Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I put a lanyard loop on a Marui Deagle??

Options
  • 24-01-2011 10:13pm

I have a TM desert eagle that I want to use with a lanyard and holster, problem is the Deagle doesn't come with a lanyard loop. Has anybody overcome this issue on this pistol and how did you do it?

I was thinking of unscrewing the long bolt that goes up through the handle and putting a small nylon or cotton loop around it that could stick out of the screw hole on the bottom of the handle, and would be held in place by the force of the screw, but I'm not sure if I would be risking damaging the pistol by removing that screw. According to the manual it looks like it holds the handle onto the slide assembly. Either that or drilling holes or gluing things on to the pistol, which I don't want to do, or using a loop of strong Velcro around the handle to attach a lanyard to, which will work but isn't ideal.

Anybody have any pointers?

Advertisement