of empowernment for a company like this 30 marks
    (C) The stages in the development process of a product
    e.g. idea generation, product screening.... 30 marks

Longer Q's.
    Functions Of Nat Consumer Agency
    How does Dir. Of consumer affairs enforce these functions.
    Role of the Labour Court when resolving disputes in Business.

What is telemarketing
    Benefits of a firm selling this way
    Factors a hotel take into consideration when advertising for a new campaign..
    If anyone wants anymore hints just let me know...I just posted this much for now in case anybody wanted them. Again, not sure about exam company...

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭apkbarry

Geography DEB... Please...

Im on phone and it wont let me use the search function...

Thank you.. :D

Apples92 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I am only new to this but I think it is fantastic how you are all helping each other out.
    Did the Business HL paper today but not sure what company. This is what came up:
    Short Q's
    Define Minimum stock level, reorder stock level
    One advantage and disadvantage for a business to use equity capital when starting up.
    Calculate Net Profit, Gross Frofit, Gross Profit Margin, Net profit Margin.
    Calculate how much insurance the insur conpany will pay out-average clause rule. What form will they be filling out when looking for compensation.
    2 un ethical business practices.

ABQ:
    (A) The benefits of using management skills in Atlantish Ltd. (fish smoking company) 20 marks
    (B)(I)What is Empowernment
    (II)What are the benefits of empowernment for a company like this 30 marks
    (C) The stages in the development process of a product
    e.g. idea generation, product screening.... 30 marks

Longer Q's.
    Functions Of Nat Consumer Agency
    How does Dir. Of consumer affairs enforce these functions.
    Role of the Labour Court when resolving disputes in Business.

What is telemarketing
    Benefits of a firm selling this way
    Factors a hotel take into consideration when advertising for a new campaign..
    If anyone wants anymore hints just let me know...I just posted this much for now in case anybody wanted them. Again, not sure about exam company...

= Examcraft :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sdude009

irish ol paper1 deb anyone know what story letter and comhra titels are on please get back to me asap thanks i have paper 2 done if anyone wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 9 laub2011

sdude009 wrote: »
    irish ol paper1 deb anyone know what story letter and comhra titels are on please get back to me asap thanks i have paper 2 done if anyone wants it

Aiste is
    things are getting worse in this country, 'ni hionann saibhreas agua sonas' and there is too big an influence of the media on the life of the country..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭terryincork

Who did DEB maths? OL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 mobile1541

irish paper 2 2moro!! help please :/ examcraft, ordinary haha

mobile1541 wrote: »
    irish paper 2 2moro!! help please :/ examcraft, ordinary haha

I posted that on the last page , dont be so lazy have a look

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jonnjoo

Please can you give me both maths papers... exam tomorrow morning need them asap

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement