Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Boards.ie guide to stereotyping cars

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

SPAD_Octavia.jpg

Was going to stick this in the 9 year rule thread but its all a bit super serial in there!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,675 ✭✭✭mondeo

I'll give you the full asking price if you put a full tank of petrol and premium mudflaps on it! Walks out the main dealer thinking he got an ABSOLUTE BARGAIN! Tells his chums how he done the dealer today on a fully specced up 316i!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Fitting a lowering kit to my shitbox corolla will increase its re-sale value. Having the fogs lights on in the advert will double it's value!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Leonard Hofstadter

My petrol car does 300 miles to the €50, it is costing me an absolute fortune!

I'm now thinking of spending €20k to get a low tax 08 diesel.

What do you guys think?

What do you guys think?

Bad idea, DMF, DPF and injectors will fail just outside the warranty period and the fuel pump will go too depending on how far North you are. Would you not get a 1998 A8 petrol? Lot of car for the money :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

If you see a Garda car, it's only on the way to Supermacs for food for the occupants.

And they're NEVER doing their jobs, especially when they stop you for speeding, green diesel, or motor tax (which isn't the same as road tax).

Advertisement